State of Decay 2 - Windows Store (Legit)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Terror8868
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Terror8868 »

[QUOTE="JDimensional, post: 49443, member: 13492"]Download again, I re-uploaded it.

No problemo.[/QUOTE]

is there a way to stop it from teleporting me under the ground?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

[not on topic post]

[USER=1174]@Vee_[/USER] [USER=13492]@JDimensional[/USER],

noticed the mention alert just now.. and the question has been answered already..

I just don't login the forum much. sorry for a late reply~

when the game FINALLY released on steam, I'll most likely cheat the game. but who knows when will it be... so I think it'll most likely a personal table just for fun.

so, to quote my last post on this thread:

you guys have fun cheating~

SlamtheHamsandwhich
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SlamtheHamsandwhich »

They updated it again just a few minutes ago, killed a lot of the processes.

Current version is 1.3173.11.2
Last edited by SlamtheHamsandwhich on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

sekuden
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sekuden »

[QUOTE="JDimensional, post: 46258, member: 13492"][COLOR=rgb(41, 105, 176)]Select process instead of application (Stateofdecay2-UWP64-Shipping.exe)[/COLOR]

Updated Cheat Engine table for State of Decay 2:

V4:

*Updated* - All broken Scripts and Pointers for Held Inventory IDs.

*Updated* - Changed No Reload to freeze at current ammo and just prevent reload.

*Updated* - Changed Unlimited Ammo/Throwables/Consumables to freeze at current value instead of set to 999.

V4.5

[I]Updated/Re-Added[/I] - Supply Locker Item ID pointers Slot 1 - Slot 30.

[I]Updated/Re-Added[/I] - Teleport to Waypoint in Vehicle. Hotkey: NUMPAD SUBTRACT (-), same as Teleport to Waypoint.

Updated - Unlimited Weight (Thanks to [URL='https://fearlessrevolution.com/members/vee_.1174/']Vee_[/URL])

V5.2

*Updated* - All broken scripts.

*Updated* - Item ID Pointers

*Fixed* - Unlimited Resources Script (My Bad again on that one)

*Updated* - Teleport To Waypoint Script.

*Fixed* - Combat Slot ID

V5.3

*Updated* - No Fatigue (Should now remove current fatigue and actually give you no fatigue at all times.)

*Updated* - Unlimited Health (Will set your health to 999 now to account for injury decreases.)

*Clean Up* - Cleaned Up some code. (Most scripts should now still work when there are updates.) Still To Come: Teleport Vehicle

V5.4

*Updated* - Narrowed down pointers for IDs a little more. (Let me know if you still see ???).

*Added* - Unlimited Enclave influence (Sets Enclaves Influence to 9999 for buying/selling.) You can find it under World/Outpost Effects

V5.5

*Added* - Teleport Vehicle to Waypoint (Same key as Teleport to Waypoint - NUMPAD SUBTRACT [-]

- Put down a marker and press key when on foot to TP to waypoint or when in car to TP you and vehicle you are in to waypoint.

V5.6

[B]Added[/B] - Extra code to the Lua script to check for game process. No more having to connect it yourself. Open the game and the table in either order and the table should auto attach to the correct process for you.

[B]Updated[/B] - Massive Items (Highlight the item you want to be 999 then reopen inventory.)

[B]Added[/B] - Unlimited Vehicle Engine Health [Host Only] - No more car explosions when teleporting around. You will still lose doors etc.

V5.7

[B]Added [/B]- Full View Mode Toggle (Thanks [USER=1174]@Vee_[/USER] for the script (I just added a enable/disable)

V5.7.5 :

[B]Updated[/B] - Unlimited Weight now works for Ranged and Melee Weapons.

V5.8:

[B]Added [/B]- No recoil

[B]Added[/B] - No Sway

[B]V5.9 - Current:

Fixed[/B] - All Broken scripts from update (Health, Influence, Teleport To Waypoint and Easy Craft.)

[B]Changed[/B] - Health Cheat (You should now not die from teleportation etc.)

[B]Updated[/B] - Easy Crafting now adds water and power to your base without the need for rain collector / generator in base.

[B]Added[/B] - Weapon Stats Cheats (Max Fire Rate, Max Range, Max Accuracy, Max Power, Max Quietness) - Open/Close Inventory to see change.

When using weapon stats I would advise using No Reload, No Sway, No Recoil, No Spread and Unlimited Weapon Durability. To remove effects, disable script then change weapon

[COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]*WARNING*[/COLOR] - Teleportation should always be done with Health cheats activated.

The script will throw you up by 1000 in Z axis every time you press the hotkey so use this to save your ass. - You have been warned.

[spoiler=F.A.Q]

[TABLE][TR][TD]

[B]Q1:[/B] Do you have an older version of this table for the outdated version of the game?

[B]A1[/B]: No, I DO NOT support older or cracked versions of this game. Buy the game and/or update to use the latest table

[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

[TABLE][TR][TD]

[B]Q2:[/B] Are there a list of Item IDs for changing items using the dupe cheat.

[B]A2:[/B] No, Item IDs are dynamic and are randomised, therefore are different for everyone.

[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

[/spoiler][/QUOTE]

there is new updated ver is MS store SOD 2 and also the tablet cant use Unlimited Resources in new version any plan to fix/new tablet coming??

Whizkid
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Whizkid »

[QUOTE="Terror8868, post: 49446, member: 18350"]is there a way to stop it from teleporting me under the ground?[/QUOTE]

best method is to teleport to another location i.e. higher ground the radio towers works wonders esp if u climb up, then teleport to that location which has a higher elevation, it works everytime.

Vee_
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Vee_ »

[QUOTE="Cielos, post: 49447, member: 177"][not on topic post]

[USER=1174]@Vee_[/USER] [USER=13492]@JDimensional[/USER],

noticed the mention alert just now.. and the question has been answered already..

I just don't login the forum much. sorry for a late reply~

when the game FINALLY released on steam, I'll most likely cheat the game. but who knows when will it be... so I think it'll most likely a personal table just for fun.

so, to quote my last post on this thread:

you guys have fun cheating~[/QUOTE]

Yeah i know, lol..

This game probably will released on Steam in like 10 years ???

Ashar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ashar »

if it teleports you underground, ive found that rapidly alternating between teleport to location, and the teleport straight up will get you high enough to be back in the world again, so i just mash num+ and num- and i can move upwards fast enough to get back to land.

spacemousetw
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by spacemousetw »

[QUOTE="JDimensional, post: 49427, member: 13492"]I am aware there was just recently an update for the legit version of the game. When I have updated, if there are scripts not working I will fix them asap.

[B]V5.9 - Current: [/B]

Fixed - All Broken scripts from update (Health, Influence, Teleport To Waypoint and Easy Craft.)

Changed - Health Cheat (You should now not die from teleportation etc.)

Updated - Easy Crafting now adds water and power to your base without the need for rain collector / generator in base.

Added - Weapon Stats Cheats (Max Fire Rate, Max Range, Max Accuracy, Max Power, Max Quietness) - Open/Close Inventory to see change.

When using weapon stats I would advise using No Reload, No Sway, No Recoil, No Spread and Unlimited Weapon Durability. To remove effects, disable script then change weapon.

See: [URL]https://fearlessrevolution.com/threads/state-of-decay-2-updated.6812/[/URL][/QUOTE]

Well, I don't have chance to try the new version CE and Undead Labs update this game. Damn.....= =

Edited:Well it works very normal, thanks for the new version.
Last edited by spacemousetw on Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

darkzonez
Cheater
Cheater

Post by darkzonez »

anyway to change teleport to waypoint hotkey? because my numpad - is broken :(

h3llo
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by h3llo »

Thank you for the constant updates.

TheWulf56
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by TheWulf56 »

Having a issue with the game after installing the update, it wont even load, it just crashes. Thought it was the Cheat table at first, but it, does the exact same thing, even just trying to simply start the game without it. Anyone else having the same problem or a work-a-round?

mranonymousg
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mranonymousg »

how does the cheat table work when when joining through a volunteer radio call?

will our cheat table mess with the hosts game?

TheWulf56
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by TheWulf56 »

[QUOTE="mranonymousg, post: 49530, member: 18398"]how does the cheat table work when when joining through a volunteer radio call?

will our cheat table mess with the hosts game?[/QUOTE]

Your cheat table effects only your game, and if someone joins you, their cheat table effects only them, so yours wont effect them and vice versa. This is only from my experience.

demonlord990
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by demonlord990 »

[QUOTE="Abecy, post: 49253, member: 18519"]I combine the latest V5.8 with the older version. Taking the "Teleport To Waypoint" and "swap item ID" on the older version and combine with the JDimensional's table.[/QUOTE]

tnx alot. now teleportation works!

hotroxy777
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by hotroxy777 »

Some of the tables are crushing the game. I'm still dying from teleportation.