Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Hi aanpsx! Sorry for the late answer. I had test the option like you suggest but it does not work at all. I had tried to set it up from 1000 and go up to some really high value like 999999, but it still not work for the Class exp gain. My game is the Steam version, i bought it when it go on sale. Once again thank you for your reply.
Hey, I just wanna say that the cheats option triggers every character for me. For example, when I turn on max revenge, everything in the map triggers overload whenever my cursor passes through it, even objects which ends up crashing the game. I tried it with my steam copy and a cracked version v.20190204 and both triggers weirdly the same crashing the game in the process... had to set a hot key to manually give selected characters 1000 revenge as a bypass. Was this intentional?aanpsx wrote: ↑Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:09 amwhich features that doesn't work??
I still played, so...
here some new features:
- Huge HL
- Max Item Points
- fill HP (possibly inf hp for ally) -- you need to mouse over your character to replenish their hp
- fill SP (possibly inf sp for ally)
- always max Revenge for ally
- zero Revenge (hover cursor to enemy)
- zero HP (hover cursor to enemy) -- just hover to all enemy on map to instant win
- zero SP (hover cursor to enemy)
- Instant Bonus Gauge
- inf accept quest
- Multiplier Script
- pointer (add something)
Old Table goes here..
set multiplier value to higher.. for instance "1000" as class multiplier to see it work or not