State of Decay 2 - Windows Store (Legit)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
nani17
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: State of Decay 2 - Windows Store (Legit)

Post by nani17 »

where can I get the weapon id's to replace and item in my backpack

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Darkprince101
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkprince101 »

Is it possible to create an option where the character will not get staggered and grabbed by enemies which included both zeds and hostile humans?

kijin
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kijin »

Is there any way to have more outpost/outpost slots?

Darkprince101
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkprince101 »

The weapons stat, please can the author of the table make it so that hostile npc's don't also benefit from it cause the hp/stamina option doesn't work on that and the hostile npc's one shot's the player survivor .

B0mak
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by B0mak »

"Unlimited Health/Stamina" script isn't working anymore since 60mb update today. Thanks for your work btw :)

budboy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by budboy »

Is there a way to dump the current IDs the items have? I noticed that the ids change whenever I load the game(e.g. RTX StormBringer had a different ID when I reloaded the game)

Mr. Mans
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Mr. Mans »

also, teleport doesn't seem to work anymore. thanks again for your work!

gunbalde60
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gunbalde60 »

Racer83 wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 3:56 pm
RustyRenesis wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 1:15 pm
Racer83 wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:27 am
I just made a small pointer table for "The Bounty Broker" tasks and i am sharing it in the hope that it works for others too.
The pointers point to the required number of kills or drivedistance etc, that you have to do accordingly to the task that you select.

You will have to kill atleast one zombie to safely complete the mission and do it in the mission required manner.

There are 3 pointers, each for the maximum of the 3 tasks you can do at the same time. When you select a task the counter will show a "0".
If you hva to drive 120KM, change it to 119 999, get in your car and drive 1 meter and you have completed it.
If you have to kill, say 200 zombies, set the counter 199 and then kill it just like the mission requires you to do.

This way you no longer have to grind your ass off and you get easier access to some awesome gear ^^
[Link]
Sadly it's not even detecting the bounties...
If you could fix this, i'd appreciate it.
I'm sorry that it is not working for you. I am also sorry to say that with my limited skills i am not able to help you.
The table workes on my end, even when starting a new game. Again, i am really sorry for not being able to help you.

Out of curiosity, are you using the Steam Juggernaut Edition?
There was an update last night I was able to use this, until that update form last night. Is there a way you could take a look into it? Thankfully I did most bounties before the update, but there still a few I missed lol

Racer83
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Racer83 »

gunbalde60 wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 7:33 pm
Racer83 wrote:
RustyRenesis wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 1:15 pm

[Link]
Sadly it's not even detecting the bounties...
If you could fix this, i'd appreciate it.
I'm sorry that it is not working for you. I am also sorry to say that with my limited skills i am not able to help you.
The table workes on my end, even when starting a new game. Again, i am really sorry for not being able to help you.

There was an update last night I was able to use this, until that update form last night. Is there a way you could take a look into it? Thankfully I did most bounties before the update, but there still a few I missed lol
Man, i am so sorry for saying this, but i can't update the table on my end. I completed the last two bounties yesterday in my game and now i don't have anything i can use to search for the addresses and update them with.
Unless somebody knows if it is possible to reset the bounties i have to wait until April for the Bounty Hunter to get updated with new packs/tasks, then i will be able to update the table.

If somebody more talented than me wants to take over what i have done they can surely do so.

Again, i am really sorry for not being able to provide a better table.

Pain101
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Pain101 »

Racer83 wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:02 pm
gunbalde60 wrote:
Racer83 wrote:

Man, i am so sorry for saying this, but i can't update the table on my end. I completed the last two bounties yesterday in my game and now i don't have anything i can use to search for the addresses and update them with.
Unless somebody knows if it is possible to reset the bounties i have to wait until April for the Bounty Hunter to get updated with new packs/tasks, then i will be able to update the table.

If somebody more talented than me wants to take over what i have done they can surely do so.

Damn, I wanted to give this table a try. These bounties are such a chore, either way, thank you anyways

gunbalde60
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gunbalde60 »

Racer83 wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:02 pm
gunbalde60 wrote:
Racer83 wrote:

No worries, thanks thought!

apsakee
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by apsakee »

budboy wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 5:08 pm
Is there a way to dump the current IDs the items have? I noticed that the ids change whenever I load the game(e.g. RTX StormBringer had a different ID when I reloaded the game)
Item IDs are dynamic afaik.

budboy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by budboy »

apsakee wrote:
Fri Mar 20, 2020 9:47 pm
budboy wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 5:08 pm
Item IDs are dynamic afaik.
Yeh, which is why I was hoping there is a way to dump the ids of the current items the world has generated

I tried it with the UE4 tool, but it keeps throwing an error(it worked for code vein, EDF Iron Rain and Daemon X Machina though, all of which are using UE4)

wasteoid
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by wasteoid »

Can we get an "Instant Search" option?

Otaku_Hanzo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Otaku_Hanzo »

B0mak wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:07 pm
"Unlimited Health/Stamina" script isn't working anymore since 60mb update today. Thanks for your work btw :)
Can affirm this to be true. Everything else seems to work (that I use) except this now.