Disgaea 5 Complete | Cheat Engine Table v1.0

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
khanghy93
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Disgaea 5 Complete | Cheat Engine Table v1.0

Post by khanghy93 » Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:16 pm

Hi aanpsx! Sorry for the late answer. I had test the option like you suggest but it does not work at all. I had tried to set it up from 1000 and go up to some really high value like 999999, but it still not work for the Class exp gain. My game is the Steam version, i bought it when it go on sale. Once again thank you for your reply.

coemgen98
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Disgaea 5 Complete | Cheat Engine Table v1.0

Post by coemgen98 » Wed Oct 16, 2019 2:23 pm

aanpsx wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:09 am
mordaki987 wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:18 am
is this table still being updated? certain features don't work where others seem to work fine so I am wondering if the chear rable for disgaea 5 is still maintained
which features that doesn't work??
I still played, so...

here some new features:
- Huge HL
- Max Item Points
- fill HP (possibly inf hp for ally) -- you need to mouse over your character to replenish their hp
- fill SP (possibly inf sp for ally)
- always max Revenge for ally
- zero Revenge (hover cursor to enemy)
- zero HP (hover cursor to enemy) -- just hover to all enemy on map to instant win
- zero SP (hover cursor to enemy)
- Instant Bonus Gauge
- inf accept quest
- Multiplier Script
- pointer (add something)

==========================================================================================
==========================================================================================

Old Table goes here..
khanghy93 wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:58 am
Hi! I just test the table and the class exp gain does not working. I have the lastest version of cheat engine.
set multiplier value to higher.. for instance "1000" as class multiplier to see it work or not
Hey, I just wanna say that the cheats option triggers every character for me. For example, when I turn on max revenge, everything in the map triggers overload whenever my cursor passes through it, even objects which ends up crashing the game. I tried it with my steam copy and a cracked version v.20190204 and both triggers weirdly the same crashing the game in the process... had to set a hot key to manually give selected characters 1000 revenge as a bypass. Was this intentional?