State of Decay 2 - Windows Store (Legit)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Krustenkaese
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Krustenkaese »

[QUOTE="JDimensional, post: 47156, member: 13492"]I am working on Inventory Editing atm. I need to create the script which may take some time but until then I am giving you the pointers for the Inventory IDs.

They are Dynamic so they will change when adding/removing said item to/from your inventory but the pointers should automatically find the new IDs for you. So there will be no Item ID list as of yet as I have not found the static values yet so there would be no point as they change.

If you would like to improve on this, be my guest. Hope it helps some people.

Here is a tutorial on how to use (go easy on me this is my first vid/tutorial):

[MEDIA=youtube]D6n31hLO8q0[/MEDIA][/QUOTE]

The Video seems to be offline, so i dont know if im doing something wrong. But as soon as i try to copy a weapon to Inventory, or duplicate it into the Slot after putting it into Storage the game freezes.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

fun69
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by fun69 »

[QUOTE="JDimensional, post: 47156, member: 13492"]I am working on Inventory Editing atm. I need to create the script which may take some time but until then I am giving you the pointers for the Inventory IDs.

They are Dynamic so they will change when adding/removing said item to/from your inventory but the pointers should automatically find the new IDs for you. So there will be no Item ID list as of yet as I have not found the static values yet so there would be no point as they change.

If you would like to improve on this, be my guest. Hope it helps some people.

Here is a tutorial on how to use (go easy on me this is my first vid/tutorial):

[MEDIA=youtube]D6n31hLO8q0[/MEDIA][/QUOTE]

Just to confirm the video is offline for me as well Thanks for the script I can try to figure it out from here

AnihilationX
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by AnihilationX »

It be great if someone can find a way to edit weapon weights since there super heavy an since I do the stuff on pc then swap over to Xbox to join friends

Krustenkaese
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Krustenkaese »

Just as a little tip. You can drop weapons and stuff for friends and just paste your save over that you backed up before. I did that succesfully a few times already.

Save is located here: C:UsersYOURUSERNAMEHEREAppDataLocalPackagesMicrosoft.Dayton_8wekyb3d8bbweSystemAppData

Just copy the whole "SystemAppData" Folder and paste it over lmao. Easy

lightsaber0
Cheater
Cheater

Post by lightsaber0 »

JDimensional: Wow, I just saw the video you uploaded. I think you should be the one really credited. Most of my contributes are all based on what you provided. I want to move to your post, if you are willing to create a new post. :) now I realized that Item editor and character editor are the two most wanted, because other options won't work on xbox.

glyth
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by glyth »

[QUOTE="Krustenkaese, post: 47166, member: 11108"]Just as a little tip. You can drop weapons and stuff for friends and just paste your save over that you backed up before. I did that succesfully a few times already.

Save is located here: C:UsersYOURUSERNAMEHEREAppDataLocalPackagesMicrosoft.Dayton_8wekyb3d8bbweSystemAppData

Just copy the whole "SystemAppData" Folder and paste it over lmao. Easy[/QUOTE]

that nice i just wish there was a way to dupe that dint involve poeple, cuz i cant even join poeple or call for help

wasteoid
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by wasteoid »

Looks like the Influence pointer actually points to the Fuel value, and the Parts value does not get updated with the other Resources.

wasteoid
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by wasteoid »

Can we get a "Fast Search" option, like in the first State of Decay table?

Timone
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Timone »

Wonder if that item editor can be used to clone items cross-save.

Looks like cross-save item copying is a no go, guess the item codes change across saves?
Last edited by Timone on Fri May 25, 2018 11:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Scydra
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Scydra »

Lightsaber, thank you for your work. Im only using the time stop tables and it makes the game more pleasant. Hacking other stuff just takes away the core of the game for me. Awesome work and thank you again.

Krustenkaese
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Krustenkaese »

[QUOTE="glyth, post: 47173, member: 8158"]that nice i just wish there was a way to dupe that dint involve poeple, cuz i cant even join poeple or call for help[/QUOTE]

If its the Code 6 Problem google for solving "Teredo" problems. For me it was something on my WiFi Router Interface that blocked it. Teredo is what XBOX uses on Windows 10 for Matchmaking

JDimensional
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by JDimensional »

[QUOTE="wasteoid, post: 47181, member: 8295"]Can we get a "Fast Search" option, like in the first State of Decay table?[/QUOTE]

I found this value the other day but had to take off before I could finish something. Working on this atm as well.

[QUOTE="Timone, post: 47185, member: 3504"]Wonder if that item editor can be used to clone items cross-save.

Looks like cross-save item copying is a no go, guess the item codes change across saves?[/QUOTE]

As of now IDs change in the same save also as they are dynamically generated per slot. As you will notice if you put the same consumable in 2 inventory slots they will have different IDs and changing one of them to the ID of the other just makes the one you changed a 0 qty as they have randomly generated slot/item IDs.

I am working on finding some kind of static hex value for IDs but is taking some time as there are numerous things accessing these values.

[QUOTE="Krustenkaese, post: 47159, member: 11108"]The Video seems to be offline, so i dont know if im doing something wrong. But as soon as i try to copy a weapon to Inventory, or duplicate it into the Slot after putting it into Storage the game freezes.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="fun69, post: 47160, member: 17639"]Just to confirm the video is offline for me as well Thanks for the script I can try to figure it out from here[/QUOTE]

Sorry about that I accidentally put the video as private. Woops. Should be working now.

[QUOTE="lightsaber0, post: 47167, member: 14567"]JDimensional: Wow, I just saw the video you uploaded. I think you should be the one really credited. Most of my contributes are all based on what you provided. I want to move to your post, if you are willing to create a new post. :) now I realized that Item editor and character editor are the two most wanted, because other options won't work on xbox.[/QUOTE]

We can work on them together in this post, is all good. I don't mind credit wise etc. You have done exceptional work yourself, I just want to give the people what they want.

Where are you up to character editing wise? For now I am just getting pointers together in-case I lose interest. That way anyone can carry it on or improve on it as my CE knowledge is still a bit meh lol
Last edited by JDimensional on Sat May 26, 2018 2:18 am, edited 5 times in total.

fun69
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by fun69 »

[QUOTE="JDimensional, post: 47233, member: 13492"]I found this value the other day but had to take off before I could finish something. Working on this atm as well.

As of now IDs change in the same save also as they are dynamically generated per slot. As you will notice if you put the same consumable in 2 inventory slots they will have different IDs and changing one of them to the ID of the other just makes the one you changed a 0 qty as they have randomly generated slot/item IDs.

I am working on finding some kind of static hex value for IDs but is taking some time as there are numerous things accessing these values.

Sorry about that I accidentally put the video as private. Woops. Should be working now.

We can work on them together in this post, is all good. I don't mind credit wise etc. You have done exceptional work yourself, I just want to give the people what they want.

Where are you up to character editing wise? For now I am just getting pointers together in-case I lose interest. That way anyone can carry it on or improve on it as my CE knowledge is still a bit meh lol[/QUOTE]

All good! Anyway how hard would it be to summon traders or Accelerate in-game time for traders to spawn?

lightsaber0
Cheater
Cheater

Post by lightsaber0 »

Unlimited resources: should work now, tested 3 different sessions applications restarts. updated table on the first page.

JDimensional: Thanks for the update and your effort. I also want contribute to this community, that is all. I really hope someone experienced to create a table just like the state of decay 1 tables. There are more things I can't do with my little knowledge. "Kalas" mentioned he will be back and add more options. :)

(I heard modding tool is already in development and its testing has been going on within modding community, and also pretty sure undead lab will release data unpacker to public use. Also, save editor is also mentioned in reddit. The reason i'm saying is that once those tools are released(soon), it will be a plain text edit.) - this just to bring news. I think Item edit, and Char edit on CE is still better, more useful and direct. :)

"The Mogician", an expert in this community, said he will be working on character editor. So, I'm planning to do other options community requested.
Last edited by lightsaber0 on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Poosay Hunta
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Poosay Hunta »

Anyone found a way to extend the Number of outpost you can have(Not the main outpost but just the sub outpost)? Very annoying that the game doesnt let you have more than 1 main outpost and no more than 5 sub outpost when maxed.