Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire (Steam) (Release Version)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
DrummerIX
ViP
ViP
Posts: 1611
Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:15 pm
Reputation: 1605

Re: Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire (Steam) (Release Version)

Post by DrummerIX » Sat Mar 30, 2019 1:17 pm

I'm not playing the game to add more options to it at the moment. Sorry.

DrDeathhand
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 11:37 am
Reputation: 1

Re: Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire (Steam) (Release Version)

Post by DrDeathhand » Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:05 am

DrummerIX wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 1:17 pm
I'm not playing the game to add more options to it at the moment. Sorry.
Dear DrummerIX,

Can you use one of my savegames to add this option to the cheattable?

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP
Posts: 1611
Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:15 pm
Reputation: 1605

Re: Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire (Steam) (Release Version)

Post by DrummerIX » Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:29 am

I said I don't have time right now.

qhch1994
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:12 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire (Steam) (Release Version)

Post by qhch1994 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:23 pm

Tried everything, but the enable button just dont response

using Edit 9.1 script, and game from steam is newest version 4.1.2. and I running both on admin mode.
nothing seems wrong, nothing works.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP
Posts: 1611
Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:15 pm
Reputation: 1605

Re: Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire (Steam) (Release Version)

Post by DrummerIX » Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:50 pm

qhch1994 wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:23 pm
Tried everything, but the enable button just dont response

using Edit 9.1 script, and game from steam is newest version 4.1.2. and I running both on admin mode.
nothing seems wrong, nothing works.
Did you hit the character sheet before trying to load the table?

qhch1994
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:12 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire (Steam) (Release Version)

Post by qhch1994 » Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:25 pm

DrummerIX wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:50 pm
qhch1994 wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:23 pm
Tried everything, but the enable button just dont response

using Edit 9.1 script, and game from steam is newest version 4.1.2. and I running both on admin mode.
nothing seems wrong, nothing works.
Did you hit the character sheet before trying to load the table?
tried, edit 9.1 give no response, edit 9.0 will freeze a second and no response

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP
Posts: 1611
Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:15 pm
Reputation: 1605

Re: Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire (Steam) (Release Version)

Post by DrummerIX » Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:50 pm

Just tried it myself. Latest Steam version and latest table works for me when viewing character sheet first.

I don't have GOG version, so it might not work on that one.

Upisir
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:04 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire (Steam) (Release Version)

Post by Upisir » Tue Apr 09, 2019 3:52 pm

qhch1994 wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:25 pm
DrummerIX wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:50 pm
qhch1994 wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:23 pm
Tried everything, but the enable button just dont response

using Edit 9.1 script, and game from steam is newest version 4.1.2. and I running both on admin mode.
nothing seems wrong, nothing works.
Did you hit the character sheet before trying to load the table?
tried, edit 9.1 give no response, edit 9.0 will freeze a second and no response
I have the same problem :mellow:

User avatar
Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 740
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:52 am
Reputation: 49

Re: Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire (Steam) (Release Version)

Post by Lord Blade » Wed May 01, 2019 4:33 pm

So for some reason the table isn't working for me today. I don't know why.
I was using it just fine yesterday. But today, I load up the game and open the character sheet, then open the table, like I usually do. Except now "Enable" won't activate.

Was there a patch or something?

frivolousam
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 42
Joined: Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:19 pm
Reputation: 1

Re: Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire (Steam) (Release Version)

Post by frivolousam » Thu May 09, 2019 2:51 pm

v5.0 out, devs said this is the last patch. Can anyone update their table?

DrDeathhand
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 11:37 am
Reputation: 1

Re: Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire (Steam) (Release Version)

Post by DrDeathhand » Fri May 10, 2019 11:04 pm

DrummerIX wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:50 pm
Just tried it myself. Latest Steam version and latest table works for me when viewing character sheet first.

I don't have GOG version, so it might not work on that one.

Dear DrummerIX,

Hey, the Developers of Pillars of Eternity II released a new Patch (developers said that this is going to be the last patch).
The patch has version number 5.0

Can you please update your cheattable to work with this patch?

Can you also please include an item number editor in your cheattable? You have an item cloner but one can not use
this for ingredients. In POE1 you build in an item editor in your cheattable which allowed you to edit the number of items including
ingredients. This would allow you to upgrade alot or all the items you wanted to for instance Superior or Legendary items.

Hope you can help us with this.

Thanks again!

GReetings,

DrDeathhand

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP
Posts: 1611
Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:15 pm
Reputation: 1605

Re: Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire (Steam) (Release Version)

Post by DrummerIX » Sat May 11, 2019 1:59 am

I'll try to look at it soon, but not sure exactly when I will have time.

ReptileGG
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:19 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire (Steam) (Release Version)

Post by ReptileGG » Tue May 14, 2019 5:32 pm

DrummerIX wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 1:59 am
I'll try to look at it soon, but not sure exactly when I will have time.
much appreciated. i was thinking of going back and playing this with all the DLCs since they are done updating it!

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP
Posts: 1611
Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:15 pm
Reputation: 1605

Re: Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire (Steam) (Release Version)

Post by DrummerIX » Wed May 15, 2019 1:39 am

I found time to fix the table for version 5.0. I don't have time to add more options at the moment.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=6732&p=60148#p60148

ReptileGG
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:19 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire (Steam) (Release Version)

Post by ReptileGG » Wed May 15, 2019 1:23 pm

DrummerIX wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 1:39 am
I found time to fix the table for version 5.0. I don't have time to add more options at the moment.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=6732&p=60148#p60148
in the 9.2 update i cannot enable the the table. It will enable in 9.1, but some of the options are not working. If you find time again it is much appreciated. ;)

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot], Hopefullwishes