Pillars of Eternity 3.7.0.1318 (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

I have one option so far in my attempt at doing some things for this game. Pillars of Eternity 2 is coming out this month and I actually never finished this game. I have it plus all the expansions (White March). Anyway, I will try to add more options as I play the game and you all can request what things you might want in an updated table for this game and I can try to take a look.

Options so far:
Damage Modifier (God Mode, One Hit Kill, Enemy Damage Multiplier, Hero Damage Multiplier)
No Ability Cooldown
Infinite Item Usage
Keep Achievements Enabled When Using Console Commands (Iroll20s Updates Pointer)
Character Creation Attribute Points Pointer
Character Creation Max Stat Pointer
Currency Pointer (View Inventory to Update Pointer)
Camping Supplies Pointer (View Inventory to Update Pointer)
Character Editor (View Character Sheet to Update Pointer)

I realize this is just basic option, but that's all I have time for at the moment. It will be tomorrow for more things.

EDIT 1:
I figured out God Mode for Player Party and added Camping Supplies pointer

EDIT 2:
I added a No Ability Cooldown option and also some pointers for a Character Editor. You can edit Base Statistics and Skills as well as EXP.

EDIT 3:
I think I figured out an Infinite Item Usage option. It might affect quest items too, so you may want to turn it off when not needed. I also figured out Character Creation Attribute points pointer that seems to work for me. You cannot go over 18 base stats during character creation though.

EDIT 4:
I decided to improve the original God Mode to include a One Hit Kill, Enemy Damage Multiplier and Hero Damage Multiplier options. I also found the pointer that lets you set the Maximum Stat attributes can go to during character creation.

EDIT 4.5:
I decided to add a Keep Achievements Enabled When Using Console Commands for some easy cheating there without breaking achievements. Enjoy!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
PillarsOfEternity45.CT
EDIT 4.5 (Keep Achievements Enabled)
(15.24 KiB) Downloaded 9068 times
PillarsOfEternity4.CT
EDIT 4
(13.82 KiB) Downloaded 703 times
PillarsOfEternity3.CT
EDIT 3
(10.99 KiB) Downloaded 283 times
PillarsOfEternity2.CT
EDIT 2
(9.57 KiB) Downloaded 189 times
PillarsOfEternity1.CT
EDIT 1
(4.62 KiB) Downloaded 199 times
PillarsOfEternity.CT
Initial file
(3.07 KiB) Downloaded 279 times
Last edited by DrummerIX on Sat May 19, 2018 2:37 pm, edited 7 times in total.

homeless
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by homeless »

Nice work!!

BTW.

I have tried to know remaining ability and attribute points address in character creation step,

yet nothing i found. (plz refer to the[B] enveloped file)[/B]

I don't know what value enter into cheat engine. to tell the truth, I'm not even know value type.

If you know that tell me how to can i find these address. I sincerely appreciate your efforts.
Last edited by homeless on Wed May 02, 2018 6:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

I was able to come up with something for your request in EDIT 3. Any more requests for things you all think we need?

Bigman397
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Bigman397 »

I think this is a shikansen table, works for a lot of stuff still
Attachments
PillarsofEternity.CT
(582.17 KiB) Downloaded 830 times

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

I was going off the request and didn't check any tables. It's good that Shinkansen's table still works. Feel free to use it. I found majority of the options in this table on my own. It also gets me ready to attempt something for Pillars 2 when that comes out later this month.

iammu2012
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by iammu2012 »

Ok the thing is the table was working perfectly with GOG Version [SIZE=4]3.7.0.1318. But Now wen i click on ENABLE Button it doesnt response at all!. Plzz help :( . I wnt to complete the game before playing the PART II of this.. Plz Sir.[/SIZE]

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

[QUOTE="iammu2012, post: 45284, member: 6258"]Ok the thing is the table was working perfectly with GOG Version [SIZE=4]3.7.0.1318. But Now wen i click on ENABLE Button it doesnt response at all!. Plzz help :( . I wnt to complete the game before playing the PART II of this.. Plz Sir.[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

Still works on my Steam version. Try restarting your computer maybe. I don't have GOG to check it though.

axellslade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by axellslade »

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! Thanks DrummerIX!

aabw
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by aabw »

thank uu, please add easy crafting

joshpl
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by joshpl »

Thanks for this! I especially love the character creation stat editing. Roleplay before balance, imo. I don't like having a lower intellect just to boost might, etc..

bbb18
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by bbb18 »

Hello!

First off, thank you very much for your table but i think i need some help with it!

And second, sorry for my english.

I'm playing the definitive edition on steam, the one with all the dlc's and patches and stuff, and i found something...off... with the numbers your table is giving me, especially the skills. I mean, it is working, just not the way the number's are giving...

For example:

I created a Human Fighter Hunter, and the base number for stealth is 0 (+1 Hunter) witch makes the total 1. Your table gives the information 0 for stealth (base of course), and i set it, for instance, 5, but in game it only set's the value for 3 (2 base +1 Hunter), if i put 10 in the table, it gives me 5 (4 base +1 Hunter). It's the same for Mechanics skill. Lore and Athletics changes correctly, don't know about crafting.

I'm not sure if there's something i'm missing, maybe an internal rule in the game that makes my character (fighter) get less of this skills, it was a long time ago that i played this game, and last time i played "honestly", this time around i just wanna play for fun and imerse more on the story itself before going to PoE 2 :p

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

[QUOTE="bbb18, post: 46014, member: 1721"]Hello!

First off, thank you very much for your table but i think i need some help with it!

I'm playing the definitive edition on steam, the one with all the dlc's and patches and stuff, and i found something...off... with the numbers your table is giving me, especially the skills. I mean, it is working, just not the way the number's are giving...

For example:

I created a Human Fighter Hunter, and the base number for stealth is 0 (+1 Hunter) witch makes the total 1. Your table gives the information 0 for stealth (base of course), and i set it, for instance, 5, but in game it only set's the value for 3 (2 base +1 Hunter), if i put 10 in the table, it gives me 5 (4 base +1 Hunter). It's the same for Mechanics skill. Lore and Athletics changes correctly, don't know about crafting.

I'm not sure if there's something i'm missing, maybe an internal rule in the game that makes my character (fighter) get less of this skills, it was a long time ago that i played this game, and last time i played "honestly", this time around i just wanna play for fun and imerse more on the story itself before going to PoE 2 :p[/QUOTE]

Skills are limited by level as to how high the game will let them go.

joshpl
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by joshpl »

[QUOTE="bbb18, post: 46014, member: 1721"]Hello!

For example:

I'm not sure if there's something i'm missing, maybe an internal rule in the game that makes my character (fighter) get less of this skills, it was a long time ago that i played this game, and last time i played "honestly", this time around i just wanna play for fun and imerse more on the story itself before going to PoE 2 :p[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="DrummerIX, post: 46017, member: 1466"]Skills are limited by level as to how high the game will let them go.[/QUOTE]

I think I know what he's asking.

Level 1 of a skill costs 1, but level 2 of a skill costs 2, making the total points spent 3 at level 2. So you would put in the table 3 in the skill you want at level 2. If you want a skill level of 7, you would need to put 28 because the level progression would be 1+2+3+4+5+6+7. This is assuming you don't have any bonuses from race/etc..

Hope this helps!

bgi123
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by bgi123 »

Possible for you to add in item editor? If you already have that I not sure how to use it. I want to change my lash element to fire instead of having it on ice (playing a paladin and just found out he uses a lot of fire dmg).

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

[QUOTE="bgi123, post: 46328, member: 8979"]Possible for you to add in item editor? If you already have that I not sure how to use it. I want to change my lash element to fire instead of having it on ice (playing a paladin and just found out he uses a lot of fire dmg).[/QUOTE]

Not sure how to go about making something like that to be honest. I am attempting a playthru and the current options I have seem to work well for me.