Exanima

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Sigan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Exanima

Post by Sigan »

I updated my table with my latest pointers. I haven't figured out experience yet, so that's not working. At least you can play with infinite health.

There's also a global infinite health you can turn on in the Not Used section. If you wanted to level up some skills, grab a few guys and turn on that script.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

BradArmstronger
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by BradArmstronger »

Sigan wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:00 pm
I updated my table with my latest pointers. I haven't figured out experience yet, so that's not working. At least you can play with infinite health.

There's also a global infinite health you can turn on in the Not Used section. If you wanted to level up some skills, grab a few guys and turn on that script.
Thanks for the new table. The experience for the main skills like combat, armor, shields, insight and concentration are in 2 bytes. From the interface you can see that each full red bar is 5000XP which means each skill has a limit of 25000XP. I have been succesfull that front but there is actually a limit to how many main skills you can learn for each character so you'll never unlock all the skills even though you've maxed out each one. I haven't tried the experience for learning the thaumaturgy skills since I don't know where to start.

Sigan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sigan »

I just can't seem to find a good injection point to write the experience value in, or a good injection point to pull the pointers from so that we can manually edit them. I remembered it was 5k from before, but it doesn't seem to find it very well. Aside from that, I have no way to find the maximum skills limit, myself. I prefer messing with unity games because I can use the monodatacollector. In this... I'm just stabbing in the dark.

Tombot
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Tombot »

Hello, I am new to this. I have cheat engine and I downloaded the file but the hotkeys don't work. Does it work only for arena or am I missing a step?

Sigan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sigan »

If you need to modify any hotkeys, highlight the single cheat and hit Ctrl+H. Right click the hotkeys already set up and click, either delete or edit.

Otherwise, I'm going to need more information on which hotkeys and/or which situations you've tried them in.

dark_isaac
Cheater
Cheater

Post by dark_isaac »

Sigan wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:05 am
Updated: Apr 12, 2020

Current Table Includes:
Spoiler
Direct Pointers:
- Compass
- Money
- Weapon Encumberance (Not that useful)
- Arena Tier Settings (Equip your character with Master equipment. Press Num1, start a fight of any level. You can change the hotkey settings as desired.)

Player Health - Infinite Health and Shield Stamina (Haven't worked on Thaum yet)
Player Coords - Do with this what you will... It tends to slam your character around, but it can get you unstuck
Zero Encumberance (?? Not sure how well this works... or what it does really. It's a carry-over from the previous table where I thought it mattered.)
Infinite Equipment Points in the Arena
Find Camera Zoom - I haven't really found a use for this, but it was from something I started and it still works.

Exanima.CT
Exanima.CT
amazing work, thanks for your time and effort on this man!

Sigan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sigan »

Widurr wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:33 am

Equip a weapon. Then search for it's address; it is stored in 4 bytes. For example if it's a metal bar search E3, if quarterstaff search 196 etc. Then unequip and search for 0. Rinse and repeat until you find the address. Remember to use hexadecimals.

To get the weapon you want unequip the one from your hand and change the address from zero to desired. Now close and reopen your inventory and voila, you can now enjoy your new weapon.
If someone can tell me how to do this for an armor slot, I think I can get a good injection point to just write in a suit of armor. Or a good way to find an item in the backpack consistently.

dark_isaac
Cheater
Cheater

Post by dark_isaac »

Sigan wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 10:18 am
Widurr wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:33 am

Equip a weapon. Then search for it's address; it is stored in 4 bytes. For example if it's a metal bar search E3, if quarterstaff search 196 etc. Then unequip and search for 0. Rinse and repeat until you find the address. Remember to use hexadecimals.

To get the weapon you want unequip the one from your hand and change the address from zero to desired. Now close and reopen your inventory and voila, you can now enjoy your new weapon.
If someone can tell me how to do this for an armor slot, I think I can get a good injection point to just write in a suit of armor. Or a good way to find an item in the backpack consistently.
hmmm i'm not sure but maybe this website helps you :
[Link]

there's the list of some armours with their respective ID's.

Regards!

Dartwraith
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Dartwraith »

Sigan wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:05 am
Updated: Apr 12, 2020

Current Table Includes:
Spoiler
Direct Pointers:
- Compass
- Money
- Weapon Encumberance (Not that useful)
- Arena Tier Settings (Equip your character with Master equipment. Press Num1, start a fight of any level. You can change the hotkey settings as desired.)

Player Health - Infinite Health and Shield Stamina (Haven't worked on Thaum yet)
Player Coords - Do with this what you will... It tends to slam your character around, but it can get you unstuck
Zero Encumberance (?? Not sure how well this works... or what it does really. It's a carry-over from the previous table where I thought it mattered.)
Infinite Equipment Points in the Arena
Find Camera Zoom - I haven't really found a use for this, but it was from something I started and it still works.

Exanima.CT
Exanima.CT
Very nice!
But, can you do in the table adjust cam positions on angles and heights?
This means to transter cam pos in some third persons positions?

Sigan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sigan »

Dartwraith wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 6:09 pm
Very nice!
But, can you do in the table adjust cam positions on angles and heights?
This means to transter cam pos in some third persons positions?
Not at all sure how I would accomplish that. I've tried to mess with camera zoom and it doesn't do much for me. It's left in the table for anyone that sees that injection point, or that pointer, and finds value in using it in some other script.
dark_isaac wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:54 pm

hmmm i'm not sure but maybe this website helps you :
[Link]

there's the list of some armours with their respective ID's.

Regards!
That does help, but I already knew about that. With that, I've been able to find a location that keeps track of the worn helmet, but changing the value doesn't change the game. So I have to do more work on this if I'm so inclined...

Sigan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sigan »

Updated with infinite Thaum energy and the ability to spawn weapons/shields/held items into your hands.

Damient
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Damient »

Sigan wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:50 am
Updated with infinite Thaum energy and the ability to spawn weapons/shields/held items into your hands.
Maybe didn't see it but I can help you with some other pointers and addresses like xp and the arena's inventory, and maybe freecam. PMs.

Sigan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sigan »

I updated today with camera angle added, and the whole table a little bit more organized and easier to use. I'll be messaging you... :)

VirgilSouth
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by VirgilSouth »

Sigan wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 7:08 pm
I updated today with camera angle added, and the whole table a little bit more organized and easier to use. I'll be messaging you... :)
Thanks a lot for table. Can u please update experience scripts\pointers?

Sigan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sigan »

Damient wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 11:10 am
Maybe didn't see it but I can help you with some other pointers and addresses like xp and the arena's inventory, and maybe freecam. PMs.
VirgilSouth wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 3:27 pm
Thanks a lot for table. Can u please update experience scripts\pointers?
You see that guy above, named Damient? You need to rate him positively because he gave me the pointers for experience. I added them into the table, along with a script to quickly level up your character (mostly only works in the dungeon), or just manually input experience in increments of 5000. Try it out, you'll see what I mean.

As well as experience pointers, we now have the ability to refresh the merchants' inventories every time they close. Damient gave me the pointers, I made the script.

Everything is hotkeyed to Num1. If you don't like that, select the script and hit Ctrl+H to change that. I play with everything turned on. Lolz, enjoy!

P.S. There are reports that the "Find Lh/Rh item" script just crashes the game of people that turn it on. Works fine on my computer, but there's probably a reason my script is causing these crashes on some computers and not others. Any and all feedback is appreciated