Little Witch Academia: Chamber of Time +13 (table Update5.1)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

[QUOTE="randomstuff, post: 46527, member: 12520"]I've had the same issue twice. I don't think there's a workaround except for turning the code off when doing (sub)events.

[...][/QUOTE]

or just don't press the CapsLock key when talking or during cutscene?

...wait, how do you guys "freeze" the time? by holding the CapsLock key or by checking the box to freeze the "Current Time" pointer?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Sauce
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Sauce »

I've been checking the box, because a good portion of the game you want time frozen, like when you're just running around the school getting between areas. That and I play with a gamepad.

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

I see.

didn't know freeze time alone would be useful for the game (still havne't play the game since last table update).

the CapsLock time freeze is mainly for the time fast-forward mod key so that you won't end the day unintentionally.

the "Current Time" pointer is just for manual input of the time should one want to go to a specific time of day, not meant to be frozen to achieve time-freeze.

freezing an address/pointer, though a easy/basic solution, isn't always a good idea.

anyway there's actually an in-game flag that would stop the clock from "normal moving".

last time I check, this flag should only governor the normal time flow of the clock, but won't stop the force-time-forward in cut-scenes.

I'm not sure though, but you can test it yourself before I visit the game again:

with the Time Mod script activated, "originalcode2_todmod" would brings you to the opcode that would read this flag.

"movzx eax,byte ptr [edi+58]"

try fliping the flag to 1 (which would stop the normal time advancement without the need to freeze the "Current Time" pointer) and see if it'd disturb the time force-forward in cutscene anymore.
Last edited by Cielos on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

randomstuff
Cheater
Cheater

Post by randomstuff »

[QUOTE="Cielos, post: 46568, member: 177"]or just don't press the CapsLock key when talking or during cutscene?

...wait, how do you guys "freeze" the time? by holding the CapsLock key or by checking the box to freeze the "Current Time" pointer?[/QUOTE]

Believe me you don't wanna know how I do that! lol I thought activating freeze clock code will stop the flow of time in the game. Turns out it does not. When you activate the clock freeze it just prevent the new day. You MUST press/keep pressing CAPSLOCK to literally stop the clock from moving. So, I used a real, weird hack: I used a water bottle to keep that CAPS pressed! xD It's like my little, inanimate assistant. xD

Heads-up: You need to let go of the [B]CAPS LOCK[/B] [B][COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]AND [/COLOR][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]deactivate the clock freeze. Otherwise your game will go black screen with the ability to move characters, hear sounds, access and see menus.[/COLOR][/B]
Last edited by randomstuff on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

[USER=12520]@randomstuff[/USER]

that's beautiful... remind me that when I played ff3 on the nintendo when I was young and trying to kill the boss that can't be killed (didn't know it can't be killed at the time...) that was on the hilltop. having some serious grinding to level up A LOT before the battle, I put the controller on the floor, and hold down the confirm button with my toe and wait for hours to try to kill it... it was summer and I was young. plenty of time to waste...

anyway, I'll make a seperate script to freeze the time on the next update, so you won't need extra hands or feet or bottles anymore.

about the black screen stuff. this shouldn't happens with just the script activated without pressing the CapsLock key or manually freezing the "Current Timer" pointer.

I'll have a look soon. (reinstalling the game now.)

EDIT:

after re-reading the script, I find that the day end prevention check (that would prevent you from ending the day unintentionally when using the time manipulating keys) is still doing its work even if no mod keys are pressing.

that means with the script activated, without pressing any of the mod keys or freezing the pointer, it would still prevent the time to reach 24.00, and so the game won't trigger the rewind to day start function at all.

the script is updated now with the above mentioned bug fixed.

test it out, if you have time, by activating all the time's scripts, i.e., "[B]Clock Mod .4[/B]", "[B]Freeze Time[/B]", "[B]Real Time[/B]", and "[B]Manipulation Keys[/B]", and see if the black screen is goon now.

if it's gone with the update, feel free to just use the script you want. just remember to NOT freeze the Current Time pointer if you want to stop the time, use the [B]Freeze Time[/B] script instead.
Last edited by Cielos on Tue May 22, 2018 8:53 am, edited 3 times in total.

randomstuff
Cheater
Cheater

Post by randomstuff »

[QUOTE="Cielos, post: 46606, member: 177"][USER=12520]@randomstuff[/USER]

that's beautiful... remind me that when I played ff3 on the nintendo when I was young and trying to kill the boss that can't be killed (didn't know it can't be killed at the time...) that was on the hilltop. having some serious grinding to level up A LOT before the battle, I put the controller on the floor, and hold down the confirm button with my toe and wait for hours to try to kill it... it was summer and I was young. plenty of time to waste...

anyway, I'll make a seperate script to freeze the time on the next update, so you won't need extra hands or feet or bottles anymore.

about the black screen stuff. this shouldn't happens with just the script activated without pressing the CapsLock key or manually freezing the "Current Timer" pointer.

I'll have a look soon. (reinstalling the game now.)

EDIT:

after re-reading the script, I find that the day end prevention check (that would prevent you from ending the day unintentionally when using the time manipulating keys) is still doing its work even if no mod keys are pressing.

that means with the script activated, without pressing any of the mod keys or freezing the pointer, it would still prevent the time to reach 24.00, and so the game won't trigger the rewind to day start function at all.

the script is updated now with the above mentioned bug fixed.

test it out, if you have time, by activating all the time's scripts, i.e., "[B]Clock Mod .4[/B]", "[B]Freeze Time[/B]", "[B]Real Time[/B]", and "[B]Manipulation Keys[/B]", and see if the black screen is goon now.

if it's gone with the update, feel free to just use the script you want. just remember to NOT freeze the Current Time pointer if you want to stop the time, use the [B]Freeze Time[/B] script instead.[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry I didn't make it clearer. I meant turning clock freeze off [B][COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)][U]DURING (SUB)EVENTS[/U][/COLOR][/B]. It happened again last night. Nothing problematic other than that during game. The issue with clock in this game is the events in general, they're only triggered during certain hours. If the clock moves, then new/different events change. So you need to either start a new day or rewind and freeze it using the script you've provided.

One more thing if you don't mind, Cielos. If you could look at the items and how to get max/infinite items, it'll be helpful and appreciated much.

And thanks for your time & efforts.

Edit:

Nevermind the 'holding Caps Lock' part. Toggling 'Current Time (in secs)' on will do the trick. -_-

Thanks again, Cielos.
Last edited by randomstuff on Tue May 22, 2018 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

[quote]Nevermind the 'holding Caps Lock' part. Toggling 'Current Time (in secs)' on will do the trick. [/quote]

once again,[B] [U]DON'T FREEZE the "Current Time" pointer[/U][/B]. i.e., [B][U]don't tick the box in front of "Current Time" pointer[/U][/B].

if you want to stop the natural flow of time, just hold the CapsLock key (which is not preferable for gamepad user) or activate the [B]Freeze Time[/B] script.

[B]Freeze Time[/B] script only stop the natural time flow, it won't interfere the game events. e.g., if a event would fast-forward the time by 2 hours, the [B]Freeze Time[/B] script won't stop this from happening.

randomstuff
Cheater
Cheater

Post by randomstuff »

[QUOTE="Cielos, post: 46624, member: 177"]once again,[B] [U]DON'T FREEZE the "Current Time" pointer[/U][/B]. i.e., [B][U]don't tick the box in front of "Current Time" pointer[/U][/B].

if you want to stop the natural flow of time, just hold the CapsLock key (which is not preferable for gamepad user) or activate the [B]Freeze Time[/B] script.

[B]Freeze Time[/B] script only stop the natural time flow, it won't interfere the game events. e.g., if a event would fast-forward the time by 2 hours, the [B]Freeze Time[/B] script won't stop this from happening.[/QUOTE]

Got it! Thanks again.

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

no problem.

remember to report if the black screen still happens or not~

Aceta Mino
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Aceta Mino »

anyone figured out drop rate? these items are killing me.

randomstuff
Cheater
Cheater

Post by randomstuff »

[QUOTE="Aceta Mino, post: 46689, member: 17548"]anyone figured out drop rate? these items are killing me.[/QUOTE]

Still waiting for that.

[B][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]Edit:[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

[COLOR=rgb(44, 130, 201)]I found one code that affects the drop rate of battles. You'll find it in the same table under: Pointers > Viewing Player Status > enchant: dropNumUp. Just set it at 50 or 99. However, your inventory will be full with all the useless accessories as you'll get everything with that value folds, which means constant accessories discarding.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]Thanks, Cielos.[/COLOR]
Last edited by randomstuff on Wed May 23, 2018 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sauce
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Sauce »

The time functions seem to be working a lot better now. If it blackscreens at all, it is the game sometimes just waiting for a confirmation button press, then it resumes as normal. Thanks/good job!

Edit: If you do decide you want to actually play this, or look at more cheats, might I suggest movement speed modifier, and/or spellstone edits that work outside of the dungeon (or a way to just not use up your potions you use for spells in the school).
Last edited by Sauce on Thu May 24, 2018 4:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

[QUOTE="Sauce, post: 46755, member: 3324"][...]

Edit: If you do decide you want to actually play this, or look at more cheats, might I suggest movement speed modifier, and/or spellstone edits that work outside of the dungeon (or a way to just not use up your potions you use for spells in the school).[/QUOTE]

an [B]Ignore Spell Potion[/B] is in the table already.

for the speed multiplier. should be easy to do, and there is no other new game I wanna cheat for at the moment, I'll have a look.

EDIT:

done.

again, it took me much more time to update the first post than making the scripts. CE's Mono feature makes cheating so easy sometimes it feels like cheating...

so, re-download~

EDIT2:

ha, I spoke too soon. there's some problem with the script it seems... checking now.

EDIT3:

problem fixed. re-download, again~

EDIT4:

tested on a few "rooms" in the ruins, the 2 multiplier scripts seems working properly.

off to re-playing other games now...
Last edited by Cielos on Thu May 24, 2018 10:24 am, edited 4 times in total.

Sauce
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Sauce »

Thanks, I must have nabbed the script sometime before update 4 went up and missed the potion script last time (since I was really looking for the freeze time), I'll give it a shot. I was finding myself running low on spellstones as they had stopped multuplying in the the dungeon for some reason and the pointers were not showing the right values.

I'll try this all out when I'm in gaming mode later. Thanks again.

Edit: The movement speed locked up my CE when I tried to toggle it on in a dungeon. That said, I probably should have been more clear on what I was actually asking for, faster movement speed while running around the school.

Edit 2: The other multipliers are also locking up on me in the dungeons as soon as I try to tick the checkbox to enable to script. I've made sure I've killed some enemies before trying to enable them, not sure if I need to do something else, they worked before. CE just goes to (Not Responding).

Edit 3: Because why not. It is really inconsistent on if it will work or not, after restarting the game and CE about 5 times I got the exp and coin multipliers to work. I don't know if I somehow made the same mistake every other time or if it is one of those memory jump type situations and I just got lucky.
Last edited by Sauce on Fri May 25, 2018 5:02 am, edited 3 times in total.