Darksiders 2 - Deathinitive Edition

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Straputsky
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Darksiders 2 - Deathinitive Edition

Post by Straputsky »

Here is how I got the Item Editor to work for my Epic Store version:
1. gather mystic stones
2. trade them in and nail down the address, where the quantity is stored
3. use a pointer scan (with at least 3 Offsets), while your inventory is open and mystic stones are selected
4. switch to another collectible (i.e. book of dead pages) and rescan with new value
5. try one of the remaining pointers (I had to remove the last offset "3F8")
-> this should be the address for "Weapon_Shop", which is the base value for the given editor

If you wish you can try the following table, maybe my pointers will work for you too. It IS the same table as Akumas. I simply removed the script part of the item editor and replaced it with a lua script, that will catch the correct address from a given pointer. So once you found a functional pointer you can easily replace it.
As the table only has pointers, it will work on its own. However there is a pointer ("Reaper Regen") which needs Akumas table. This pointer belongs to Deaths stats. The game will make it negative during your Reaper form and zero or positive (in the rare occasion you have a weapon with Reaper regeneration) outside of it. You can freeze it with a positive value and stay in Reaper form forever.

I also read about a neat glitch: When you upgrade your possessed weapon with an artifact and you are not happy with the choices of additional effects, click on an icon to switch windows (i.e. you upgrade your Scythe, then when the choice is given, click on the icon you would click when you want to see your secondary weapons) -> the window switches and everything gets reset and you won't loose your artifact and can try again.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Darksiders2.5.0_extension.CT
(29.36 KiB) Downloaded 444 times

Akuma
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Akuma »

Straputsky wrote:
Wed Apr 08, 2020 7:33 pm
Here is how I got the Item Editor to work for my Epic Store version:

Holy fuck the density of you folks not being able to get the item store to work when thr was tutorial videos in the 1st page. Run the game in Windowed mode or Learn to Alt-Tab properly

Straputsky
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Straputsky »

Holy fuck of you people not being able to give proper names to your scripts. If it says "Steam only", I take it as "Steam only". There are people around that would call me stupid if I use these scripts, when they cleary stated it's for Steam only. Read books or learn to name your scripts properly (and how to colour code). And by the way: The links on the first page are broken. If it weren't for a quote in page 2, I wouldn't have seen any video tutorial at all. Finally: if you are that intelligent as you pretend to be, you should have noticed that Alt-Tab or Windowed mode shouldn't be of ANY problem here or how are you going to do my steps without them?

That said, and if it's possible to talk to you in a more civilized manner: I understand my mistake. Because it is an older table I believed it was already tested to not being compatible. But maybe I should've tried it anyway. Would've saved me an hour grinding for pointers. On the other hand it was a nice experience and it's interesting to me that these pointers are still stable. So not all is lost and people still get the "Reaper regen" modifier. I believe there are more important things to this world, than a simple misunderstanding.

Akuma
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Akuma »

Straputsky wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 4:02 pm
Holy fuck of you people not being able to give proper names to your scripts. If it says "Steam only", I take it as "Steam only". There are people around that would call me stupid if I use these scripts, when they cleary stated it's for Steam only. Read books or learn to name your scripts properly (and how to colour code). And by the way: The links on the first page are broken. If it weren't for a quote in page 2, I wouldn't have seen any video tutorial at all. Finally: if you are that intelligent as you pretend to be, you should have noticed that Alt-Tab or Windowed mode shouldn't be of ANY problem here or how are you going to do my steps without them?
LOL thanks I cant read and im colour blind plus i have a mental deficit.

1. What you released was already in the "Item Shops" Children Entry under Quest/Skill so why dont you help the the fellow visitors here by removing the table extension you up'ed to not confuse people.

2. If the Epic store version is breaking my table please PM a link of the Epic Store's executable file and I will happily fix what ever problems the aob scans are missing.

3. I also fixed the strange issue video link not working on the 1st page.

4. I spent alot time with the color coding of tht table. What areas are not being conveyed properly?

5. I dont think im any farther right of the curve then anyone else I just try; knowing failure is still progress. However people doing wht you just did and holding peoples hands to use my tables is the reason why I have only released 4 tables. I put alot thought into making sure things are organized, color coded, positioned properly and named accordingly. Not many tables can sit up against mine quality wise or entry wise. So when some fucking putz decides he is going to fix something or re-release my work I get quite upset.

I should insult you again you are ripe for it. But i hope we can move forward here.

The Black X
Table Makers
Table Makers

Darksiders 2 - Deathinitive Edition

Post by The Black X »

Thanks. Item Editor Working for my gog version.
Last edited by The Black X on Sat Jun 06, 2020 10:32 am, edited 2 times in total.

Divinehero
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Divinehero »

so how do u use the inventory shop to add stats? i sort of have an idea but it either ends up not working quite right or it crashes the game

and by this i mean add new stats so say a charm has 2 dif stats on it i'd wanna add a 3rd

RandomGuy21
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by RandomGuy21 »

Akuma wrote:
Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:52 pm
Tested on Both Steam Retail and Codex ,
, GOG executable has been updated and will work with 64-Bit Table
GOG First Release is Available

Many Thanks to Alucain for a TON of beta testing

________________Oni Camera__________________

This fixes all the camera Zooming BS and FOV

-Over 700 lines of new code Including
-Oni Step Zoom - L1 + L3
-Oni Aiming - L1 + R3 Side Switch
-Oni Locking - Use Left Stick to Adjust Camera Rotation and Elevation During Lock On
_________________ L3 press to reset to Following Camera , R3 Press For Fast Center Camera

________________Inventory Shop__________________

Weapon Mod Attributes

Weapon Mod Stats

_______________Input Flying____________________.

Video In Action - Fly with Left Input Stick. Hold R2/RT to Accelerate, Hold R1/RB To Decelerate,
Cross/X to Elevate Camera, Circle to Descend Camera.

UPDATE V5.0
Camer of the Oni, Zoom step, Elevation, GyroScope, & Aiming
Death,- Evade Counter
Ammunition Has been changed to Gear.
- Redemption (Original Ammunition),
- DeathGrip,__Super Long Grab Distance or adjust
Salvation & Gorehammer,- Bullets,- Fire Speed ,- Salvation Cool down meter
Currency,- No Reduction in Boatman coins
Camera/HUD,- Camera Follows Jumps,- Camera Free Flying,- Camera Input Flying

UPDATE V4.0
FFBDM
- Damage Dealt
- Adjusted, - - No Damage, Double,etc..., - Static, - One Hit Kills, - Feedback Enemy Damage Amount
- Damage Taken
- Adjusted , - - No Damage,Half,etc.., - Static, - Get Hit Die,- Feedback Death Damage Amount
Dust
- Dust Vision , - Integrated in Game Hold L3 to Activate, -First Person View
Field of View Cutscene/Talk
Map Icons, - RGBA Control, - Defaults to Invisible
Black Bar Lock-on Overlay, - RGBA Control, - Option to turnoff
Debug Section Added
- Pointers, Input, Equip State, Dust Vision, FFBDM,
Summoned Ghouls,- View,-- Level,-- Health,-- Map Coords

UPDATE V3.0
Inventory Shop

For Instructions Links Below
Weapon Item Attributes Tutorial
Weapon Item Stats Tutorial

Reaper Adjustables,- Drain Speed Options, - Orb Gain, - Attack Gain
Wrath Adjustables,- Cost Options, - Orb Gain, - Attack Gain
Ammunition CODEX,- Dirty Grab for Teleport (Copy Paste On Map Teleport)
Ride Despair Everywhere (The Game Does Not Like use with Caution)

UPDATE V2.0
Ammunition ,- Rounds Current,- Reload Timer Load (RAPID FIRE)
Camera,- Facing Coords,- Camera Position,- Death/Center Tracking
Free CAM,- Hotkeys Have Been Set to Travel,--More Notes on My Page 4
HUD,-100% Transparent,-Map Indicators Still There,-More Notes on My Page 4[/size]

Release V1.0
Field of View & Camera
- Script For Adjusting FOV
Wanted to get this out. It Fixes the Aspect Ratio of the Game. Aspect is 1.777 now. It makes a huge difference.
Death Stats
Health , - Max Health
Wrath, - Max Wrath
Reaper, -Max Reaper
Stats, - Stregth, - Arcane, - Resistance, - 90% Mapped
Map Coordinates, - Dirty Teleport (Copy & Paste Value)
Level&Experience, -Non Adjustable Values, - Level Value is semi adjustable
Currency , - Gold, - Boatman, - Skill Points
Despair, - Sprint
ENEMY Lock -ON, - Health, - Max Health, - Map Coords

1746 Dl 1/29/2016[/url]
the weapon/gear edit is not working anymore any idea on how to fix it? or can someone fix it?

RandomGuy21
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by RandomGuy21 »

Do anybody know how to change possessed weapon name? I mean, I can temporarily change 'em but after restarting the game, the name change back to normal.

edit: the oni step zoom, without the controller, you can press capslock(L1) + Z(L3).

PrivacyPolicy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by PrivacyPolicy »

Is the teleport function still working? I was trying it out for a bit and it seemed like the only thing not working

Akipek
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Akipek »

Hi, so i know im a little late to this but im having some issues with the game and CE so if anyone can help me you can ask me for discord