Exanima

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
OgtheTrog
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Exanima

Post by OgtheTrog »

Hey, just wanted to say thanks for sharing, Sigan & co.

My global xp might be stunted but these tables are a [B][I]real time-saver[/I][/B], and preferable to closed-up trainers imo (no offense to folks who disagree lol)

Am real glad you guys are around!

-edit

Hey, btw, is derrin's health still found by a simple offset or was that busted at some point?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by OgtheTrog on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sigan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Exanima

Post by Sigan »

It's not a simple offset, from what I can tell. I always have to find it by finding out what accesses the address for my own health, then finding out what addresses are accessed by that line of script, then finding Derrin's health in the list. If he's the only one close by, it'll only be two addresses accessed by that line of code, which makes it easy to find. If there are zombies nearby, you might see two or three beyond your own. It's a bit of a guessing game at that point, but it's a fairly quick one. And then you add that address to the code list, type in the offset for the second health address (in the same way your character has two, so does Derrin, with the same offset difference between them), and then lock them both at 0.25

I agree with your statement about CE tables being better than sealed up trainers. I prefer that as well :)

Lionheart0617
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Exanima

Post by Lionheart0617 »

wanna bump this, the money cheat no longer works for arena

BradArmstronger
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by BradArmstronger »

New update boys. I wonder if I can still hex edit my inventory. Gonna wait for a new table then.

danv
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by danv »

simple table for 0.8.1.8d (current public beta branch on steam)
health and money for arena
Attachments
Exanima 0.8.1.8d.CT
(63.6 KiB) Downloaded 100 times

Lionheart0617
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Lionheart0617 »

danv wrote:
Sun May 23, 2021 7:15 am
simple table for 0.8.1.8d (current public beta branch on steam)
health and money for arena
so what about the current public beta

Sigan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sigan »

My table is updated to 0.8.2c if anyone is interested.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=668&start=30

scroll down...

makotech222
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by makotech222 »

Anything for v0.8.2.4d? Sigan's table doesn't seem to work

Sigan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sigan »

makotech222 wrote:
Thu Aug 26, 2021 7:24 pm
People just keep pickin' on me....... xD

Dark_Issac tried to purchase me the game and transfer it so that I could have access to the most updated versions and keep up with the table. He tried for over a week. We exchanged quite a few DMs. In the end, it failed. The service he chose - and lots of people choose to transfer Steam games - didn't work between our countries. I'm in the United States.

If anyone wants to gift me the game, I'll work on the table. I love the game, but I don't have it. Simply buying it to make cheats isn't really what I consider a worthy investment, but maybe it's a worthy investment for you since all you would have to do is purchase the game and a cheat table would follow soon after.

I would also like to take the time to recommend that anyone asking for cheats for a game be willing to put some money out to gift that game to any cheat table developer you would like to work on it. They might not require it, but if you're willing and you offer it, you're likely to receive better results.

That said, I'll update it when I can... Thanks to all :)

QuietGhost1
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by QuietGhost1 »

Sigan wrote:
Fri Aug 27, 2021 3:40 am
makotech222 wrote:
Thu Aug 26, 2021 7:24 pm
People just keep pickin' on me....... xD

Dark_Issac tried to purchase me the game and transfer it so that I could have access to the most updated versions and keep up with the table. He tried for over a week. We exchanged quite a few DMs. In the end, it failed. The service he chose - and lots of people choose to transfer Steam games - didn't work between our countries. I'm in the United States.

If anyone wants to gift me the game, I'll work on the table. I love the game, but I don't have it. Simply buying it to make cheats isn't really what I consider a worthy investment, but maybe it's a worthy investment for you since all you would have to do is purchase the game and a cheat table would follow soon after.

I would also like to take the time to recommend that anyone asking for cheats for a game be willing to put some money out to gift that game to any cheat table developer you would like to work on it. They might not require it, but if you're willing and you offer it, you're likely to receive better results.

That said, I'll update it when I can... Thanks to all :)
What's your Discord, and/or steam

Mine is Blake#8564
Crab (&Friends) - [Link]

If you haven't found a way to obtain the game I will try my best to throw a copy.

Sigan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sigan »

Updated to the most recent beta branch. Please tell me what doesn't work, and I'll fix it.

Shoutout to my new favorite friend Sargra, who bought me the game! $15 seems small, but it was very generous coming from a stranger. Anyone that appreciates my updated table needs to send them some thanks.

He didn't get me the game so that I would update the table, but updating the table is my contribution to a community that gave me something I can appreciate. Hopefully, this helps the community.

Also, if there are orange highlighted scripts, don't activate them - they're out of date. I left them there as markers because I need help updating them. If you think you could help, get in touch :)

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=668&p=113794#p113794

frozenheal
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by frozenheal »

Sigan wrote:
Sun Sep 26, 2021 5:18 pm
Updated to the most recent beta branch. Please tell me what doesn't work, and I'll fix it.

Shoutout to my new favorite friend Sargra, who bought me the game! $15 seems small, but it was very generous coming from a stranger. Anyone that appreciates my updated table needs to send them some thanks.

He didn't get me the game so that I would update the table, but updating the table is my contribution to a community that gave me something I can appreciate. Hopefully, this helps the community.

Also, if there are orange highlighted scripts, don't activate them - they're out of date. I left them there as markers because I need help updating them. If you think you could help, get in touch :)

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=668&p=113794#p113794

0.8.2.6c looks like nothing is working

Sigan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sigan »

frozenheal wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:49 am
Fun. I'll fix it soon enough

frozenheal
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by frozenheal »

Sigan wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 2:40 pm
frozenheal wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:49 am
Fun. I'll fix it soon enough
are thy rebuilding a game every time ? every god dam trainer or table is broken after each update
if only i have the way to downgrade

Sigan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sigan »

frozenheal wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:47 pm
are thy rebuilding a game every time ? every god dam trainer or table is broken after each update
if only i have the way to downgrade
You can downgrade, but you've got to opt out of the beta. Which... means you'll go back quite a few versions.

I honestly don't know why they don't work anymore, after the update. They're all AoB scans, but if bytes are just a bit different, the scan won't work. I can't know ahead of time how the bytes will change in the future patches, so I can't plan for that.