Shadows Awakening

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
StinVec
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Shadows Awakening

Post by StinVec »

Hello all. Thank you for all of the effort put into providing all of this information.

I'm having trouble figuring out if I might be able to give myself just a supply of each of the essences (to place onto weapon and armor items) after enabling the console.

I've looked through the list of commands noted in the thread and how others have noting using them, but I think I am either misunderstanding how to use some of the commands or what I am looking to do is not possible.

I would like to enter a command that would give me just essences - preferably one or more of all of them, though being given them individually would also be welcome.

If it is possible to give myself just essence items (in bulk or each one individually), would anyone be able to help direct me as to what to enter into the console please?

Otherwise I may need to try to just acquire all of them and make a table entry to where applying one does not decrease its supply count.

Thank you for any assistance on whether what I am looking to do is possible with the available console commands.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by fantomas »

GoG modified v1.2 dll [ Shadows Awakening The Chromaton Chronicles ]
Attachments
Assembly-CSharp-Modified-GoG-v1.2.zip
(1.48 MiB) Downloaded 94 times

fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by fantomas »

Steam modified v1.3 dll
Attachments
Assembly-CSharp-Modified-Steam-v1.3.zip
(1.48 MiB) Downloaded 87 times

fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by fantomas »

Steam modified v1.31 dll
Attachments
Assembly-CSharp-Modified-Steam-v1.31.zip
(1.48 MiB) Downloaded 567 times

Gwynbleidds
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Gwynbleidds »

Hi Fantomas. For GOG version :
Assembly-CSharp.rar
(1.3 MiB) Downloaded 126 times

fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by fantomas »

Gwynbleidds wrote:
Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:39 pm
Hi Fantomas. For GOG version : Assembly-CSharp.rar
GOG modified v1.31 dll
Attachments
Assembly-CSharp-Modified-GOG-v1.31.zip
(1.48 MiB) Downloaded 482 times

pino44io
Cheater
Cheater

Post by pino44io »

Hey!
Please explain what shoud I do with Assembly-CSharp.dll? Where should I put it? Should I use injector?

fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by fantomas »

pino44io wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:33 am
Hey!
Please explain what shoud I do with Assembly-CSharp.dll? Where should I put it? Should I use injector?
Hey! :)

Copy/past it in Your_game_install_folder\shadows_Data\Managed

Make a backup of your original file before. ;)

-- Edit --

Be sure that you use the right version file (depends on your game version)!!!

pino44io
Cheater
Cheater

Post by pino44io »

fantomas wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:49 pm

Copy/past it in Your_game_install_folder\shadows_Data\Managed
It works! Thanks!

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Csimbi »

Here's a table I made for v1.31.PC on Steam.
It contains a single AOB script, which I built to be fairly resistant to updates (except the pointers exposed in the address list of course).
So, chances are good it might work with different versions, too.

The script gives you:
- Pointer to Skill points
- Pointer to Attribute points
- Infinite Health; mind you, this is hooked onto regeneration so you health CAN drop to 0 between two updates!
- Infinite Mana
- Skill Cooldown Decay Rate Mod; the larger the number, the faster skills cool down
- Move Speed Mod; the larger the number, the faster you move.
- Damage Dealt Mod; the larger the number, the more damage you deal
- XP Gain mod; the larger the number, the more XP you gain
- Pointers to the first Main Hand Passives; I created this as a basis for an item editor. It works, but the stats are not saved into the save, so I did not expand on it. I kept it here in case someone is interested. Damage, crit chance, etc are all 'modifiers' - and most of them are passive. There are multiple collections of passives; I exposed only the first so if you can't find what you are looking for, add another passive tree or create new structures for the actives. It's save to delete if you don't want it in your table; they are unused.
- Min. Item Rarity; this patches the item generator so the item generated would always be upgraded to the min. level you specify. It'll look strange to see 'unique' rusty items, but the stats will speak for themselves ;-)
- Min. Item Gem Tier; this patches the item generator so the gems in an item generated would always be upgraded to the min. tier you specify - that is, of course, if the item would normally have gems.
- Silver Income Mod; to scale the amount of silver you get or pick up
- Silver Spend Mod; to scale the amount of silver that is taken from you
- Candy Income Mod; to scale the amount of candy you get or pick up
- Candy Spend Mod; to scale the amount of candy that is taken from you
- Reveal Map; this is a flag that is hotkeyed to CTRL+ALT+F in the address list (you can change it there if you like). When enabled (set to REVEAL) either via hotkey or the address list, it will reveal the current map and then turn itself off. Meaning: if you want to reveal the map in another area, you'll need to tap the hotkey again. Note: there is no way to hide the map after it's been revealed! (Just putting it out there in case someone's wondering.)

It's quite a lot, so I grouped things into categories. Categories are coloured to orange.
Hit space on them (or click the box in front) to open them up.

Enjoy!

I might add more as I go on, but no guarantees of any kind.
Attachments
1FRshadows.CT
Steam v1.31.PC binaries
CE 6.8+
(89.07 KiB) Downloaded 545 times

halo197pt
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by halo197pt »

Csimbi wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:44 pm
It contains a single AOB script, which I built to be fairly resistant to updates (except the pointers exposed in the address list of course).

The script gives you:
- Infinite Health; mind you, this is hooked onto regeneration so you health CAN drop to 0 between two updates!
- Infinite Mana
- Skill Cooldown Decay Rate Mod; the larger the number, the faster skills cool down
- Pointers to the first Main Hand Passives; I created this as a basis for an item editor. It works, but the stats are not saved into the save, so I did not expand on it. I kept it here in case someone is interested. Damage, crit chance, etc are all 'modifiers' - and most of them are passive. There are multiple collections of passives; I exposed only the first so if you can't find what you are looking for, add another passive tree or create new structures for the actives. It's save to delete if you don't want it in your table; they are unused.
- Min. Item Rarity; this patches the item generator so the item generated would always be upgraded to the min. level you specify. It'll look strange to see 'unique' rusty items, but the stats will speak for themselves ;-)
- Min. Item Gem Tier; this patches the item generator so the gems in an item generated would always be upgraded to the min. tier you specify - that is, of course, if the item would normally have gems.
- Reveal Map; this is a flag that is hotkeyed to CTRL+ALT+F in the address list (you can change it there if you like). When enabled (set to REVEAL) either via hotkey or the address list, it will reveal the current map and then turn itself off. Meaning: if you want to reveal the map in another area, you'll need to tap the hotkey again. Note: there is no way to hide the map after it's been revealed! (Just putting it out there in case someone's wondering.)

It's quite a lot, so I grouped things into categories. Categories are coloured to orange.

Enjoy!

Sorry for the inconvenient but I can't use your table. I can't activate the pointer. Is there anything I should do before using the table? Thanks

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Csimbi »

Not really. Works for me as soon as I load a save and move around s few steps.

Impala
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Impala »

Csimbi wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 7:24 pm
Not really. Works for me as soon as I load a save and move around s few steps.
I can confirm this works on steam with all of the DLC as of today

*EDIT* it appears after I went to sleep and loaded my game save, it does have issues activating, currently doing rnadom thigngs to see what make its activate

*EDIT2*

Here's what I did to finally get it to activate
  • Closed CE and the Game
  • Opened the game
  • Loaded my save
  • Walked around
  • Tabbed out
  • Opened CE
  • Clicked the check box
And it works after that. I think the issue is opening CE before the game is launched or something like that

cloud97
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by cloud97 »

Csimbi wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:44 pm

The script gives you:
- Infinite Mana

Enjoy!

It would be great this table can port for GOG version.
Anyway, thanks @Csimbi for this amazing table :)

Cybot
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Cybot »

cloud97 wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:41 am
It would be great this table can port for GOG version.
Anyway, thanks @Csimbi for this amazing table :)
It is working for GOG version.