Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire (Steam) (Release Version)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
MrZoob2
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire (Steam) (Release Version)

Post by MrZoob2 »

When you table is active, ALT+TAB in the game, open inventory, stats, close inventory, ALT+TAB to the table.
Does it work?

No it didn't work. I did all of these. Then I click attribiutes>Base Might and there is red X and nothing is happening. What should happen there?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

bemtoto
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by bemtoto »

Not sure what happened between 2 days ago and today but this table no longer works when attempting to enable past the "Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire (Steam Edition) parent. When I right click on the "Enable" child it gives me an error as to why it won't function which is: "<<Error while scanning for AOB's : CharacterStatsCalculateAttributeAOB Error: Not all results found>>"

Cheat Engine 7.1 run as administrator, game is running and selected, have attempted selecting it from all 3 lists, Applications\Processes\Windows all receive the same error

Edit - when viewing the "children" of "enable" can bypass and utilize the "[Scripts]" it seems but all of the "Pointers" are non-functional currently. Again not sure what had changed from before, it was working 100% and now the majority of it isn't.

Game Version 5.0.0.0040 running from Steam

Froggo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Froggo »

Can report I'm having the same issue with not enabling. When I go to the character panel and click enable, it has an issue with the UI and Currency display. Attempting to leave and then go back to the character panel results in a crash.

kadaz83
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by kadaz83 »

bemtoto wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 6:05 pm
Not sure what happened between 2 days ago and today but this table no longer works when attempting to enable past the "Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire (Steam Edition) parent. When I right click on the "Enable" child it gives me an error as to why it won't function which is: "<<Error while scanning for AOB's : CharacterStatsCalculateAttributeAOB Error: Not all results found>>"

Cheat Engine 7.1 run as administrator, game is running and selected, have attempted selecting it from all 3 lists, Applications\Processes\Windows all receive the same error

Edit - when viewing the "children" of "enable" can bypass and utilize the "[Scripts]" it seems but all of the "Pointers" are non-functional currently. Again not sure what had changed from before, it was working 100% and now the majority of it isn't.

Game Version 5.0.0.0040 running from Steam
i also got the same problem..dunno why..after play only a few days without problem..its not working again..can't press "enable" option..

rajyeruh
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by rajyeruh »

Decided to play recently and tried to look at the tables here...
And same as the issues mentioned above the table edit 10 didnt fully work on my save as well... At least on the character editor path.
When i started a new game the table sundenly worked with all attributes enabled.

Turns out the character editor don't work on level 20 characters(Or maybe high level... Tested only with lvl 20 and lvl 1).
Came back to my old save and respecd my party to level 1 and i was able to edit everything, kept one level 20 and the scan didnt work for him only.
Basically respec everyone, fully close the game and open again, load save, try to enable, open character panel.
Used the CE 7.2 with edit 10 on a recently opened game.

vegimata
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vegimata »

I don't think DrummerIX will update the table anymore seeing as the there are no more updates for this SLOW loading game.

CobraPL
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CobraPL »

Any idea how to add ability points? I tried simple CE stuff, it fails.

BrooklynKnight
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by BrooklynKnight »

So, this has never been fixed and this table is currently dead?

3dfx
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by 3dfx »

Are all the donwload links dead ? Everyone of the CT files is a 3,4KB one with only some text in it..

Mudvayne2011
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Mudvayne2011 »

Do the existing tables work with latest versions of cheat engine? Will there still be updates to the tables?

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

Yeah, I doubt this table still works currently. I doubt I have time to update it unfortunately.

KenakI97
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by KenakI97 »

In other words, I won't update it unless you pay me. What a joke eh

rosmaine
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by rosmaine »

Just used this table recently. I have no idea whether other functions works or not, but when you use the NoCD/NoResource, some skill casts somehow become wonky. I need to cast the skill twice before the skill can properly be cast. The first casting only leaves the skill icon with green lines surrounding them...

Toragan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Toragan »

DrummerIX wrote:
Mon Jun 06, 2022 2:22 am
Yeah, I doubt this table still works currently. I doubt I have time to update it unfortunately.
I noticed what one of the last comments were on here and didn't want to leave you with a bad taste in your mouth in this thread so I registered just to say this. I used your table awhile back when I played the game and it worked great and while it's unfortunate that it no longer works I want to thank you for the time you spent on this in the past. Especially for those of us who are benefiting from this.

Jerwin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Jerwin »

Thanks for the table! I was able to use this with the latest Steam version and Cheat Engine 7.5 today to modify my main character's attributes, skills, and money.