Disgaea 5 Complete | Cheat Engine Table v1.0

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
N3rveMods
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by N3rveMods »

[Link]
Disgaea 5 Complete | Cheat Engine Table v2.0, [2018-10-24] COLONELRVH | May not work on other version.
- Features -
  • [Stats]
    • HL
    • Get Current Selected Character Base Address [Update: View Character in Main Menu]
      • 10+ Pointers
    • Multiply EXP Gains [Default: x7][Apply to Main Character]
  • [Battle]
    • Get HP Addresses
      • God Mode
      • Instant Kill
    • Unlimited SP
=================================================================================================
If you want to support, Please consider using my app[/COLOR]

To find my tables easier Or to search for exclusive content [/COLOR]
=================================================================================================

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
disgaea5frf.ct
(6.51 KiB) Downloaded 341 times
Last edited by N3rveMods on Sat Dec 09, 2023 1:04 am, edited 4 times in total.

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

Wait, this is actually out? Didn't they pull the demo and push back the release?

alexclaton
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by alexclaton »

It got delayed but there's a pirated copy available on the net.

Sauce
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Sauce »

[QUOTE="alexclaton, post: 44830, member: 16986"]It got delayed but there's a pirated copy available on the net.[/QUOTE]

It's just the demo with a steam emu to get around the need to have Steam running. It is the same content as the demo that was released on Steam. Some other things may be possible with save editing, but that is neither here nor there.

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

Ah ok, so it's the demo then. Eh, not much of a point in playing. No one can seem to get past chapter 3 or 4. It crashes every time. Last I saw, they were working on a fix, but no luck. I got my hopes up for an actual release when I saw this table haha.

Kuugen
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kuugen »

I made a table to unlock stuff, for myself, like squads, NPCs, assembly bills

I even got ways to get carnage, alchemy and map editor running,

The table uses .exe+offset addresses, I never made a table for use by other people before, so can someone tell me how to set this up so it actually works for others?
Attachments
Disgaea 5 Demo Unlocker Table.CT
(16.44 KiB) Downloaded 326 times

Kuugen
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kuugen »

I can't find where to edit my own posts in the new layout.

I significantly improved the table, making it all go through bit code and yes/no enable choices instead

It also has Map and Class unlocks now

Edit: Apparently I can't edit the above post only? Is there a reason it won't let me edit it?
Attachments
Disgaea 5 Mod Table.CT
(287.68 KiB) Downloaded 743 times
Last edited by Kuugen on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

TechnoJacker
Administration
Administration

Post by TechnoJacker »

Kuugen, post: 45023, member: 13118 wrote:I can't find where to edit my own posts in the new layout.
I significantly improved the table, making it all go through bit code and yes/no enable choices instead

It also has Map and Class unlocks now

Edit: Apparently I can't edit the above post only? Is there a reason it won't let me edit it?
Edit limit is an hour until you hit 10 posts, its to prevent abuse from new users/bots/spammers. Also to make tables that work for everyone and work between updates, you would have to use scripts. Basically find the routines that handle what you want to modify, create an AoB pattern to hook into the code and then either modify the code to do what you want or push an address to a symbol which you can use with pointers to modify values.

Kuugen
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kuugen »

Sorry, that's way over my head and I only made this table because I love the game and people were getting tremendously lost doing hex edits.

The table I uploaded seems to work for the people at the other places I distribute it as-is though, so the permanent addresses are fine, since it doesn't rely on RAM but rather on addresses in the .exe itself. or at least so I understand the green addresses using a .exe+offset address instead of just a RAM address

The next 'update' for the game will be the full release, making it unnecessary to use a modding / unlocker table. Release is several months away all of a sudden sadly.

alexclaton
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by alexclaton »

Thanks for the table Kuugen, Now I'll be able to get more out of the demo. what happens if you go past act 6 maps? Also is there a way to make the game progress normally ie disable the demo screen that comes up after act 3?

Kuugen
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kuugen »

You can't make any maps beyond CH6 appear. The game won't let you. I am trying to work around this but it might boil down to having to replace the actual data inside the map and that's beyond me.

And no, there is no way to disable the demo screen, it's baked into the .exe

we've been trying for a while to no avail

Kuugen
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kuugen »

Version 3 of my table

Additions:

carnage map triggers

shop rank editing

Overload editing

Quest editor

some assembly bills

celestial host single unlock
Attachments
Disgaea 5 Mod Table.CT
(311.9 KiB) Downloaded 540 times

linkff
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by linkff »

O.o took bait with this post .... indeed they postponed release date for summer .... but wont be surprised if it will be postponed for winter haha but i've been waiting for this game long time its ok :) its the only disgaea game i dont own >_> nah wont play demo no point ... it would suck if it was actually released and crashed in middle of an item world run they better fix it in every aspect :3 and oh *.* waiting for those mods too

Kuugen
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kuugen »

I'm at 40+ hours on my main save and like 70+ hours total and I crashed ONCE because I hotkey'd the wrong address into the wrong value. The demo is really stable.

Plok
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Plok »

So I'm working on a table for the Demo. It's still WIP but figured I'd post it for comments/suggestions/bug reports/etc.

What you can edit:

Characters:
  • Their name
  • Their title/class name
  • Their class ID (so you can have multiple Killias if you like)
  • Current Subclass (useful if you're leveling via Geo Blast in a 20* carnage trap)
  • Their Overload (I stole most of these from the comments in Kuugen's table)
  • Their Unique Evilities (so you can change the locked evility slot(s))
  • Learned Common Evilities
  • Learned Unique Evilities
  • Unique Evility Slots (including story character slot, max 5)
  • Common Evility Slots (both sets, max 10 of each)
  • All Base Stats
  • All Extract Stats
  • All Eclipse Power Stats and the number of cap boosts you've had (game max is 99)
  • Base resistances for Fire/Wind/Water/Star (but haven't been able to work out weapon resistances)
  • All Aptitude Boosts
  • Level
  • Mana
  • Enemy Kills
  • Ally Kills
  • Deaths
  • Max Damage
  • Total Damage
  • Reincarnation Count
  • Reincarnation Level
Cheat Shop

I've expanded on what Kuugen's done by adding Boss Floor Forever, More Carnage gear etc.. I did this so I could power through a trap to grab unique innocents; switching on Boss Floor Forever as I used a diver at floor 90+ to save a bit of time.

Dark Assembly

I've added switches for Dark Death Evilman (Hint: lock it to true when the Mr. Egg Item World Cheat Shop is active) and Miss Evil in the Character World.

Innocent Warehouse

Can alter the type/level/max level of every innocent in the warehouse

Items

Items are very WIP - I've found the start of the item table and I've figured out how big each entry is and what the items level is, beyond that, not a lot.

Hospital
  • Recovered HP
  • Recovered SP
  • Revives
Nethworld Records
  • Game Time (You're welcome NISA)
Curry Shop
  • Days remaining of Active Curry
  • Days remaining of Cooking Curry
Item World
  • Item Bonus Points
  • Total Cleared Floor Count
TODO List:

Characters
  • Need to find Weapon Aptitude
  • Need to get class IDs for non-playable classes (e.g. Baal)
  • There's a few missing Overloads (because 0 = Default rather than none it's tedious to find them)
  • Need to find base Weapon resistances
  • Character skills needs finishing off - need to figure out how EXP/Level works
  • Need to figure out character EXP
  • Need to figure out Subclass EXP/Level (there's a long list of ints I've found but how it actually works is a mystery)
  • The entries in the selected Evilities list doesn't include all the evilities selectable in the learned evilities flags.
Innocents
  • There's some extra junk in innocents warehouse entries that I don't understand
Items
  • Item ID
  • Item Max Level
  • Innocents in Item
  • Innocent Slots
  • Kill bonus/number of kills
  • Base Stats
  • Remaining Item Assembly bills
  • Unlocked unique innocents
Item collection records
  • (I'm guessing it's another long list of 1 bit values)
Item World Cheat Shop

Quests
  • Kuugen's table sort of does these but it could do with some work
Curry Shop
  • Stats
  • Effects
Originally this table let you edit all 128 character slots in the game. Cheat Engine really didn't like it (5 minute load times are no fun) so I'm limiting it to the first 20. The game swaps the character positions in memory when you rearange your squad, so just put your characters you want to edit in one of the first 20 slots and they'll show up in the table. This table uses relative addresses for everything and one or two really easy to find static addresses for things like the name of your character in slot 1 so should be really easy to update when the game comes out.

Has anyone got any other suggestions for things to add/comments etc.?
Attachments
Disgaea 5 Demo.zip
(439.11 KiB) Downloaded 830 times
Last edited by Plok on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.