Exanima

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Sigan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Exanima

Post by Sigan »

Strange... but here's how you can help yourself find that pointer to make sure it's right for you.

Get any amount of gold, search 2-bytes for that exact value. Change it through buying/selling, search again. It won't take very long before you find money. It's one of the easiest to find. It'll be a green address, to show it's a static pointer.

I'm not sure what's wrong with it on your computer, and this isn't the first time I've heard that before. So I think it might be something people need to know how to find on their own.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

vitaeexmorte
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vitaeexmorte »

Any way to level thaumaturgy faster like the other skills or a way to increase earned xp, which would work with everything?

Sigan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sigan »

You find me the pointer, and I'll script something in to make it quicker, instant, or some alternative. I don't know where to start with that pointer, and I think it would require a lot of searching, without some direction. If you find me a pointer to that structure, or to the experience learn rate, or something... I can work with it.

vitaeexmorte
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vitaeexmorte »

I am barely a beginner myself, but I would guess something could be found using the "what writes/accesses this address" using the existing Experience pointers, but that is just an idea. Can't check it myself for a few days unfortunatly. (Not that I would know what I am really looking for :D )

Sigan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sigan »

You need to find the address for experience for thaum. We know where other skills are, but we haven't found Thaum. We may just wait until a future update, since it's not that important.

rhoen
Cheater
Cheater

Post by rhoen »

Sigan wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 11:56 pm
You find me the pointer, and I'll script something in to make it quicker, instant, or some alternative. I don't know where to start with that pointer, and I think it would require a lot of searching, without some direction. If you find me a pointer to that structure, or to the experience learn rate, or something... I can work with it.
0xASDFX4: melee
0xASDFY4: armor
0xASDFYC: shield
0xASDFZ4: Insight
0xASDFZC: Concentration
where Y is X plus 1 and Z is Y plus 1.

Im sharing a post from fearlessrevolution

"This is for the campaign, and may be different for the arena. Be careful when editing, because editing values at nearby addresses caused my inventory to become full with a seemingly infinite amount of random items including prop items you normally can't add to the inventory.

If you are currently learning level N, then your XP value will be 5000N minus 5000 plus a value between 0 and 4999. The game only lets you choose a new skill in the same category when you go from 5000N minus 1 to 5000N XP. For example, if you have no skills learned and set a skill XP to 25000, the game greys out the other skill slots and you can't learn any more skills from the same category.

For weapons and armor skill, at least, they increase over time slowly at a rate of 1 to 5 per second. Maybe just equipping relevant items increases XP?

The game currently only allows 10 skill points allocated out of a total of 25. After that point, XP gain stops. If you guys inadvertently or intentionally manage to circumvent that it would be super awesome but not necessary."

Sigan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sigan »

rhoen wrote:
Sun May 03, 2020 10:22 pm
Im sharing a post from fearlessrevolution
We're on fearlessrevolution right now. Could you have linked it? At the same time, while I appreciate your input, my comment was in response to finding pointers for Thaumaturgy skills, not the others. We already have pointers that work for the others, and I've written a simple quick level script that does exactly what you've mentioned. It moves 5k into that pointer's address when the normal game code would move 1 point. It works. It works in Arena and in the dungeon, just that it doesn't come up as much in the Arena. It's still way faster than normal.

But, I was interested in pointers for Thaum. You think they're nearby those others?

rhoen
Cheater
Cheater

Post by rhoen »

sorry the post I shared is NOT from fearlessrevolution but it censored it and changed it to it when posted. I personally dont know the values, I only showed apparent found values that work with the current patch, since currently the table doesnt work for ANY skills. I figure being able to start as unknown with full combat skills and being able to put the rest of your points in magic would at least be better.

Sigan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sigan »

Oh, I'm sorry, I wasn't aware the pointers weren't working anymore... I guess I haven't been paying attention.

Edit: I looked at it, and the pointers still work for me. I'm not sure what I can do about that for you since everything is working as advertised on my end.

rhoen
Cheater
Cheater

Post by rhoen »

Sigan wrote:
Tue May 05, 2020 7:14 pm
Oh, I'm sorry, I wasn't aware the pointers weren't working anymore... I guess I haven't been paying attention.

Edit: I looked at it, and the pointers still work for me. I'm not sure what I can do about that for you since everything is working as advertised on my end.
mate youve nothing to apologize for, if it really works then I guess im just a lemon. Tried half a dozen times to get them to work on anew game.

Sigan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sigan »

To be fair, I wasn't even able to find the pointers for experience. Those were given to me. The only things I can suggest is to double check that you're using game version 0.8.0.1, and you open up those headers completely after starting the game and adding 5000 points at a time by manually changing one of the values related to experience. If they're not properly updating before you make those changes, then something is different and it probably relates to your computer or operating system in a way that I don't have the knowledge to overcome.

Edit: Try downloading the one I just uploaded. I had made a few extra modifications at one point or another, and may not have uploaded the exact version that I was using.

Sigan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sigan »

rhoen wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 1:10 am
mate youve nothing to apologize for, if it really works then I guess im just a lemon. Tried half a dozen times to get them to work on anew game.
Thanks, again, to Damient, I have found a likely cause for the experience pointers failing you. He has a better understanding of this particular game's code.

Apparently, when you start a new game, things are stored in a different location than if you load a saved game. So, while nothing appeared in those pointers in the new game, if you save, exit, and reload, those pointers should populate.

Thanks again, Damien, for your further input as you might have cleared up confusion for others. I've updated the information on my post to reflect the new knowledge we have.

whipgang
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Exanima

Post by whipgang »

is there a way to add values to character besides your arena main?

Sigan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Exanima

Post by Sigan »

Like, you want their experience pointers?

I haven't worked on that. The script under "[COLOR=rgb(85, 57, 130)]Player Health/Shield/Coords[/COLOR]," titled, [COLOR=rgb(44, 130, 201)]Quick Level[/COLOR], does affect them. So, usually they'll acquire all the experience necessary for the next level in whatever you've selected. I was never able to find the experience pointers in the first place, and I'm not sure it's worth it.

Sifrid
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Exanima

Post by Sifrid »

Is there a table for v.0.8.0.1c?