State of Decay 2 - Windows Store (Legit)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
sonitaaa
Cheater
Cheater

Re: State of Decay 2 - Windows Store (Legit)

Post by sonitaaa »

Update for steam version please, btw fearlessrevolution also great

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

drewstrifer
Cheater
Cheater

Post by drewstrifer »

sonitaaa wrote:
Sat Mar 14, 2020 10:54 am
Update for steam version please, btw fearlessrevolution also great
fearlessrevolution is already out fresh version, but it`s not very interesting as Table. poor cheat variants.

chrisreddot3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by chrisreddot3 »

JDimensional wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 8:56 am
+1 update te table to steam version pls

Verec
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Verec »

Got fearlessrevolution's trainer too, even though it's great I personally don't like Infinite options too much, I really love Cheat tables in which we can freely edit the values to the ones we want. Will keep looking for someone to update the table, thanks in advance.

JDimensional
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by JDimensional »

Updated Cheat Engine table for State of Decay 2 : Juggernaut Edition

Game Version: 2.384.867.0 (15)
([Link])

Compatible Cheat Engine Version/s: 7.0+
([Link])

Table Version:

Changelog:
BetaV2:
1. Fixed: All broken scripts. Except:
2. Broken: Unlimited Group Health [Host Only]
3. Broken: Weapon Stats > Ranged > Max Range

BetaV3:
1. Changed: Health/Stamina cheat. Should work a little better now.
2. Fixed: An issue with Instant Max Level stopping you from disabling the script. (Thanks @RustyRenesis)
3. Changed: Some compares in the teleport script, should work when the game decides to change the CMP value I use to 6 and lock it there when you enter/exit a vehicle.

BetaV4:
1. Reverted: Teleport Script back to old script for now as people say it did not work for them.
2. Merged: Health/Stamina into 1 script for now. Unlimited Health/Stamina. Mainly as a test for something on my end.
3. Added: No Blood Plague (Should stop you from getting blood plague and also remove any blood plague you may currently have.)
(Side effects: May make your standing increase everytime you get hit due to gaining and losing blood plague quickly.)
Notes
1: Teleport works as host only. I will be looking into fixing this sometime in the future. (Maybe with the steam release)

2. How-To (Days Passed):
Enable script "Time Of Day [Local Only]" then enable script "Days Passed" then skip the time by 1 day using "Morning Time (06:00H)" this should populate the days in the "Days Passed" script, set the day you want and done.
Teleport Hotkeys
Save Location: Ctrl+Numpad 7
Load Location: Ctrl+Numpad 8
Undo Location: Ctrl+Numpad 9

Teleport To Marker: Numpad -
Undo Teleport To Marker: Numpad *

These can be changed by right clicking on their corresponding table entries and selecting "Set/Change hotkeys" and changing the hotkey to something you prefer.
Notice/Warnings
1. When using weapon stats I would advise using No Reload, No Sway, No Recoil, No Spread, Unlimited Weapon Durability. To remove effects, disable script then change weapon.

2. *WARNING* - Teleportation should always be done with Health cheats activated.

3. The script will throw you up by 800 in Z axis every time you press the hotkey so use this to save your ass. - You have been warned.

4. They changed the way Item IDs are generated so rather than just activating script and opening inventory now you will need to instead activate the script and move an item out/in to your weapon slot to populate the pointers.

DO NOT forget to read: | Notes / Info / Hotkeys | - Just put a cross next to it like the other options to see it.

As usual, any issues then let me know on Discord (link in "| Notes / Info / Hotkeys |") and I will work on them when I am available.
Last edited by JDimensional on Tue Mar 17, 2020 7:00 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Verec
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Verec »

JDimensional wrote:
Sat Mar 14, 2020 9:47 pm
Updated Cheat Engine table for State of Decay 2
Thank you so much, working like a charm here on everything I've tried so far :wub:

bluepanda
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bluepanda »

Just missing the FoV option.
I know, we could set up the FOV aspect ratio via the .ini files, but those were impossible to handle ingame. Using ultrawide monitor will cause everything become quite tiny.

Pain101
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Pain101 »

JDimensional wrote:
Will this also work for the steam version?

Noire Blackheart
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Noire Blackheart »

Yes it does, i tested it earlier.

sonitaaa
Cheater
Cheater

Post by sonitaaa »

Pain101 wrote:
Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:42 am
JDimensional wrote:
Will this also work for the steam version?
it works on Epic too lol

sonitaaa
Cheater
Cheater

Post by sonitaaa »

JDimensional wrote:
can you look in to FOV too, thankyou

Sakurarozu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sakurarozu »

anyone knows out to unlock the Juggernaut clothes or the seasonal outfits?

RustyRenesis
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by RustyRenesis »

Sakurarozu wrote:
Sun Mar 15, 2020 11:40 am
anyone knows out to unlock the Juggernaut clothes or the seasonal outfits?
You can unlock the Juggernaut mask via the Bounty Broker, but with this Update i think they cycled out some stuff from the Bounty Broker and the mask might be one of them.
The Juggernaut jacket is free for people that bought the original game and 1 (or both) DLC before the Juggernaut Edition came out.
Most other outfits have instructions as a description when you hover over them.

Also, don't use this Thread to ask that stuff. This is for the SoD2 table troubleshooting only.

sage3k
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by sage3k »

JDimensional wrote:

([Link])

([Link])

Table Version:

Changelog:
Notes
1: Teleport works as host only. I will be looking into fixing this sometime in the future. (Maybe with the steam release)

2. How-To (Days Passed):
Enable script "Time Of Day [Local Only]" then enable script "Days Passed" then skip the time by 1 day using "Morning Time (06:00H)" this should populate the days in the "Days Passed" script, set the day you want and done.
Teleport Hotkeys

These can be changed by right clicking on their corresponding table entries and selecting "Set/Change hotkeys" and changing the hotkey to something you prefer.
Notice/Warnings
1. When using weapon stats I would advise using No Reload, No Sway, No Recoil, No Spread, Unlimited Weapon Durability. To remove effects, disable script then change weapon.

2. *WARNING* - Teleportation should always be done with Health cheats activated.

3. The script will throw you up by 800 in Z axis every time you press the hotkey so use this to save your ass. - You have been warned.

4. They changed the way Item IDs are generated so rather than just activating script and opening inventory now you will need to instead activate the script and move an item out/in to your weapon slot to populate the pointers.

DO NOT forget to read: | Notes / Info / Hotkeys | - Just put a cross next to it like the other options to see it.

As usual, any issues then let me know on Discord (link in "| Notes / Info / Hotkeys |") and I will work on them when I am available.

THANK YOU!! :D

RustyRenesis
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by RustyRenesis »

JDimensional wrote:

([Link])

([Link])

Table Version:

Changelog:
Notes

2. How-To (Days Passed):
Teleport Hotkeys

Notice/Warnings

One bug i noticed just now that wasn't in the previous version: If you activate "Instant Max Level", fully level up a character then deactivate and switch characters it can't be reactivated.
I usually deactivate this option when leveling up characters because the last tables would crash your game if it was active when you chose a specialization.