Disgaea 5 Complete | Cheat Engine Table v1.0

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
kratos284
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Disgaea 5 Complete | Cheat Engine Table v1.0

Post by kratos284 »

asdfen wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:56 pm
I get message "no characters available for dispatch when" I try to enter a map
Did you accidentally activate prinny mode via hotkey?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

vosszaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vosszaa »

wepon1984 wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:26 pm
vosszaa wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:02 am
Great update dood. One thing tho, the value in "Common Evility Slots 2(Max 10)" option does not stick. My value is "2" so I change it to "10" but it keeps reverting back to "2"

The value on other Evility Slot scripts sticks tho so would you mind look into that please?
There's a counter that counts how many additional Common Evility Slots the character has above what they get from level'ing.

The first char address is at disgaea5.exe+5238C90.
Are you saying table need to be corrected or im doing something wrong?
kratos284 wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:57 pm
asdfen wrote:
That's it! I got the same problem. What was the hotkey? Where can i disable that prinny mode thing?

nakint
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by nakint »

vosszaa wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:58 pm
That's it! I got the same problem. What was the hotkey? Where can i disable that prinny mode thing?
if you use aanpsx's table:
Compilation table > Other > Version 8 - True Demon Edition > Rpeat Usage Assembly Effects.
Num 9 is the active hot key.

JorgeFFC
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by JorgeFFC »

Ok, been following this thread for a while and i'm a long timer with disgaea series, so i probably should add some advices on this stuff i guess.

First, sharing my merged table with content randomlly picked from this thread, credits goes to their own creators, since it's a simplified table that i was aiming to use and i dislike convoluted stuff, removed the credits and thanks lines from it anyway.

Now into the explanation, exp multipliers, cool they do work. But keep in mind this game have a kinda like limit to whatever multiplier u place so it limits exp later on. Limit to Exp Multiplier in this table is 30.000 on value. Class, Weapon Mastery, etc = 50.000. If u put higher than this, against some enemies, value may not be considered and if u go way too high, will keep on getting 0 in the end. HL Max value in this version is: 9,999,999,999,999. So, this pointer should be kept as 8 bytes if want to go around with max HL. About stats cap or limit? they are lifted when u open Land of Carnage(on older versions another stage with repetition of the maps with enemies way higher tiered... there, the usual caps and limits are removed and character also gets stats bonus per kill enemies around). Another thing to consider is equipment rarity and their bonuses, in this version they added Epic gear, so max value to rarity is 200, if try higher than this game will consider item simple as rare or ignore as well. Same value of rarity generates bonus as well. Character aptitudes are capped at 300(since Disgaea 4).

It's also good to point that since i use a program to run a ps3 countroller(force windows to recognize it as a xbox anyway) i configured some of the values to change while using the right analog stick(obvious, main scripts to read the data "must" be active). Looking at char status screen and pressing up with right analog once, will push character mana to max and all aptitudes, weapon exp/lv to max(cap) ; if open item inventory or equipment screen and press right analog to right, it'll modify only the base values of the item, if press right analog down direction, it'll change item to epic, innocent cap to max and so on(entirelly max the item completely). I also added a hotkey right analog left when looking at skills in the shop to boost their levels(with the script active) press right analog to left direction and the skill will be maxed.

IMPORTANT NOTE: Never play the game with the skill/item modifers frozen(active all the time), even if u are simple looking at inv... if u freeze them, sometimes game tries to read some random info and recognizes the cheat and forces it to crash. That's why i setup a hotkey above.

EDIT
Also to the people creating the tables adding lines and stuff with descriptions on tutorials and stuff. Cheat engine have a commentary side bar that u can open down it. U can Add all the credits list up tutorials and stuff there if needed, if keeps adding lines, the table will get giant while the codes would use little space compared to the many descriptions and stuff, it's an better option to place ur credits if u guys feels like it than adding lines on the middle of the cheats KeK. My recommendation of it's use for the people creating their own tables, open commentary, starts with credits. In the code list add something like a 1* after the code and in the description explain how to use or what condition it needs and also what it can affect and if can trigger a freeze). Makes the table better organized and cleaner than with the collection of lines everywhere.
Do not mind my level of art btw hahaha
Attachments
Disgaea 5 Complete Edition(Merged Table).CT
(2.4 MiB) Downloaded 216 times
Last edited by JorgeFFC on Mon Oct 29, 2018 2:13 am, edited 4 times in total.

vosszaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vosszaa »

nakint wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:20 pm
vosszaa wrote:
Compilation table > Other > Version 8 - True Demon Edition > Rpeat Usage Assembly Effects.
Cheers dood

glyth
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by glyth »

any chance for move modifier for chara world?

JorgeFFC
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by JorgeFFC »

Also there were lots of different codes that i had bungholio help into doing for me on PS3 in the past, when i found the adress or area about item world and asked a customized setup for that, he also included it in all past disgaea games for ps3, like freely edit item world floor and results, that was cool. Sample of possible codes done on ps3 through eboot hacking:

Code: Select all

- Send more than 10 units per stage.
- Max Mana when kill enemy
- Master weapon on use
- Max Level on Exp Change(we added a ignore line in the check where the limit of exp existed so it could instantly jump to max lv on any exp change)
- Multipliers
- Alternate range of skills(Stuff like Tera Fire and Heal able to reach entire map area even on item world)
- Large XP Bonus(the xp and gold coins bonus after clearing an stage)
- Exp goes to all skills(when use a skill, all skills from the character get the exp)
- Use the skill for max lv(close to multiplier, if use 50.000 multiplier in the already made code we get this effect already)
- Can countrol anything(able to countrol everything, included geo panels and special enemy, we can even change their gears freely with this one)
- Inf Actions(can attack non-stop with same character and even move again)
- Instant Victory(battle instant over on victory)
- Senators All Favor You(All senators in love)
- Bonus Gauge Locked at 9(not gain like the one someone posted, but always maxed)
- Max Money on Change
- Endless Buy back Items(perfect dupe item based in the stuff u sold)
- Heal for Max Love(Affection between characters, used to exist in past games, didn't paid attention in this one. Higher the affection, higher their chances of using skills together... the value used to go up if u healed/buff a certain character)
- 1 Hit Ally Max Hate(same as above, character ends up hating each other)
- Start + Select for Instant Win(same as instant victory but with combo)
- Max Bonus Item World(Item always gets the highest buffs after leaving item world)
- Item World Floor Modifier(freely go further and back between item world, it was good for people aiming for rank 40 items once opened Land of Carnage, they could keep on repeating last floor returning to floor 98 and stealing the item again)
- Re-incarnation Menu max mana(re-incarnate with max mana always)
- Warehouse Innocent Slot 1 Modifier(freely change the Innocent avaliable at slot 1 through button combos to get the perfect setup to ur items)
- Inf HP For team while enemies dies from 1 hit
- Inf SP for Player & Enemies 0 SP Always
- All Aquired Items are Legendary(stealed, dropped, bonus, etc... everything that cames legendary)
- All Aquired Items are Rare
- All Aquired Items are Common
- All items comes with Max innocent Slots(past versions some 6 and others 8)
- Innocents on newer items always maxed
- New Innocents already transferable(don't need to jump in Item World and kill them before being able to transfer, this also affected unic innocents normally locked to certain items)
- 100% Steal Rate Chance(can steal everything from everyone, bosses and locked stuff included... obsolete if we have countrol everything anyway).
Those were samples of codes we used to have on Disgaea for PS3
Edit: well, i've sent a message on CMP to bungholio to see if he can jump around and bring some light with his codes that he made for PS3 a long time ago, i hope so, but no idea if he would appear since well, i think he lost some consoles already and stopped with the stuff(at least for PS3) .-.

hjimariUBB
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by hjimariUBB »

vosszaa wrote:
aanpsx wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:30 am
Table Updated Here
Great update dood. One thing tho, the value in "Common Evility Slots 2(Max 10)" option does not stick. My value is "2" so I change it to "10" but it keeps reverting back to "2"

The value on other Evility Slot scripts sticks tho so would you mind look into that please?
Please add these two.

vosszaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vosszaa »

hjimariUBB wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 2:49 am
vosszaa wrote:
aanpsx wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:30 am
Table Updated Here

Please add these two.
This works wonderfully. Thanks dood

nighty
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by nighty »

So it feels like nobody actually posted Unique Innocent value yet..

Needed to get the "Revenge Booster" so there is what i got

00C8 Crashes the game

00C9: 45 Degree Angler
00CA: Watermelon Smasher
00CB: Ambusher
00CC: Town Crier
00CD: Sun Bather
00CE: Joke Slapper
00CF: Caregiver
00D0: Personal Trainer
00D1: Secret Trainer
00D2: Combo Maker
00D3: Utiliarian
00D4: Habitual Licker
00D5: Lover Therapist
00D6: All Digger
00D7: Rubber
00D8: Howler
00D9: Mana Robber
00DA: Wuss
00DB: Blood Pumper
00DC: Spear Fisherman
00DD: Sand Thrower
00DE: Gourmet Chef
00DF: Kinder Gardener
00E0: Berry Picker
00E1: Balanced Dieter
00E3: Rainbow Warrior
00E4: Mogul
00E5: Hostage Negotiator
00E6: Watersport Athlete
00E7: Secret Spice Chef
00E8: Tag Champion
00E9: Incubator
00EA: Slide Tackler
00EB: Punisher
00EC: Sweet Tempter
00ED: Cat Burglar
00EE: Chalkboard Scraper
00EF: Sumo Wrestler
00F0: No. 1 Man
00F1: Bug King
00F2: Juicer
00F3: Homeopathic Healer
00F4: Flyer
00F5: Boomerang Hunter
00F6: Pacifier
00F7: Burner
00F8: Blower
00F9: Freezer
00FA: Revenge Booster

00FB Crashes the game

if this was already posted and im making a double post, sorry~

hope this helps

nighty
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by nighty »

asdfen wrote:
kratos284 wrote:
asdfen wrote:
so issue here is that i believe disgaea 5 has some type of built in sort of "anti hacking" mech where

if you try to change char stat or change value too high, it will trigger the prinny day to be enabled.

solution is pretty simple, you just disable the prinny day

the address for the Prinny day is disgaea5.exe+6BE1F87-1BE6F80 and the type being Binary

MetroidMewtwo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MetroidMewtwo »

Someone a little earlier in this topic was great enough to post a method of adding the final boss into your party, but I was wondering if anyone's figured out the appropriate Addresses to do the same for Darkdeath Evilman, Baal or the "Bits" that accompany the final boss.

... More importantly, I was wondering how I can REMOVE the final boss from my party, whether from using CE to directly delete them or change them back to a Generic unit; despite being made from a Generic unit, there's no option to Dismiss them, and unless I'm severely mistaken regarding their stats, they still have the same MV and JM as the generic unit I used(which is bad). However, I don't want to just add a second, better unit to the party and have the first iteration collect dust, so I'd like to be able to remove/replace them, or at least be able to change their JM and MV(and... Maybe remove the Magichange skill they're stuck with).

JorgeFFC
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by JorgeFFC »

nighty wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:54 am
asdfen wrote:
kratos284 wrote:

so issue here is that i believe disgaea 5 has some type of built in sort of "anti hacking" mech where

if you try to change char stat or change value too high, it will trigger the prinny day to be enabled.

the address for the Prinny day is disgaea5.exe+6BE1F87-1BE6F80 and the type being Binary
Just nope... Prinny Day = Force player to use prinnies in the next stage in exchange of getting more HL, u can propose this on assemble. The creator of the code added hotkeys in the numbers on the keyboard holding stuff and pressing, may end up activating. If it's active, the tables have an area written cheat shop and also assembly stuff... there is a cheat command that deletes your base panel as well if u don't pay attention and may seem as bugged, but just need to turn off the cheat shop effects and assemble ones then it'll be back to normal. Problem if u save with those active, they will remain active. I mean this one here as a sample... people are just activating stuff without paying attention thanks to the hotkeys added in the scripts, but here's what they need to give a look and turn off mostly(or not) if they are active
All the afflicted person need to do to fix it, is simple opening any cheat table with those codes and manually turn whatever is blocking them off. Editing stats doesn't have anything to do with it, the anti-hack system is a check up the game does in item information on time intervals force closing the game, it'll only detect if u freeze the values of the gears while modding them, as long as u don't "freeze" it won't detect anything.

asdfen
Cheater
Cheater

Post by asdfen »

nakint wrote:
vosszaa wrote:
thank you. I didnt press that hotkey it activated for me automatically. also couldnt disable it through num9 had to go through cheat menu
thought I was doing editing wrong

vosszaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vosszaa »

nighty wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:54 am
asdfen wrote:
kratos284 wrote:

lul no
asdfen wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:17 am
nakint wrote:
vosszaa wrote:
thank you. I didnt press that hotkey it activated for me automatically. also couldnt disable it through num9 had to go through cheat menu
thought I was doing editing wrong
It's enabled when you editing your stats or anything that makes you press numpad 9. If you have to type "9" into any value you're editing then it activates the prinny mode. I was fiddling with the item pointer then went to item world and notice that I couldnt deploy anyone but prinnies and I was freaking out lmao

Don't know why the creator feels the need for a hotkey tho