Exanima

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Sigan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Exanima

Post by Sigan »

Yeah, those are the steps I used to find the pointer. Maybe, when I get back into this game, I'll update this table. I bounce around all the time, so no telling when that'll be, but hopefully after a few more updates. Until then, you should be able to follow the above steps for the hp values and it'll work. The rest is just doing searches, changing the values, and searching again... If it's labeled "Arena," it works in the arena, otherwise it's supposed to work for everything.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

dark_isaac
Cheater
Cheater

Post by dark_isaac »

Azhar1921 wrote:
Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:26 pm
Hello :)

Hotkeys:
Player:
'F1' - Regenerate Current Health.
'F2' - Regenerate Max Health.
'F3' - Toggle Always Max Health.
'F4' - Toggle God Mode.
'F5' - Toggle Infinite Shield Stamina. (Not working)

NPC: (Not working)
'F6' - Regenerate Health.
'F7' - Toggle God Mode.

Skills (by /u/IlliterateGent):
'F9' - Level up Close Combat skill.
'F10' - Level up Shield Skill
'F11' - Level up Armor Skill

Arena Mode:
'/' - Refresh Store and Merchant Inventory. (by gnizamagnikcuf)
'*' - Gives you lots of money.

Camera (by Rk20): (Not working)
'+' - Enable More Zoom and Lower Angle.
'-' - Reset Camera.[/size]
hello! can you update this to the newest version 0.8 please?

wharsapcool
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by wharsapcool »

hello exanima make a new updtae today with the version 0.8 version can you upload a new hack?

Saber
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Saber »

Is anyone working on an 0.8 updated table?

rhoen
Cheater
Cheater

Post by rhoen »

hopefully someone does soon!

Lionheart0617
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Lionheart0617 »

someone 0.8 update.

KAWA
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KAWA »

Honestly the only things is importans is ''F4' - Toggle God Mode.', for screwing around.

rhoen
Cheater
Cheater

Post by rhoen »

KAWA wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:05 pm
Honestly the only things is importans is ''F4' - Toggle God Mode.', for screwing around.
and the skills part of the table needs to be updated

dark_isaac
Cheater
Cheater

Post by dark_isaac »

today there was a new update and now it's 0.8.0.1

Widurr
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Widurr »

DJzen wrote:
Thu Mar 12, 2020 5:49 am
Widurr wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:53 pm
I figured out how to change weapon's id, thus changing the weapon.
You can find adress of an id of a weapon you have equipped. You can then either change the weapon by changing id or even unequip it and change id from 0 to desired. You can use either 1, 2 or 4 byte, it doesn't seem to matter. After that, close and open the inventory, the weapon should change.

I have not managed change any armour. Also don't swap a weapon with a gambeson, for example, or it may crash. Make sure you have a free offhand if you change into twohanded weapon. Use only id from the first bank (unless you've figured it out).

Here's id list: [Link]
It's a part of a save editor that doesn't seem to work for 0.7, made by this guy: [Link]
I haven't yet figured what does this "bank" mean, propably further part of an id, but I cant find it in the game, just those two digits.

I'm sure someone more proficient in Cheat Engine than me would make a good use of that
Widurr - could you please re-post the editor somewhere and put up a link for us to download? The thread that you linked here no longer exists on steam, and so whatever link may have existed there to the editor is long gone. I've spent a lot of time over the last two days hunting for the thing, but I can't find it anywhere.

Thanks! =)
Unfortunetely, I don't have it anymore, as it did not work for me.
BUT
The id list still works. Quarterstaff is 00000196, falcion is 0000000C, spear is 000001a5 etc. and an empty hand is 00000000 (4 byte). You can create weapons by changing 0 in empty hand to weapon's id, then closing and opening the inventory. Left hand's address is right next, offseted by 8.
That's all I found. I hope you guys can do something with it.
Here's the list again: [Link]

davidgraham212121
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by davidgraham212121 »

Widurr wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:54 pm
DJzen wrote:
Widurr wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:53 pm
I figured out how to change weapon's id, thus changing the weapon.
You can find adress of an id of a weapon you have equipped. You can then either change the weapon by changing id or even unequip it and change id from 0 to desired. You can use either 1, 2 or 4 byte, it doesn't seem to matter. After that, close and open the inventory, the weapon should change.

I have not managed change any armour. Also don't swap a weapon with a gambeson, for example, or it may crash. Make sure you have a free offhand if you change into twohanded weapon. Use only id from the first bank (unless you've figured it out).

Here's id list: [Link]
It's a part of a save editor that doesn't seem to work for 0.7, made by this guy: [Link]
I haven't yet figured what does this "bank" mean, propably further part of an id, but I cant find it in the game, just those two digits.

I'm sure someone more proficient in Cheat Engine than me would make a good use of that
Widurr - could you please re-post the editor somewhere and put up a link for us to download? The thread that you linked here no longer exists on steam, and so whatever link may have existed there to the editor is long gone. I've spent a lot of time over the last two days hunting for the thing, but I can't find it anywhere.

Thanks! =)
BUT
The id list still works. Quarterstaff is 00000196, falcion is 0000000C, spear is 000001a5 etc. and an empty hand is 00000000 (4 byte). You can create weapons by changing 0 in empty hand to weapon's id, then closing and opening the inventory. Left hand's address is right next, offseted by 8.
Don't know how to get this to work. Do I enter the address manually because that doesn't work either? Or is there a certain value I have to search for?

MidleFingerSalute
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MidleFingerSalute »

We absolutely need the code for "Global Experience" or full skills ...
I remember a Cheat Table that had: "Full experience after skill forget", we need that again.

Also, renew merchant (hired & arena) inventory ... someone please update or create a new CT.

rhoen
Cheater
Cheater

Post by rhoen »

MidleFingerSalute wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 5:40 am
We absolutely need the code for "Global Experience" or full skills ...
I remember a Cheat Table that had: "Full experience after skill forget", we need that again.

Also, renew merchant (hired & arena) inventory ... someone please update or create a new CT.
YES, PLEASE!

Sigan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sigan »

Alright... I'm updating my copy now. I'll get back to work and upload what I come up with. Good to know my work was appreciated.

Widurr
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Widurr »

Widurr wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:54 pm
DJzen wrote:

BUT
Don't know how to get this to work. Do I enter the address manually because that doesn't work either? Or is there a certain value I have to search for?
Equip a weapon. Then search for it's address; it is stored in 4 bytes. For example if it's a metal bar search E3, if quarterstaff search 196 etc. Then unequip and search for 0. Rinse and repeat until you find the address. Remember to use hexadecimals.

To get the weapon you want unequip the one from your hand and change the address from zero to desired. Now close and reopen your inventory and voila, you can now enjoy your new weapon.