Judgment: Apocalypse Survival Simulation +7 | v1.0.3965 | Update#2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Malhavoc431
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Malhavoc431 »

This game has recently updated today. I'll be hopping on after work tonight to see if the table still works properly.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

LillyanaKabal
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LillyanaKabal »

We regret to inform you that your most magnificent table requires a date of the up variety.

danielyee
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by danielyee »

Any chance it be update..plz

ANC46
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ANC46 »

[QUOTE="hysspy, post: 44591, member: 8069"]This cheat table is my 15th upload on this forum, i hope there's no problem, i do read forum rules..

In this tables, there are 7 cheat. [Readme in the a]

=======================

[B]INFINITE NUTRITION :[/B] This script freeze nutrition always at 100 ;)

[B]INFINITE ENERGY :[/B] This script freeze energy always at 100 ;)

[B]INFINITE ITEMS :[/B] This script make all items [You got an items or decrease/using items] always 99 :D

[B]FAST EXP :[/B] This script make char exp to 999999 [On me it will automatically up to level 6]. You can change this value btw :D

[B]INFINITE SKILL POINTS :[/B] This script freeze skill points always at 99 ;)

[B][S]HEAL RATE :[/S][/B][S] This script untested because i haven't encounter any enemies yet. This script change heal rate to 100 ;)[/S]

[S][B]temp MAX HEALTH :[/B] This script untested because i haven't encounter any enemies yet. This script change Max HP to 100 ;)[/S]

[IMG]https://image.ibb.co/iKVaG7/judgment.png[/IMG]

[S]=======================

Game : judgment.exe

In Game Version : Alpha Version 0.15.3685

File Version : 5.3.7.18311

Product Version : 5.3.7.12797831

=======================[/S]

That's the file version, check yours [File Version & Product Version] on judgment.exe -> RightClick -> Properties -> Details.

Well that's the formality and the word. Enjoy!

[B][S]NOTE :

#1. HEAL RATE and temp MAX HEALTH script aren't tested because no enemies yet. I hope you can send me your save file [There's enemies on it] so i can make a script for Inf.Health ;)[/S][/B]

[I][B][SIZE=5]UPDATE #1 :[/SIZE][/B][/I]

[B][SIZE=5]Table updated to match with version Game v1.0.3965 [/SIZE][/B][SIZE=5][B];)[/B][/SIZE]

=======================

Game : judgment.exe

In Game Version : v1.0.3965

File Version : 5.3.7.18311

Product Version : 5.3.7.12797831

=======================

[IMG]https://image.ibb.co/eyiTm7/judgu1.png[/IMG]

[B]NOTE :[/B]

1#. [B]INFINITE HEALTH P & E[/B]:D[B]:[/B] This script freeze hp player & enemy to max hp shown on each character. Becareful activating this script :D

2#. [B]ONE HIT KILL P & E[/B]:D[B]:[/B] This script will change hp player & enemy to 0 [Dead]. Becareful activating this script :D

3#. [B]FAST EXP :[/B] This script make char exp to 99999999 [On me it will automatically up to level 10]. Don't Forget to deactivate this script after level up to level 10. ;)

[I][B][SIZE=5]UPDATE #2 :[/SIZE][/B][/I]

[B][SIZE=5]Table fixed : Infinite Skill Points Script, Infinite Item and Removing Backup Pattern[/SIZE] [/B]:D

[B]NOTE :

1#. Infinite Skill Points : To activate you must decrease skill points first then activate this script ;)[/B]

[B]2# Infinite Item script : Script item change to 9999. Use it only for important items such as : wood, stone, medicine, scrap, food, etc or Item that you need many of them then activate this script. After that deactivate this script, because of minor issue found by sir [USER=74]@Darkedone02[/USER] [/B];)

[B][IMG]https://image.ibb.co/cFfvjS/itemsinf.png[/IMG][/B]

[B][IMG]https://image.ibb.co/kfWqJn/judgu2.png[/IMG][/B]

[SIZE=4][B][I][U]Recommended to Download :[/U] judgment_update#2.CT => v1.0.3965 [/I][/B];)[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

Just so people know, you probably shouldn't enable the nutrition cheat until after the quest to accumulate 150 food is completed. It doesn't appear possible to disable it again, even if you untoggle it, so if you toggle it before, you may not be able to finish the game.
Last edited by ANC46 on Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:18 pm, edited 4 times in total.

danielyee
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by danielyee »

Hi bro..can u sms me back..how are you..

BoehserOnkel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Judgment: Apocalypse Survival Simulation +7 | v1.0.3965 | Update#2

Post by BoehserOnkel »

update maybe? :)