Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire (Steam) (Release Version)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Cheatinator
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire (Steam) (Release Version)

Post by Cheatinator » Mon Sep 02, 2019 7:39 pm

I'm using CE 7.0 and POE2 version 5 on GOG. I was getting similar errors at first with the EDIT 10 table but I got it to work with the following steps:

1)Open POE2, wait until main menu has loaded
2)Alt-tab and launch CE then open table
3)Alt-tab to POE2, Load save game, open inventory screen
4)Alt-tab to CE, click enable box on table, wait for the script to load
5)Alt-tab to POE2, open character screen
6)Alt-tab to CE, edit away
Last edited by Cheatinator on Mon Sep 02, 2019 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX » Mon Sep 02, 2019 7:47 pm

Cheatinator wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2019 7:39 pm
I'm encountering this error message when I tried to select enable box with the EDIT 10 table: "<<Lua error in the script at line 2:Failure determining what GAME/UI:UICurrencyLabel:Update means>>"

I'm using CE 7.0 and POE2 version 5 on GOG. I loaded the table after POE2 reaches to the main menu, load my savegame and tried to check the enabled box. I tried several times with restarts and no success.

I have used your previous tables in the past with older version of POE2 on GOG and I never had any issues until today with the last POE2 update and updated CE 7.0. My POE2 install is a new clean install too.
Try activating Mono before trying the Enable. For some reason, CE 7.0 has issues sometimes with activating mono with the code I use in the table. After you load the process, there should be a Mono menu in CE. It's under there.

Nerdlounge
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Nerdlounge » Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:52 am

"Keep Achievements Enabled When Using Console Commands" doesn't seem to be working. I have it checked, but "iroll20s" still gives me the message that achievements are disabled. I tested by creating five potions, and didn't get the achievement. Anyone else having this issue?