Shadows Awakening

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Cybot
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Shadows Awakening

Post by Cybot »

Does anyone know or has a hint how to get item codes out of the game? For example: "special_imperialstave" or "special_reaper" ... these are two ones i know (from Assembly-CSharp.dll), but i need all other quest item codes also.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

chrisreddot3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by chrisreddot3 »

i just bought the game on steam and i can't use the table,why is that?

sortajan
Cheater
Cheater

Post by sortajan »

If you want to spawn items, use the drop command.

I've created a Wiki for the Heretic Kingdoms series and given it a page replete with all Console Commands I could dig up and Item Codes.

[Link]

Zephan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Shadows Awakening

Post by Zephan »

[S]Does anyone know of a way to get the [URL='https://heretic-kingdoms.fandom.com/wiki/Legendary_Armor_Pack']Legendary Armor Pack[/URL] DLC items if the drop command isn't working for them? I installed the DLC after choosing my character, since I was giving the game a try before deciding whether to buy the DLCs or not, and it seems there's no way to get them past them being automatically added to your bag when choosing your first character... I'd already invested a lot of time before thinking to check where to get them so I'm not going to start over, and I know they suck stat-wise now, but I want the cool appearances. :([/S]

Nevermind I'm just dumb, I was using <> around the item id...
Last edited by Zephan on Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Not sure exactly how to put this, but..

[Link]

"When choosing Jasker, you get: Ichaival, Fafnir's Helm, Fafnir's Hide, Fafnir's Gloves, Fafnir's Boots"

Meanwhile..

sortajan wrote:
Thu Dec 12, 2019 5:20 am
@sortajan: Maybe you've inverted them in the Wiki? See the above.

BR,
Sun

EDIT 1: "teleport Nonfunctional to the best of my knowledge."

Code: Select all

else if (num1 <= -1005340482)
            {
                if (num1 != -1024405222)
                {
                    if (num1 == -1005340482)
                    {
                        if (command == "teleport")
                        {
                            Script.actor.actorTeleport(Game.player, args[0]);
                            return;
                        }
                    }
Similarly to "tp" command (the short version of "teleport"), you need to give it a valid point to teleport to. As a string:

Script.actor.actorTeleport(Game.player, "travelpoint_4b");

So it would be something like: "tp travelpoint_4b" or "teleport travelpoint_4b" (without the "").

Here's an example:

<before teleport>

Once you exit Thole and end-up in the arena where you CAN fight Zaar.. and you defeat him.. you're then supposed to leave the camp by the south gate. So you do the S path around the camp and exit the south gate and the gate locks behind you. So what if I wanna go back in the camp and loot some more shit, cuz "Inventory full!"? Well.. I looked at the code and found this:

The format above is for the "actorTeleport(string,string)" function. Your console command will use the "actorTeleport(actor,string)" one. But.. 2nd string is 'ch1_nc_arenabox_fight_elite02'. So what I did was to type in the console "teleport ch1_nc_arenabox_fight_elite02" (without the "") and I got teleported back in the camp arena :D

<after teleport>

The problem I'll have now is how to teleport past those locked gates...

<problemo>

Will post more once I discover a decent list or perhaps how to use a Vector3.

EDIT 2: In the story above, Krenze appears to you after the barrier locks the gate. So I looked for his dialogue code and found that you can do "teleport gate_magic_barrier_helper" to go past the gate :) If you get stuck on the gate, just press Esc and resume game and character will get unstuck :P

<solved>

fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by fantomas »

It's been a 1.5 years ago that I haven't put my hands on this game - I re-downloaded CODEX v1.2 + updates 1.3&1.31 and I wanted to modify Assembly-CSharp.dll to enable the gui console and what a surprise when I came across this:

if (Game.gameType == Game.GAME_TYPE.RECORD && (VInput.Console.WasPressed || (VInput.ConsoleButton1.IsPressed && VInput.ConsoleButton2.WasPressed)))
	{
		this.console.GetComponent<GuiConsole>().isVisible = !this.console.GetComponent<GuiConsole>().isVisible;
Which means that the gui console code was already there(or CODEX team would have added it? I doubt). All what you have to do is to press the Tilde (~) key and the gui console should appear. In fact it still will not, because of this: Game.gameType == Game.GAME_TYPE.RECORD

There are two 'game' types:

// Token: 0x02000AAE RID: 2734
	public enum GAME_TYPE
	{
		// Token: 0x04002AF4 RID: 10996
		DEFAULT,
		// Token: 0x04002AF5 RID: 10997
		RECORD
	}
It is 4bytes value, 0 for DEFAULT and 1 for RECORD

// Game.GAME_TYPE
// Token: 0x04002AF4 RID: 10996
public const Game.GAME_TYPE DEFAULT = 0;

// Game.GAME_TYPE
// Token: 0x04002AF5 RID: 10997
public const Game.GAME_TYPE RECORD = 1;
So according to the previous code, if the game type is RECORD, we'll be able to enable gui console by using the Tilde (~) key. And fortunately, this is something that we can deal with CE.

As showed on this capture, EAX has our current game type value which is 0 (DEFAULT). We can operate our cheat on that cmp eax,01 and change 01 into 0 or on that jne (jump if not equal) and change it into je (jump if equal) or just nop it.

Why I'm telling you all of this? Because I already uploaded the modified Assembly-CSharp.dll for v1.31 (Steam & GOG), so my question is if the code was already there, what could I have edited in the .dll that I had uploaded? :lol:
And also to say that if you have v1.31 of the game and want to enable the gui console, you don't need that modified .dll but just CE and this bit of script. ;)

{ Game   : Shadows Awakening The Chromaton Chronicles
  Version: v1.31 incl. DLC
  Date   : 2020-07-03
  Author : Fantomas
}

[ENABLE]
//GuiMain:Update+86a
aobscanregion(guiConsole,GuiMain:Update,GuiMain:Update+adf,83F8)

guiConsole+02:
  db 00

registersymbol(guiConsole)

[DISABLE]
guiConsole+02:
  db 01

unregistersymbol(guiConsole)

{
// ORIGINAL CODE - INJECTION POINT: GuiMain:Update+86a

24907BC8: 48 8B 04 25 70 1A 8C 23        -  mov rax,[238C1A70]
24907BD0: 48 8B C8                       -  mov rcx,rax
24907BD3: 48 83 EC 20                    -  sub rsp,20
24907BD7: 83 38 00                       -  cmp dword ptr [rax],00
24907BDA: 49 BB 82 7E 90 24 00 00 00 00  -  mov r11,0000000024907E82
24907BE4: 41 FF D3                       -  call r11
24907BE7: 48 83 C4 20                    -  add rsp,20
24907BEB: C6 86 D0 01 00 00 01           -  mov byte ptr [rsi+000001D0],01
24907BF2: B8 B0 DC DC 14                 -  mov eax,14DCDCB0
24907BF7: 48 63 00                       -  movsxd  rax,dword ptr [rax]
// ---------- INJECTING HERE ----------
24907BFA: 83 F8 01                       -  cmp eax,01
24907BFD: 0F 85 F7 00 00 00              -  jne 24907CFA
// ---------- DONE INJECTING  ----------
24907C03: 48 8B 04 25 30 D4 E2 14        -  mov rax,[14E2D430]
24907C0B: 48 8B C8                       -  mov rcx,rax
24907C0E: 48 83 EC 20                    -  sub rsp,20
24907C12: 83 38 00                       -  cmp dword ptr [rax],00
24907C15: 49 BB 10 41 33 22 00 00 00 00  -  mov r11,0000000022334110
24907C1F: 41 FF D3                       -  call r11
24907C22: 48 83 C4 20                    -  add rsp,20
24907C26: 85 C0                          -  test eax,eax
24907C28: 0F 85 4E 00 00 00              -  jne 24907C7C
24907C2E: 48 8B 04 25 50 D7 E2 14        -  mov rax,[14E2D750]
}

sortajan
Cheater
Cheater

Post by sortajan »

SunBeam wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:29 pm
Good stuff. I didn't make that page on the LAP DLC, but I just fixed it. Thanks for telling me.

You're more than welcome to edit the Wiki. It's a collaborative effort, and I'd love to see it grow beyond what I've made. Do whatever you want. Scrap garbage information if you find it, add new pages, etc;. That's what wikis are all about. Otherwise I'll see if I can get around to including your additions myself at some point (haven't played the game since December).

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

fantomas wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:29 pm
Welcome back :)

lolka
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by lolka »

Csimbi wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:44 pm
Here's a table I made for v1.31.PC on Steam.
It contains a single AOB script, which I built to be fairly resistant to updates (except the pointers exposed in the address list of course).
So, chances are good it might work with different versions, too.

The script gives you:
- Pointer to Skill points
- Pointer to Attribute points
- Infinite Health; mind you, this is hooked onto regeneration so you health CAN drop to 0 between two updates!
- Infinite Mana
- Skill Cooldown Decay Rate Mod; the larger the number, the faster skills cool down
- Move Speed Mod; the larger the number, the faster you move.
- Damage Dealt Mod; the larger the number, the more damage you deal
- XP Gain mod; the larger the number, the more XP you gain
- Pointers to the first Main Hand Passives; I created this as a basis for an item editor. It works, but the stats are not saved into the save, so I did not expand on it. I kept it here in case someone is interested. Damage, crit chance, etc are all 'modifiers' - and most of them are passive. There are multiple collections of passives; I exposed only the first so if you can't find what you are looking for, add another passive tree or create new structures for the actives. It's save to delete if you don't want it in your table; they are unused.
- Min. Item Rarity; this patches the item generator so the item generated would always be upgraded to the min. level you specify. It'll look strange to see 'unique' rusty items, but the stats will speak for themselves ;-)
- Min. Item Gem Tier; this patches the item generator so the gems in an item generated would always be upgraded to the min. tier you specify - that is, of course, if the item would normally have gems.
- Silver Income Mod; to scale the amount of silver you get or pick up
- Silver Spend Mod; to scale the amount of silver that is taken from you
- Candy Income Mod; to scale the amount of candy you get or pick up
- Candy Spend Mod; to scale the amount of candy that is taken from you
- Reveal Map; this is a flag that is hotkeyed to CTRL+ALT+F in the address list (you can change it there if you like). When enabled (set to REVEAL) either via hotkey or the address list, it will reveal the current map and then turn itself off. Meaning: if you want to reveal the map in another area, you'll need to tap the hotkey again. Note: there is no way to hide the map after it's been revealed! (Just putting it out there in case someone's wondering.)

It's quite a lot, so I grouped things into categories. Categories are coloured to orange.
Hit space on them (or click the box in front) to open them up.

Enjoy!

I might add more as I go on, but no guarantees of any kind.

I try it out, but when I activated the Move speed Mod only, the other mods activated as well (for example skill cooldown mod, inviolability etc.)
What could be the problem?

tomleiberman
Cheater
Cheater

Post by tomleiberman »

Does anyone know of a way to re-active quests that have already failed? I imagine this could be found in the Assembly-CSharp. I looked but I could not find anything.