Exanima

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
SulfurG
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Exanima

Post by SulfurG »

Hi, Exanima has received a new update 0.7.3, can we get a new updated version pls :)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

SulfurG
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SulfurG »

Strypercritical wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:31 am
The game has been updated again so the old tables wont work unfortunately. I decided to make one little table for health bars and money for 0.7.3. This is the first time I ever did this on my own so something could be horribly wrong but it seems to be working after restarts of the game.

Things to note:
  • If you leave God Mode enabled while exiting an arena match you will get some strange errors, and things can disappear, so best to disable it anytime you enter/exit arena matches.
  • Just one address for money that I found, so adjusting that value (increasing it) will increase your overall money amount, cant change by individual gold, silver, copper amounts.
Editable Hot Key is F1 which toggle freezes both health bars (God mode) and sets the values to .25 (Full Health).
figured I'd post it here for anyone to download or use to make it easier to update main table, enjoy 8-)
does not work for me the "Red Health" address:(P->00000a08) and "Yellow Health" address:(P->00000a04) come up with a value of "??"

dark_isaac
Cheater
Cheater

Post by dark_isaac »

Exanima actual version is 0.7.3d, can someone update this please?

OgtheTrog
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by OgtheTrog »

Strypercritical wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:31 am
figured I'd post it here for anyone to download or use to make it easier to update main table, enjoy 8-)
Thank you!

Reminder to everyone else, you can find Derrin's HP by duplicating the player character's and then subtracting 4 from the offset.
So 'Add Address Manually' & select 'Float', check 'pointer', then copy the pointer value(s) 'A08' or 'A04', and finally copy-paste the "Exanima.exe+2C5550" below that. BUT THE KEY PART: subtract 4 from that last hex value. So for this version of the game it becomes "Exanima.exe+2C554C".
Just like that Derrin's immortal again.

Sigan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sigan »

Current Table Includes:
Player Health/Shield/Coords - Infinite Health and Infinite Shield Stamina, pointers for current coordinates - changing these throws your character. Can get unstuck.
Thaumaturgy - Infinite Focus
Rh/Lh Item onOpenInventory - Open the inventory, disarm. Go to the wiki and look up the item tables. Find the weapon you want, (say it's a zweihander), fill the hex value of the weapon you want into the pointer (Change 0000 to 1d7). Close and reopen your inventory. Take your weapon out of your hand, and put it back. I'm working on an armor version of this, but I've had no luck so far. Use at your own risk, it causes crashes on some computers. WIP
Infinite Equipment Points in the Arena - Equip as much armor and as big a weapon as you can within your tier.
Find Camera Info - Thanks to Damient for showing me the offsets and how they work, we have the ability freely pan the camera, and zoom much closer. My Dynamic Cam (patent pending) is a bit glitchy looking, but it works and can be deactivated if it's annoying. Dynamic Cam (patent pending) and Free Pan (patent pending) are both WIP right now, subject to rare weird glitches and inconsistency.
Auto Refresh Merchant Inventory/Hired Merchant Inventory - In the Arena, every time you close the merchant or hired merchant's inventories, respectively, they will reset all items within.
Compass - and associated Permanant Compass script.
Money - for use in Arena. Just lock gold.
Arena Tier Settings - can be set to give you the advantage of playing as a master against all inept fighters, or the reverse. Check hotkey settings and experiment.
Experience - Thanks to Damient for finding the pointers. These only work on a loaded game, so create a new game, save and quit, and reload it. In order to benefit from this, you need to select the skill you want, and manually add 5000 to the global experience value for that group. Alternatively, you could wait for the Quick Level script (found under Player Health/Shields/Coords) to set it to 5000 points automatically whenever the game would normally add any experience to that skill.
Table Color Code
Purple: Main Hook - This will usually turn on a cheat, which you can turn on or off using a variable. These aren't meant to be deactivated. For better browseability of the table, keep them activated but use the left and right arrow keys (or the plus and minus buttons) to collapse the nested scripts, variables, and pointers related to them.
Light Blue: Independent script - Modifies the game when activated. Can be activated/deactivated freely.
Green: Variables - These are created by the scripts. They don't exist in the game except to interact with the scripts in some way.
Blue: Pointers - These are addresses (static or dynamic) to values that the game is relying on. Changing these should see an immediate difference in the game, regardless of whether the cheat is turned on or off.
Pink: Headers - These just nest pointers, usually. Can be activated and deactivated independently of everything they nest. This way, you can set your gold, for instance, to locked, but close up (Deactivate) the Arena header for better browseability of the table. Gold would stay locked. Any scripts nested would remain activated if you intended to leave them so.
Orange: Old/Outdated/Need Update - If you mess with these, it could cause permanent damage to your save. If it's something you know how to update, feel free to chip in!
Hotkeys
Num1 activates every script, and sets certain pointers. These are my preferences. If you'd like to change them, edit the hotkeys for those particular scripts or pointers by selecting the script or pointer and pressing Ctrl+H. If there are none associated, none will be listed.

While playing, press Ctrl+5 to enter Free Pan mode. This will allow you to freely move the camera around and explore rooms without the player entering them. We haven't figured out how to disable keyboard movement of the character while panning the camera around yet, so it's best to make sure the character is secure in a room while the camera pans around the dungeon.

Press Ctrl+6 to end Free Pan mode and return to regularly following the playerCharacter.

Last updated: 26 Sep 2021
Attachments
Exanima.CT
v1.5a - Current Version
Works with game v0.8.2.5c & v0.8.2.6c
(468.81 KiB) Downloaded 256 times
Exanima.CT
v1.5
Works with game v0.8.2.5c
(546.17 KiB) Downloaded 47 times
Exanima.CT
v1.4
Works with game v0.8.2c
(285.13 KiB) Downloaded 40 times
Exanima.CT
v1.3a
Works with game v0.8.0.1
(154.08 KiB) Downloaded 67 times
Exanima.CT
v1.3
Works with game v0.8.0.1
(97.54 KiB) Downloaded 44 times
Exanima.CT
v1.1
Works with game v0.8.0.1
(863.23 KiB) Downloaded 45 times
Exanima.CT
v1.05
Works with game v0.8.0.1
(837.44 KiB) Downloaded 45 times
Exanima.CT
v1.01
Works with game v0.8.0.1
(709.24 KiB) Downloaded 43 times
Exanima.CT
v1.0
Works with game v0.8.0.1
(87.19 KiB) Downloaded 51 times
Exanima.CT
v1.0
Works with game v0.7.3d
(107.15 KiB) Downloaded 54 times
Last edited by Sigan on Fri Oct 08, 2021 2:50 am, edited 27 times in total.

Lionheart0617
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Lionheart0617 »

can we eventually get say...weapon or item spawning?

Sigan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sigan »

Lionheart0617 wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 8:45 am
can we eventually get say...weapon or item spawning?
I have tried. I have a few pointers for the current weapon held, and I can probably find all the rest separately. But, when I go to change the weapon, it crashes the game. I need a better injection point, and I tried asking how I could inject a variable pointer that could be accessed in a script, and altered via drop-down menu, but either I didn't ask it right, or no one has any idea how to do it. The goal was to inject the weapon ID into the hand of the character being managed when the game accessed the list of equipped items for that tier. In other words, manage Novice on your character, game looks at weapon in hand in order to display it -> inject my preferred weapon based on ID, selected from a drop down menu separate from the script while the script runs continuously -> your Novice character has the charged flanged mace equpped that can only be gained in the main game.

It would work for all weapons and items, but no one has helped me in any way.

As a result, just set your tier to Master, equip your character in the Master tier with all the stuff you want (set "points" to 0), enter match, profit.

Best I can do.

Updated today.

dark_isaac
Cheater
Cheater

Post by dark_isaac »

Sigan wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:05 am
I was playing this and couldn't do it without writing myself some fun cheats. This table is probably not efficient, but it works. If you can streamline it better, go for it. If you want to use the offsets or addresses for other stuff, or to write a better injection point, I'm good with it. I'm not responsible for any problems it may cause, but I've been using this table for a few days with no problems. Enjoy!

Notes: To make "Max Skills" work, activate the cheat, select a skill you want to learn, then forget that skill. It should erase all your progress in that tree, but fill it with experience allowing you to learn all skills within that tree.

The "Points" refers to the points it costs to equip items in different tiers in the Arena. With the code, you can equip as much as that tier will allow

Table Update: Under the, "Arena," header, you can set yourself to enter every fight as Master Rank, with all your gear equipped. Take down that troll with Master tier gear while he has Inept tier gear, if you want. Set him to have Inept gear while you have your Adept gear equipped. Works for each team. "Reward Tier" is a guess, really. It's definitely related to the ranking of the fight, but I'm not entirely sure how.

Table Update: Under the "Player" header, I've moved the coordinates pointers and labeled them. They can be weird. This is NOT teleportation. Changing these will throw your character - violently - in a direction. The only reason I use this is to get unstuck from the forever tripping animation under a table, in a box, or on a chair, or wherever. As well, added the "Max Team" numbers for both sides - kinda. It works on some fights, but not Elimination, Doubles, Skirmish. It's only been minorly tested. It can cause you to enter some battles with two teammates and murder one enemy, and vice versa. Selecting one of the other fights seems to ignore this setting. Test them out more, if you feel like it. edit: yeah that shit don't work. Maybe in a future update I'll find something that does but, for now, this is a cosmetic only code, and moved to the unused section.

Camera Zoom was also added. Not sure how useful this is, but it is probably close to other pointers related to the camera, which I haven't found. Neither really seem very important to me, but I felt like seeing if I could find it and: Mission Accomplished.
Exanima.CT
oh my god! thank you so much for this table! i was looking the arena points cheat like ever!
thank you so much sir! and amazing work

Coldslaw
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Coldslaw »

Its not working, some of the values are just question marks, is it because this is exanima 7.3 and its not CT is not updated?

Coldslaw
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Coldslaw »

I'm not able to have the cheat table read the values for my game? Is this because its 7.3? and it's not updated? The address for the camera Zoom is P->00000110 and the angle is P->00000140, WHat does this mean?

Azhar1921
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Azhar1921 »

Coldslaw wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 5:38 am
Its not working, some of the values are just question marks, is it because this is exanima 7.3 and its not CT is not updated?
It's updated now, but not every function.

DJzen
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DJzen »

I can't get this to work with the normal story mode of the game. Is there something i'm missing maybe?

Cheat engine detects the players health, but won't lock it down or allow it to be regenerated in the normal game mode.

(It seems to work in arena, but if you start the normal game, you can't lock your health, or change much at all. It's like it isn't tuned for that mode.)

DJzen
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DJzen »

Widurr wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:53 pm
I figured out how to change weapon's id, thus changing the weapon.
You can find adress of an id of a weapon you have equipped. You can then either change the weapon by changing id or even unequip it and change id from 0 to desired. You can use either 1, 2 or 4 byte, it doesn't seem to matter. After that, close and open the inventory, the weapon should change.

I have not managed change any armour. Also don't swap a weapon with a gambeson, for example, or it may crash. Make sure you have a free offhand if you change into twohanded weapon. Use only id from the first bank (unless you've figured it out).

Here's id list: [Link]
It's a part of a save editor that doesn't seem to work for 0.7, made by this guy: [Link]
I haven't yet figured what does this "bank" mean, propably further part of an id, but I cant find it in the game, just those two digits.

I'm sure someone more proficient in Cheat Engine than me would make a good use of that
Widurr - could you please re-post the editor somewhere and put up a link for us to download? The thread that you linked here no longer exists on steam, and so whatever link may have existed there to the editor is long gone. I've spent a lot of time over the last two days hunting for the thing, but I can't find it anywhere.

Thanks! =)

DJzen
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DJzen »

This is still not working. I'm using the GoG version of the game, most recent update. But this trainer will not properly find player health values in the normal game. It seems to work in arena. But I was hoping to play through the normal game with it. Any tips?

bullw
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by bullw »

@Azhar1921
Hi, thanks for making and updating the table :)

(only trying to get the max health option to work)

Want to ask is this for steam, gog or "other" edition?
and is this supposed to work for the campaign?
did i do something wrong (below)?

Got 0.7.3d on steam and it not working in campaign mode (haven't tried arena).
this is what i tried
Start game,
start ct table,
select exanima proccess,
check x on [exanima table],
then i go into a new campaign game and as soon as i take slight damage [current health] and [max health] in CE updates value from ?? to 0.25,
but nothing actually works.

f1 and f2 don't do anything
f3 checks [max health], nothing happens ingame.
f4 checks [current health], nothing happens ingame.
Tried both with and without [player] checked X
*Edit, for lazy peeps like me who just want the hp part. Thanks to azhars ct table we know that the hp values is a float where 0.25 is full and 0 is dead. Was easy to find in CE with the type and value :)