DrummerIX wrote: ↑
Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:45 pm
DrDeathhand wrote: ↑
Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:20 am
I have just began to use your awesome cheattable for Pillars of Eternity 2.
Most of the things I have used work perfectly fine but I can not seem to get one thing to work.
The one thing I can not get to work is the Max Attribute Stat option.
I would really like to go over the capped 35 value of the attributes but nothing happens when I
turn on this option. Even when I change the stats in using the Cheattable, even when reloading
or doing something else it wont change.
Is this Max Attribute Stat option broken in your cheattable? or am I doing something wrong?
What is the exact way to use this Max Attribute Stat option?
Awaiting your response,
Do you just freeze the value or actually change it to something higher than 35 in the cheat table? It works by you changing the value listed to something like 50 or higher if you want.
Ok, what I do is
1. Start the game & Load Savegame.
2. Alt Tab, start Cheatengine, select pillarsofeternity2.exe, load cheat table.
3. When the cheat table is loaded. I select / mark the Pointers--> Max Attribute Score (the number always stays 0 even when I open the character sheet ingame)
4. Then I go to Pointers--> Character Editor-->Attributes--> and change some of them, for example to 55.
5. Then I go ingame to the character sheet and look at all the Might, dex etc numbers they are all at their max of 35.
When I hover over the numbers of the different items, like might, dex etc there I can see the changed things, example like Might 55.
But because the main numbers that you see stay at 35 all the other things are not changed like how much extra damage / health you get, or how much extra action speed you get.
*. I also tried to change the number behind the Max Attribute Score (which always stays 0, even when I open the character sheet)
and then change the Attribute scores etc to for example 55, but that doesnt change anything.
I hope this explains what I did well enough.
Maybe I am doing something wrong.
Hope to hear from you, hope you can explain exactly what I need to do or what I did wrong.