Exanima

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ANC46
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Exanima

Post by ANC46 »

[QUOTE="JDimensional, post: 51910, member: 13492"]Working on a GodMode script just need to do some cmp stuff cos that opcode is tied to all characters player and npcs.[/QUOTE]

Thank you for your efforts on this table M. Jdimensional. God bless. :)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

VirgilSouth
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Exanima

Post by VirgilSouth »

[QUOTE="JDimensional, post: 51910, member: 13492"]Working on a GodMode script just need to do some cmp stuff cos that opcode is tied to all characters player and npcs.[/QUOTE]

May i ask u to make pointers for character height and physical condition in creation menu? They are simple floats from 0 to 1, i just dont experienced enough to make proper pointers. For height 0 - left side, 1 - right side. For physics top left corner is 0 for both axises, top right corner is 1 for "fat" axis and bottom left corner is 1 for "muscle" axis

GHOSTofWill
Noobzor
Noobzor

Exanima

Post by GHOSTofWill »

Anyone know how I would go about finding XP addresses?

Hellfirexx713
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Exanima

Post by Hellfirexx713 »

So i am a noob here but i found the address for Close Combat, Armour, and Shield exp bar. I clicked on what writes to this address and i found something that says ADD . Now my question is how do i find the ADD address because thats what adds experience and i want to cheat it.

oldthrashbar
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Exanima

Post by oldthrashbar »

Prease fliends, none trainer is work. thank.

Widurr
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Exanima

Post by Widurr »

I figured out how to change weapon's id, thus changing the weapon.
You can find adress of an id of a weapon you have equipped. You can then either change the weapon by changing id or even unequip it and change id from 0 to desired. You can use either 1, 2 or 4 byte, it doesn't seem to matter. After that, close and open the inventory, the weapon should change.

I have not managed change any armour. Also don't swap a weapon with a gambeson, for example, or it may crash. Make sure you have a free offhand if you change into twohanded weapon. Use only id from the first bank (unless you've figured it out).

Here's id list: [Link]
It's a part of a save editor that doesn't seem to work for 0.7, made by this guy: [Link]
I haven't yet figured what does this "bank" mean, propably further part of an id, but I cant find it in the game, just those two digits.

I'm sure someone more proficient in Cheat Engine than me would make a good use of that

Deadhud
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Deadhud »

Anyone able to update a table to 0.7.2? i can get health values in story, but everytime i run it in arena, the health values stop working next round. anyone know a fix around this?

unai.ndz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by unai.ndz »

I think you just need to get the pointers for that to work. This one is slightly tested but I think it's working properly. I have only updated the health values tho.

Edit: I update the table to 0.7.2 and Bare Mettle decides is a good time to start pushing updates... Not complaining tho xD.
Again just health updated.
Attachments
Exanima.0.7.2.1CT.CT
(112.46 KiB) Downloaded 123 times
Exanima.0.7.2.CT
(112.46 KiB) Downloaded 62 times
Last edited by unai.ndz on Sat May 18, 2019 11:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Deadhud
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Deadhud »

Awesome legendary dude

gogfox
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by gogfox »

Oh my this is fast

Azhar1921
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Azhar1921 »

JDimensional wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:56 am
Max Health? As in the red bar that fills your health or what? I dont know how the old table worked.
Tbh I dont know why he had all these different hotkeys
You only need Godmode toggle On/Off the other health options are pointless.
Yes, max helth is the red health.
The different hotkeys are for different experiences, you can heal yourself just once, entirely remove the red damage, or just have godmode, they're options and you just have to pick whichever you want.

Hunters.skulls
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Hunters.skulls »

Exanima is the best game !!!!!

Strypercritical
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Strypercritical »

The game has been updated again so the old tables wont work unfortunately. I decided to make one little table for health bars and money for 0.7.3. This is the first time I ever did this on my own so something could be horribly wrong but it seems to be working after restarts of the game.

Things to note:
  • If you leave God Mode enabled while exiting an arena match you will get some strange errors, and things can disappear, so best to disable it anytime you enter/exit arena matches.
  • Just one address for money that I found, so adjusting that value (increasing it) will increase your overall money amount, cant change by individual gold, silver, copper amounts.
Editable Hot Key is F1 which toggle freezes both health bars (God mode) and sets the values to .25 (Full Health).
figured I'd post it here for anyone to download or use to make it easier to update main table, enjoy 8-)
Attachments
Exanima Table 0.7.3.CT
(53.09 KiB) Downloaded 55 times

dark_isaac
Cheater
Cheater

Post by dark_isaac »

is it possible to modifiy the points in arena? it's a bit annoying that you can't equip everything that you want.

Adramelech
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Adramelech »

Strypercritical wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:31 am
The game has been updated again so the old tables wont work unfortunately. I decided to make one little table for health bars and money for 0.7.3. This is the first time I ever did this on my own so something could be horribly wrong but it seems to be working after restarts of the game.

Things to note:
  • If you leave God Mode enabled while exiting an arena match you will get some strange errors, and things can disappear, so best to disable it anytime you enter/exit arena matches.
  • Just one address for money that I found, so adjusting that value (increasing it) will increase your overall money amount, cant change by individual gold, silver, copper amounts.
Editable Hot Key is F1 which toggle freezes both health bars (God mode) and sets the values to .25 (Full Health).
figured I'd post it here for anyone to download or use to make it easier to update main table, enjoy 8-)
Thx for the table. I've tested and worked flawlessly on arena... But on the main game don't work :(