Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire (Steam) (Release Version)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
vaal
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by vaal »

hello, i am trying to run the table on my mac, but it does not run. can you tell me how did you do the search in cheat engine for attribute points? I tried 4 bytes, 2 bytes and no luck... cheat engine cannot find the values for attributes

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

[QUOTE="vaal, post: 45193, member: 15087"]hello, i am trying to run the table on my mac, but it does not run. can you tell me how did you do the search in cheat engine for attribute points? I tried 4 bytes, 2 bytes and no luck... cheat engine cannot find the values for attributes[/QUOTE]

I found the structure where they are stored not by searching but by looking at the decompiled code.

This verifies that operating system affects where it loads things up in memory. I could try other means such as aob scan, but sometimes that requires you to do something in the game before it will enable.

benny89
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by benny89 »

Windows 10, Steam version, fresh installed. Can't enable in game. I will try to do it before main menu maybe...

The Mogician
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Mogician »

I think skill points work the same way as in PoE1, it is the amount of points you are given, not the amount you currently have/used.

makotech222
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by makotech222 »

Table not working with Codex Release :(

vaal
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by vaal »

[QUOTE="The Mogician, post: 45201, member: 533"]I think skill points work the same way as in PoE1, it is the amount of points you are given, not the amount you currently have/used.[/QUOTE]

I actually tried this way. Take out all of the points and then increase in each scan. But I was wondering if it's 4 bytes or 2 bytes or something else. No luck in all of these.

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

Yeah I got the game installed, steam version, I've loaded up the table after making my character, try to hit the enabled but it won't go though... did the small updates that happened (for me) somehow messed this table up?

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

All of you having issues, try my EDIT 1 and let me know if it's any better.

bokkafa
Cheater
Cheater

Post by bokkafa »

[QUOTE="DrummerIX, post: 45190, member: 1466"]What character did you roll?

Another option might be to turn on the Invulnerable flag on your characters to see if that helps for God Mode. It's in the Character Editor[/QUOTE]

thank you for your help DrummerIX and of course for the table. I tried a couple more times, the 2nd game I started with new characters, god mode and 1 hit worked normally. The main problem might be related to galaxy somehow at least my problem atm is with galaxy client or maybe I haven't waited long enough for new values to register? I'll keep messing around with it

also I think there will be more patches and hotfixes, at least for me game was very buggy/crashy without CE
Last edited by bokkafa on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

[QUOTE="vaal, post: 45205, member: 15087"]I actually tried this way. Take out all of the points and then increase in each scan. But I was wondering if it's 4 bytes or 2 bytes or something else. No luck in all of these.[/QUOTE]

Actually the values don't change. You start with 15 points. One way to search for it is to make sure you are in Character Creation and do a group scan. 4 bytes with value of 15, 4 bytes with ** 4 bytes with ** and 4 bytes with 18 (the max stat normally)

see if it returns what you need and you can edit those values (15 is normal total points and 18 is the normal max stat).

makotech222
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by makotech222 »

New update works on Codex release. Thanks!

frivolousam
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by frivolousam »

Any chance for perk point pointer [B][USER=1466]DrummerIX[/USER]?[/B]

Oh, in the first game's release day I basically scanned/changed each attribute individually rather than changing the remaining points(which I couldn't anyway) when there were no tables yet. Might work here also, but this table is way easier :P
Last edited by frivolousam on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

I will try to do more options tomorrow. I'm hoping EDIT 1 fixes the issues people were having with it not working for them. It appears to work with CODEX now.

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

EDIT 1 fixed it for me, everything seems to be working...

i can't wait for a skill pointer too, and possibly a de-level tools so I can get EVERY skill.