Dragon Cliff (SeiKur0)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
TehFastOne
Noobzor
Noobzor

Dragon Cliff (SeiKur0)

Post by TehFastOne »

I tried that. Load game, apply option, play 1 mission to get some PPs, still NaN.

[URL='https://postimg.cc/image/mp6gdaeuz/'][IMG]https://s9.postimg.cc/mp6gdaeuz/Snip3.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

CE shows other values, PPs are still screwed, cant even select the checkbox.

Here is my save file if you can check why it doesn't work.

Ty

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by TehFastOne on Wed May 16, 2018 8:02 am, edited 4 times in total.

zombocom
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Dragon Cliff (SeiKur0)

Post by zombocom »

I can't seem to get the changes to save. even after saving and going to the main menu and reloading. All of it works, it just doesn't save the changes.

[QUOTE="TehFastOne, post: 46098, member: 17327"]I tried that. Load game, apply option, play 1 mission to get some PPs, still NaN.

[URL='https://postimg.cc/image/mp6gdaeuz/'][IMG]https://s9.postimg.cc/mp6gdaeuz/Snip3.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Ty[/QUOTE]

I Had that NaN error and had to completely restart a new game! :D

[QUOTE="TehFastOne, post: 46098, member: 17327"]I tried that. Load game, apply option, play 1 mission to get some PPs, still NaN.

Ty[/QUOTE]

I figured out how to fix that NaN error and make the changes save but using a save editor from

[URL]https://www.saveeditonline.com/[/URL]

[URL='https://imgur.com/a/8WWmmgi']Album Link with tut[/URL]
Last edited by zombocom on Wed May 16, 2018 3:23 pm, edited 4 times in total.

TehFastOne
Noobzor
Noobzor

Dragon Cliff (SeiKur0)

Post by TehFastOne »

Good idea. I am trying it. Changed NaN to another value, downloaded and tried ingame. Nothing, no changes.

Then i tried to change the amount of ingame days from 4725 to 5000. That works.

Still cant make NaN go away... the hell.

Can you try to edit my save game above and see if NaN goes away ingame?
Last edited by TehFastOne on Wed May 16, 2018 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

zombocom
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Dragon Cliff (SeiKur0)

Post by zombocom »

wheres your file?

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Dragon Cliff (SeiKur0)

Post by seikur0 »

[QUOTE="TehFastOne, post: 46126, member: 17327"]Good idea. I am trying it. Changed NaN to another value, downloaded and tried ingame. Nothing, no changes.

Then i tried to change the amount of ingame days from 4725 to 5000. That works.

Still cant make NaN go away... the hell.

Can you try to edit my save game above and see if NaN goes away ingame?[/QUOTE]

I added an "anti-limits (will also make NaN values findable)" script to my table and also book pages while I was at it ;)

TehFastOne
Noobzor
Noobzor

Dragon Cliff (SeiKur0)

Post by TehFastOne »

Fixed the save.

Thank you sir.

zombocom
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Dragon Cliff (SeiKur0)

Post by zombocom »

[QUOTE="seikur0, post: 46132, member: 8101"]I added an "anti-limits (will also make NaN values findable)" script to my table and also book pages while I was at it ;)[/QUOTE]

would you mind posting your table? Also how can I edit it to get the items to be star ancient? instead of all Ancient only. Can't seem to get any star ancient

[QUOTE="seikur0, post: 46132, member: 8101"]I added an "anti-limits (will also make NaN values findable)" script to my table and also book pages while I was at it ;)[/QUOTE]

I can't seem to get any star ancient items. Is there an option for item quality in everything ancient to be star item quality?
Last edited by zombocom on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 3 times in total.

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Dragon Cliff (SeiKur0)

Post by seikur0 »

[QUOTE="zombocom, post: 46134, member: 17357"]would you mind posting your table? Also how can I edit it to get the items to be star ancient? instead of all Ancient only. Can't seem to get any star ancient

I can't seem to get any star ancient items. Is there an option for item quality in everything ancient to be star item quality?[/QUOTE]

I already posted the table, look at the main post. And I don't think star items are craftable.

edit:

Okay I was wrong, star items are craftable and I [COLOR=rgb(226, 80, 65)]added a 100% star items option[/COLOR] to my table as well. As always it's in the main post.
Last edited by seikur0 on Wed May 16, 2018 5:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Pharaoh
Noobzor
Noobzor

Dragon Cliff (SeiKur0)

Post by Pharaoh »

Dude thank you so much I finally got my book pages back. Could you tell me how to find the NaN values with cheat engine so I don't need to keep bugging you I still need to fix my Infused Powders. Or is there some easily findable offset to reverse engineer The pointers you've already done.

You saved my 23k day save lol.

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Dragon Cliff (SeiKur0)

Post by seikur0 »

Well you can search for 8 byte hex integer 7FF8000000000000, it should be rather rare, it being NaN and everything. Or you upload your save and tell me how that infuse powder is earned.

Pharaoh
Noobzor
Noobzor

Dragon Cliff (SeiKur0)

Post by Pharaoh »

[QUOTE="seikur0, post: 46148, member: 8101"]Well you can search for 8 byte hex integer 7FF8000000000000, it should be rather rare, it being NaN and everything. Or you upload your save and tell me how that infuse powder is earned.[/QUOTE]

I found them but changing the value didn't work for me.

You get them buy decomposing level 8+ gems. You get a very small amount from exploring the red river. You can also get them from the last heresy quest after you do the first 7.

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Dragon Cliff (SeiKur0)

Post by seikur0 »

[QUOTE="Pharaoh, post: 46151, member: 17317"]I found them but changing the value didn't work for me.

You get them buy decomposing level 8+ gems. You get a very small amount from exploring the red river. You can also get them from the last heresy quest after you do the first 7.[/QUOTE]

Okay I added infuse powder and like everything else too.

Pharaoh
Noobzor
Noobzor

Dragon Cliff (SeiKur0)

Post by Pharaoh »

[QUOTE="seikur0, post: 46157, member: 8101"]Okay I added infuse powder and like everything else too.[/QUOTE]

Dude, THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Idiotbanana2
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Dragon Cliff (SeiKur0)

Post by Idiotbanana2 »

Thanks a lot ,and I have some questions about your script (I'm learning how to make CE scripts.....).

How did you make this script and what it means like

{$lua}

LaunchMonoDataCollector()

please

XD

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Dragon Cliff (SeiKur0)

Post by seikur0 »

I made it with skill ? And the {$lua} part means, that I'm using lua language after that keyword and not {$asm} autoassembler language. LaunchMonoDataCollector() is a built-in lua function, that maps the memory to defined functions, so I can use addresses like "PlayerProfile:ChangeResource+426". For further questions please take a look at some tutorials first here or in the official ce forums.