Disgaea 5 Complete | Cheat Engine Table v1.0

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
IP64
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by IP64 »

Great tables, thanks!

Bugs:

Common Evility Slots require some flags for having beaten Miss Evil, second gauge reverts to 7 at best, freezing it triggers perma message spam, making it difficult to set up a full loadout at any time.

Be ideal if you could set up Common Evilities like the Unique ones, in-game is a chore due to the bug mentioned.

Hotkeys, not 100% sure, but if there are any, they tend to set options like prinny day.

Script for dropdowns is great, but not needed after being run once, right?

It can be put into a script to run at will from the table itself, saves some time with default CE options.

Some Innocent digits are missing.

Also, suggestion, adding their (abbreviated) effects makes setting up things a lot easier, same goes for Evilities.

All the Cheat Shop option in effect flags to check if any option gets toggled by the game after you ie. set more evility slots than you have flags for through level ups, etc, probably some cheat protection.

Wishlist:

Dupe Items (ie, sell, buy back infinitely.)

Bonus Gauge code.

Infinite Actions, Combos, movement, deployment.

Instakill all foes/invulnerability.

Item World Floor Set.

Move Unique Innocents, make Unique Innocent effects' stackable and working at all times. Alternatively, raise percentages of some effects.

100% capture, 0 sp on captured/surrendered.

100% steal, even if evility preventing it is equipped on foes.

In-Battle/Equipped Item Editor.

Unique skills on any character, regardless of class, ie Thief skills, this might be in already but I haven't tested it.

Recruit all types of monsters captured.

Disabling of anti-cheat annoyances (messages, wildly changed options preventing capturing, stealing, etc), at least some of it has to be intentional, game crashing when a skill ID doesn't exist is bad, too.

My WIP:

Set all Innocents in Warehouse and on the 1st Item to subdued/unsubdued in one click.

They do lose some digits when merged, reverting may not yield desired effects.

Item Editor, have basic stats, rarity and population, main stats(8 bytes) revert at times, probably more flags (appear right after) needed for them to work properly.

Item Assembly count max/current.

Also Innocent editor per item,

Unique Innocent digits, but they seem to not work or stack properly if put on armor or weapon, extra flags needed.

Ran out of time, my attempts at the Bonus Gauge crashed, so I left that as well as the duping.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Valatros
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Valatros »

Hey all, just wanna drop a note that this does work on the cracked demo that allows the full game to be played. Thanks a bunch for the table! Only thing I'd want now is a bonus gauge code, but making a bunch of archers to combo with is a functioning alternative, so, works for me.

IP64
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by IP64 »

As mentioned, use CE 6.8.

Bonus gauge code is actually simple, all you need to do is search for the current number as byte, repeat, "find what writes to this address", then nop the 8 bytes before the code doing the writing, afair.

Result can be patched to the exe or made an ASM script, will max the bonus gauge on increasing by 1, ie not when you only gain a fraction.

Code works everywhere, item world, campaign, etc and awards all items.

Still no progress on Unique Innocents, been busy.

But apparently there'll be usermade mods for this game.

Valatros
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Valatros »

[QUOTE="IP64, post: 51695, member: 12484"]As mentioned, use CE 6.8.

Bonus gauge code is actually simple, all you need to do is search for the current number as byte, repeat, "find what writes to this address", then nop the 8 bytes before the code doing the writing, afair.

Result can be patched to the exe or made an ASM script, will max the bonus gauge on increasing by 1, ie not when you only gain a fraction.

Code works everywhere, item world, campaign, etc and awards all items.

Still no progress on Unique Innocents, been busy.

But apparently there'll be usermade mods for this game.[/QUOTE]

Ah... unfortunately I have no idea what "noping" is nor how to go about it. Only ever make the simplest cheats, really. Hopefully someone'll add a table entry at some point. Sadly I imagine it'll be awhile since the full game isn't coming out til fall (at the earliest, anyway).

IP64
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by IP64 »

this should work, it's a bit messy though.

Still want infinite item usage, ie gencies and duping, but no time.
Attachments
disgaea5.exe (bonus gauge).CT
(922 Bytes) Downloaded 271 times

alexclaton
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by alexclaton »

Here is base panel size if anyone wants it.
Attachments
disgaea5 base panel size.ct
(411 Bytes) Downloaded 124 times

CVagts
Cheater
Cheater

Post by CVagts »

I know it's a WIP but I would love the Class Proficiency to be figured out, I really don't want to grind dozens of subclasses for every character.

IP64
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by IP64 »

Plok's table allows to set statistics, stored and otherwise, as well as proficiencies. Also, cheat shop maximum for multiplier.

Subclasses merely accelerate stat gain by boosting proficiencies, from what I got.

So you can either max your stats, use Kuugen's Rasetsu mode for even more stats in total, all set immediately, or grind the stats however fast you deem appropriate by tuning the final multiplier for gains, the proficiency.

I may have missed something, but it looks to me as if the subclasses have very little in actual value to add except for completionists. I'd have wanted thief unique skills on a story character, which subclasses don't offer, nor any other tangible benefit worth pursuing.

If anyone figured out how to stack multiple unique innocents on items and make their effects work, please share. I won't bother researching the details, but still want to know in case I find time to play this game.

alexclaton
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by alexclaton »

I may be wrong but from what i understand the unique innocent cap is baked into the exe.

mbuisa
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mbuisa »

Would like a feature similar to changing the type/value of Innocents in the Innocent Warehouse, but for stuff in the item inventory. Particularly weapons/armor. For example, changing the first item in my inventory to be a maxed out Trapezohedron.

CVagts
Cheater
Cheater

Post by CVagts »

Agreed, some form of item duplication would be great. Even if it's something like "set which mystery room you get next" so we can just set it to the duplication room over and over and dupe items that way.

kratos284
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by kratos284 »

Here is a Weapon Exp Multiplier.

kratos284
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by kratos284 »

Sorry for the double post. I can't edit my previous one. I added a skill exp multiplier and a fast bonus gauge fill script.
Attachments
Disgaea 5 Complete Weapon and Skill EXP Multiplier.CT
(8.25 KiB) Downloaded 254 times
Last edited by kratos284 on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

kratos284
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by kratos284 »

CVagts, post: 51854, member: 5028 wrote:I know it's a WIP but I would love the Class Proficiency to be figured out, I really don't want to grind dozens of subclasses for every character.
Here is a Class Exp Multiplier script.
Attachments
Disgaea 5 Class EXP Multiplier.CT
(3.1 KiB) Downloaded 215 times

kinglowey1
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Disgaea 5 Complete | Cheat Engine Table v1.0

Post by kinglowey1 »

Looking forward on item mod & 100% capture, 0 sp on captured/surrendered :)