Exanima

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
VirgilSouth
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Exanima

Post by VirgilSouth »

Sigan wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 8:38 pm
P.S. There are reports that the "Find Lh/Rh item" script just crashes the game of people that turn it on. Works fine on my computer, but there's probably a reason my script is causing these crashes on some computers and not others. Any and all feedback is appreciated
Yeah this script often crashes the game for me too. I still can use it for weapon swap in some tricky way, like open inventory -> enable script -> close inventory -> open inventory (ids update in CE) -> change ID -> disable script, but game anyway crashes afterward while repoening inventory or just like that. So i need to restart game completely after using this script.

Btw is there any chance to "duplicate item" script or something like it for multiplying "energy" crystals? Or maybe infinite crystal energy?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Sigan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sigan »

VirgilSouth wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 2:13 pm
Yeah this script often crashes the game for me too. I still can use it for weapon swap in some tricky way, like open inventory -> enable script -> close inventory -> open inventory (ids update in CE) -> change ID -> disable script, but game anyway crashes afterward while repoening inventory or just like that. So i need to restart game completely after using this script.
Well, I'm not going to focus my energy much on that right now. Without further input on what could be causing that for other computers - from someone more expert on this - I don't think I'll be able to fix it. There's only a couple injection points to the hands and... I might be able to come up with something better in the future anyway.
VirgilSouth wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 2:13 pm
Btw is there any chance to "duplicate item" script or something like it for multiplying "energy" crystals? Or maybe infinite crystal energy?
I'm interested in this as well. I'm looking into it and will post an update with it when I can. If you have any information on where the pointer for energy in a socketed weapon is, and a reliable way to find it, I'm sure I can find a way to script something to make sure we never have to worry about those crystals again.

As far as the item duplication goes, my partner in crime was more interested in that and seems to have an idea of how we can accomplish it. Give us some time, unless anyone has more direct input that can get this accomplished quicker.

Thank you for your feedback.

Table has been updated with some camera tweaks, the ability to freely pan the camera around independent of the player, and keeping rooms lit up instead of darkening them when the playerCharacter isn't near enough. Can be pretty fun. Experiment and see what you can do :)

BradArmstronger
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by BradArmstronger »

I think the problem with people crashing while using the "Find Lh/Rh item" script is because they try to spawn non-weapon items which unfortunately will definitely crash the game. So that means you can only use that script to spawn weapons/shields and anything else will crash it.

I'm infinitely more successful with using HxH hex editor at spawning armor, salves and crystals. Will post a how to guide by using HxH, Sigan's table and this item list if anyone asks for it here.

VirgilSouth
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by VirgilSouth »

BradArmstronger wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 4:02 am
I think the problem with people crashing while using the "Find Lh/Rh item" script is because they try to spawn non-weapon items which unfortunately will definitely crash the game. So that means you can only use that script to spawn weapons/shields and anything else will crash it.

I'm infinitely more successful with using HxH hex editor at spawning armor, salves and crystals. Will post a how to guide by using HxH, Sigan's table and this item list if anyone asks for it here.
I tried to spawn non-weapon items by Sigan's table with no spawning or crashing, so i dont think that reason in this.

Yes please post the guide

VirgilSouth
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by VirgilSouth »

Also forgot that Arena gold pointer seems not working for me
Sigan wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 1:57 am
keeping rooms lit up instead of darkening them when the playerCharacter isn't near enough.
Maybe you can make switcher for "night vision" from helmet so we can see in darkness even without this helmet?

BradArmstronger
Noobzor
Noobzor

Here's the guide hopefully it helps
Spoiler
1)Use Sigans table and toggle the Find LH/RH script while holding the torch and then when the results come out as 0000001f in the currentLHItem script toggle it too.
2)And then drag your torch to your inventory and open and close it until you have as many torches in your inventory that you want.
3)Exit the session but don't close the game and then open the folder where your save games are which is C:\Users\PC NAME\AppData\Roaming\Exanima. After that open the name you your latest save with the .RSG format with HxH editor and search the name of your character in the save. Then locate the item ID of the torches in your inventory which is 1F 00. Open up this table for the item ID reference. [Link]
4) So you can each change them into the item ID of your desired item such as the Golem Armor or encased crystals.
5)Once you finished editing every torch item ID in your inventory save the changes in hex editor and it will also give you a back up in the same folder if you messed up. Open up you character and hopefully you succeeded.

Sigan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sigan »

I'm not sure how to do it, but if we could get a script that defines a dynamic list of items currently held, with the offsets available to modify, it's being suggested to me that would be the easiest way to get the items into the game through CE.

Sigan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sigan »

I'm also interested in any information you might be able to give me about pointers to things like loyalty/aggression, or a way to find Derrin's health reliably through an offset. I'm having problems with those two things.

BradArmstronger
Noobzor
Noobzor

Sigan wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 4:32 pm
I'm also interested in any information you might be able to give me about pointers to things like loyalty/aggression, or a way to find Derrin's health reliably through an offset. I'm having problems with those two things.
Using the thaumaturgy spells like Sense Mind,Enrage and Calm while you are attacking Derrin might help with finding the the loyalty/agression pointers and I think using the Possesion skill on Derrin and making him fight enemies to decrease his health and stamina while using CE to search for changes in his health/stamina stats might help you with that.

Sigan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sigan »

For loyalty or whatever we're gonna call it, I've tried exactly that method. I found a list that was too long to go through without potentially crashing that game and having to restart - all of which seemed to correspond to his emotional disposition at the time. They were float values, and I didn't find anything in 4-byte (though I searched it more to just test). If you search All you'll have a worse problem than just with floats. So, if someone wants to pursue finding that offset, I'd be thrilled to know what it is, but I don't have it in me to keep searching for it, myself.

As far as finding Derrin's health goes... I can find his health within about three seconds of loading in. You can too, and I'll tell you how to and to be sure it's his. However, I can't find an offset or way to differentiate his health from every NPC's health that the injection point is accessing. In other words, player health is currently the only one with a unique injection point, while all other health bars seem to share injection points so I need something I can compare before injecting infinite health.

I'm thinking I might be at the end of editing this, though. I'm not sure how much more interest there is at this point.

Dartwraith
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Dartwraith »

Sigan wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 5:23 pm
For cam position. Is there any method to decrease of cam angle without shacking view at lower angles?
So put the cam pos in the third person view. Now, then the cam angle theoretical line touchs the upper lines of the walls the
can angle automatic increases to the top (above 90 degres).

Sigan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sigan »

Dartwraith wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 9:35 pm
Sigan wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 5:23 pm
For cam position. Is there any method to decrease of cam angle without shacking view at lower angles?
So put the cam pos in the third person view. Now, then the cam angle theoretical line touchs the upper lines of the walls the
can angle automatic increases to the top (above 90 degres).
Whut?

You want the camera to go upside down over top of the player and keep going?

Dartwraith
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Dartwraith »

Sigan wrote:
Tue Apr 21, 2020 10:23 am
Whut?

You want the camera to go upside down over top of the player and keep going?
It is very simple. I'd like to transfer cam pos in the third person mode like in shooters.
Example - last GOG first neverwinter.

But in exanima the angle of cam pos is limited. If i use your table manually to decrease angle the cam starts shacking.
Can you remove such limit by cheat engine?

Sigan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sigan »

I believe that's something you'll have to take care of yourself. I've done all I can do with that.

ededed117
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ededed117 »

Hi guys,

I'm using Sigan's table for 0.8.0.1c. For some reason I cannot change the money in the Arena. I know Sigan said in his guide to "just lock Gold"
but that doesn't seem to do anything to me (Gold is in 2 byte, and copper and silver in Byte, I changed the number in the back but nothing happened)