State of Decay 2 - Windows Store (Legit)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
JDimensional
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: State of Decay 2 - Windows Store (Legit)

Post by JDimensional »

RustyRenesis wrote:
Sun Mar 15, 2020 6:19 pm
JDimensional wrote:
Sat Mar 14, 2020 9:47 pm
Updated Cheat Engine table for State of Decay 2

Game Version: 2.384.867.0 (15)
([Link])

Compatible Cheat Engine Version/s: 7.0+
([Link])

Table Version:

Changelog:
1. Fixed: All broken scripts. Except:
2. Broken: Unlimited Group Health [Host Only]
3. Broken: Weapon Stats > Ranged > Max Range
Notes
1: Teleport works as host only. I will be looking into fixing this sometime in the future. (Maybe with the steam release)

2. How-To (Days Passed):
Enable script "Time Of Day [Local Only]" then enable script "Days Passed" then skip the time by 1 day using "Morning Time (06:00H)" this should populate the days in the "Days Passed" script, set the day you want and done.
Teleport Hotkeys
Save Location: Ctrl+Numpad 7
Load Location: Ctrl+Numpad 8
Undo Location: Ctrl+Numpad 9

Teleport To Marker: Numpad -
Undo Teleport To Marker: Numpad *

These can be changed by right clicking on their corresponding table entries and selecting "Set/Change hotkeys" and changing the hotkey to something you prefer.
Notice/Warnings
1. When using weapon stats I would advise using No Reload, No Sway, No Recoil, No Spread, Unlimited Weapon Durability. To remove effects, disable script then change weapon.

2. *WARNING* - Teleportation should always be done with Health cheats activated.

3. The script will throw you up by 800 in Z axis every time you press the hotkey so use this to save your ass. - You have been warned.

4. They changed the way Item IDs are generated so rather than just activating script and opening inventory now you will need to instead activate the script and move an item out/in to your weapon slot to populate the pointers.

DO NOT forget to read: | Notes / Info / Hotkeys | - Just put a cross next to it like the other options to see it.

As usual, any issues then let me know on Discord (link in "| Notes / Info / Hotkeys |") and I will work on them when I am available.

One bug i noticed just now that wasn't in the previous version: If you activate "Instant Max Level", fully level up a character then deactivate and switch characters it can't be reactivated.
I usually deactivate this option when leveling up characters because the last tables would crash your game if it was active when you chose a specialization.

Thanks for spotting that. Will be fixed in next update.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Verec
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Verec »

Is there any way to get a table option for more/unlimited number of outposts?

B0mak
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by B0mak »

About "unlimited Throwables/Consumables". It works fine, but why it is make stuff in all containers while looting unlimited too? just curious

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

Is there a blood plague script in this table, since I can't find one?

Edit: The marker teleport seems to only work once and then I can't get it working again.
Edit2: Actually seems to break when I try to teleport a car.

Empress_Ravenna
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Empress_Ravenna »

Juggernaut Edition out..

sonitaaa
Cheater
Cheater

Post by sonitaaa »

Empress_Ravenna wrote:
Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:27 pm
Juggernaut Edition out..
He already update the table

JDimensional
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by JDimensional »

JDimensional wrote:
Sat Mar 14, 2020 9:47 pm
Updated Cheat Engine table for State of Decay 2 : Juggernaut Edition

Game Version: 2.384.867.0 (15)
([Link])

Compatible Cheat Engine Version/s: 7.0+
([Link])

Table Version:

Changelog:
BetaV2:
1. Fixed: All broken scripts. Except:
2. Broken: Unlimited Group Health [Host Only]
3. Broken: Weapon Stats > Ranged > Max Range

BetaV3:
4. Changed: Health/Stamina cheat. Should work a little better now.
5. Fixed: An issue with Instant Max Level stopping you from disabling the script. (Thanks @RustyRenesis)
6. Changed: Some compares in the teleport script, should work when the game decides to change the CMP value I use to 6 and lock it there when you enter/exit a vehicle.
Notes
1: Teleport works as host only. I will be looking into fixing this sometime in the future. (Maybe with the steam release)

2. How-To (Days Passed):
Enable script "Time Of Day [Local Only]" then enable script "Days Passed" then skip the time by 1 day using "Morning Time (06:00H)" this should populate the days in the "Days Passed" script, set the day you want and done.
Teleport Hotkeys
Save Location: Ctrl+Numpad 7
Load Location: Ctrl+Numpad 8
Undo Location: Ctrl+Numpad 9

Teleport To Marker: Numpad -
Undo Teleport To Marker: Numpad *

These can be changed by right clicking on their corresponding table entries and selecting "Set/Change hotkeys" and changing the hotkey to something you prefer.
Notice/Warnings
1. When using weapon stats I would advise using No Reload, No Sway, No Recoil, No Spread, Unlimited Weapon Durability. To remove effects, disable script then change weapon.

2. *WARNING* - Teleportation should always be done with Health cheats activated.

3. The script will throw you up by 800 in Z axis every time you press the hotkey so use this to save your ass. - You have been warned.

4. They changed the way Item IDs are generated so rather than just activating script and opening inventory now you will need to instead activate the script and move an item out/in to your weapon slot to populate the pointers.

DO NOT forget to read: | Notes / Info / Hotkeys | - Just put a cross next to it like the other options to see it.

As usual, any issues then let me know on Discord (link in "| Notes / Info / Hotkeys |") and I will work on them when I am available.

4Donic
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by 4Donic »

Is it possible to change some multiplayer elements?
For example - "Loot any container" (Multiplayer divides containers for each player, making it impossible to loot for others)
"Disable forced host tethering" (In Multiplayer, you will get teleported back to host character if you will separate too far)

drewstrifer
Cheater
Cheater

Post by drewstrifer »

Table V8.6.10 broken(
Health and stamina not works.
teleport to WP also. v2 was better.

but even with v2 cheats it`s possible to die falling or teleporting, and sometimes just from one melee hit of hostile human.

sonitaaa
Cheater
Cheater

Post by sonitaaa »

yeah, even Unlimited Health is on, you still die if you got hit or taking fall damage for many times

Empress_Ravenna
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Empress_Ravenna »

sonitaaa wrote:
Mon Mar 16, 2020 5:15 pm
Empress_Ravenna wrote:
Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:27 pm
Juggernaut Edition out..
He already update the table
nice! thanks.. was so much reading i Missed it

gunbalde60
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gunbalde60 »

drewstrifer wrote:
Mon Mar 16, 2020 9:09 pm
Table V8.6.10 broken(
Health and stamina not works.
teleport to WP also. v2 was better.

but even with v2 cheats it`s possible to die falling or teleporting, and sometimes just from one melee hit of hostile human.
How about asking nicely, and including words like please, and thank you? You know people do this out of the goodness of their hearts, and some people demand like they are getting paid to do a job.

Racer83
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Racer83 »

I just made a small pointer table for "The Bounty Broker" tasks and i am sharing it in the hope that it works for others too.
The pointers point to the required number of kills or drivedistance etc, that you have to do accordingly to the task that you select.

You will have to kill atleast one zombie to safely complete the mission and do it in the mission required manner.

There are 3 pointers, each for the maximum of the 3 tasks you can do at the same time. When you select a task the counter will show a "0".
If you hva to drive 120KM, change it to 119 999, get in your car and drive 1 meter and you have completed it.
If you have to kill, say 200 zombies, set the counter 199 and then kill it just like the mission requires you to do.

This way you no longer have to grind your ass off and you get easier access to some awesome gear ^^

OUTDATED AS OF MARCH 19, 2020. Unable to update it until the Bounty Broker gets updated with fresh and new content on my end.
Attachments
StateOfDecay2-Win64-Shipping - Bounty Task Pointers.CT
(1.53 KiB) Downloaded 44 times
Last edited by Racer83 on Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

pino44io
Cheater
Cheater

Post by pino44io »

Great work, thanks! Is there any chance anybody will unlock the console?

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

Teleporting seems to randomly hook onto npcs and teleport them before they teleport your character