Disgaea 5 Complete | Cheat Engine Table v1.0

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
NewMember
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Disgaea 5 Complete | Cheat Engine Table v1.0

Post by NewMember »

aanpsx wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:09 am
- Update Final Table - 10/22/20:
Can you share the ID list for all common evilities? Your cheat table doesn't work on my copy of the game so I only need the ID list. I tried searching every page on this thread but only found ID list for innocents, items/weapons and character spells.

example:

idk what version number my game is btw but enable button definitely doesnt work

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Divinehero
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Divinehero »

how does the skill modifier work in aanpsx's table? everything i try seems to make it crash..

Sekai Neko
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Sekai Neko »

Thanks to everyone who put together the tables!

Jarkes
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jarkes »

Anyway, the "final" version of the table is mostly working, but... There's an option to "spawn Proto Darkdeath" in the table, but even when I change its value to "Yes" and tick all the boxes that option appears as, nothing happens. No Item Assembly bill appears, he doesn't instantly appear upon entering an Item World, nothing.

Also, for whatever reason, the Mana Gain multiplier script is the only one in the table that isn't working for whatever reason. All the other multipliers (and the other scripts for that matter) work just fine.

Jarkes
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jarkes »

Also it'd be nice if we could change the Netherworld Records pointers for the max damage and whatnot, like what the tables for the first two games had.

izayoixx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by izayoixx »

Here's my contribution to this game. Basically makes enemy only evilities: Carnage/Ultimate Tyrant and Dignity work when used by the player (these don't work normally when you equip them) and allows you to use all your skills even when in giant form (like the enemies).
Previous Updates
Update 1:
Just a bugfix on Ultimate Dignity. The way I made it before it would have worked on every enemy (even if they don't have it equipped) and still won't work on the player. It should work fine now.

Update 2:
Added new function to make previous unusable unique skills usable by anyone. These are skills like tyrant valvatorez's Demon Emperor or Dark Rozalin's Rose Liberation. Also makes the skills usable without transforming first (so normal valvatorez can use demon emperor without transforming into tyrant val).

Update 3:
Added some more scripts which may or may not be useful:
  • Added a script that changes how ultimate tyrant/dignity and carnage tyrant scale. Now instead of a 40x flat boost for ultimate tyrant it is now a 10x boost plus 0.75 increase per star. So at 20 stars it is 10 + 20*.75 = 25x damage increase. For carnage tyrant, aside from the damage boost based on stat difference it now has a .1 damage increase per star so at 20 stars it is 1(base) + 0.1*20 = 3x damage increase. Ultimate dignity is capped at 70% damage reduction in order to prevent baal from being unkillable at more than 20 stars.
  • Simple option to control literally everyone regardless of faction. Meaning you can control enemy units on your turn. They still behave like normal enemies in their turn however.
  • Script to swap player and enemy colors. With the option on players will have the red color while enemies will have the blue color.
  • Script for a higher star cap in cheat shop. I set it at like 32000 stars (so you don't go into negatives) but game can get buggy already if you set it to thousands of stars so use with caution.
  • Small update on evility patches script. It now includes a buff on star destroyer evility. When used by the player, instead of setting the star resistances of enemies to 0 I made it so that it sets every resistance they have to -50%. Only works when used by player so you shouldn't be affected by it when it is used by the enemy.
  • Script for infinite overloads. With this on, player units that have an overload will be able to repeatedly use it forever instead of being a one time thing.
Update 4:
  • Simple bugfix on skill patches script. Before it won't allow you to select the skills of alternate forms and vice versa when playing as them (valvatorez, artina, rozalin, etc.). Now they can use all their skills regardless of their forms
  • New script for infinite revenge, giant, and overload duration. Now, overloads that give you a buff for x number of turns should last forever. As a side effect, overloads that grant different forms should last forever too (except for killia's overload maybe).
  • New script for no form reversion when using overloads that grant alternate forms. So if you say transform into tyrant val in a battle, with the script on, when you go back to base the character should remain as tyrant val instead of turning back into valvatorez.
Attachments
MiscScripts.CT
Update 4
(35.79 KiB) Downloaded 538 times
MiscScripts.CT
Update 3
(26.28 KiB) Downloaded 104 times
MiscScripts.CT
Update 2
(10.34 KiB) Downloaded 68 times
MiscScripts.CT
Update 1 Bugfix
(6.2 KiB) Downloaded 66 times
MiscScripts.CT
(6.18 KiB) Downloaded 74 times

CaloNord
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by CaloNord »

Cheat Engine Error now with latest Script package..
the one that is 3 megs +
mono not usable in target.
but most of the scripts i tested still work regardless of that error.
any idea why the error appears?

lunasmeow
Cheater
Cheater

Post by lunasmeow »

aanpsx wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:09 am
- Update Final Table - 10/22/20:
- Inf HP
- Inf SP
- Instant Kill
- Instant Kill Neutral
- Zero SP Enemy [Need use skill first]
- Instant Max Bonus Gauge
- Easy Max Class Proficiency [need to kill 6 enemies (or less) to max current class proficiency]
- Highlighted to max Revenge
- Highlighted to fill HP (for ally)
- Highlighted to fill SP (for ally)
- Highlighted to zero Revenge (for enemy)
- Highlighted to zero HP (for enemy)
- Highlighted to zero SP (for enemy)
- Huge HL
- Max Item Points
- inf accept quest
- Auto-Complete Quest
- Innocents - max LV
- Innocents - Max lv cap
- Innocents - All are subdued
- Charaworld - Ignore Remaining Turn
- Charaworld - Inf HP
- Charaworld - Instant Kill
- Multiplier Script
- pointer
Whenever I try to activate the table I keep getting this weird error...

"Mono not useable in target" and then the Enable section refuses to expand. I can't get to anything. Any ideas?
Last edited by lunasmeow on Wed Aug 30, 2023 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lunasmeow
Cheater
Cheater

Post by lunasmeow »

Accidental double post, and I don't see any option to delete it...

x-c0n
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by x-c0n »

lunasmeow wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2023 5:27 pm

"Mono not useable in target" and then the Enable section refuses to expand. I can't get to anything. Any ideas?
The table should still be working. Try to restart the game and then attach.

fmalust
Cheater
Cheater

Post by fmalust »

x-c0n wrote:
Sun Oct 08, 2023 10:23 am
lunasmeow wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2023 5:27 pm

The table should still be working. Try to restart the game and then attach.
I've tried restarting the game, restarting my PC, disabling some settings I had enabled previously, and no matter what it won't work. It's only aanpsx's table that won't work for me, however. Some of the others will work, but they don't have a specific pointer I'm looking for (enabling/disabling NPC).

Edit: Nevermind, I found the issue. Antivirus was blocking the mono injector or whatever the issue was! :D

Edit 2: One of the options I wanted, Enable Netherworld Editor, says requires .exe fix and I tried combing through this entire topic, but with no luck at all. I don't know what that means and I've tried to see if I open up the specific cheat to see if it has instructions but haven't had any luck with that either. I'm at a loss. :mellow:

henr19
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by henr19 »

Could some kind soul Please combine in izayoixx's MiscScripts.CT (update 4) with aanpsx's final table on here? Or is there a way to just copy and paste from one table to another? I tried, but it said I had to put in some values for the combination (over my head). Thanks for the hard work everyone!!!

Edit: Never mind. Forget the last request I made. My new request is that, is somebody working on or can somebody make an infinite movement/actions
for Disgaea 5 complete latest update? I get paid next week if some coder is interested. I'm willing to pay for an infinite movement/actions for all allies
code. Thanks!

henr19
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by henr19 »

Is anybody willing to make a cheat for Disgaea 5 Complete? The cheat I need is an "Infinite Moves/Actions cheat for this game. Or could somebody
at Least tell me how I could do this myself. Thanks!

Awf
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Awf »

Dead board, but I'll post anyway.

Is it possible to rename unique characters? When I go into the character pointer editor, there's a "Name" tab that shows the character's name, but when I change something like Kilia to Kilidia, the actual in game name doesn't change.