BattleTech v5.6.5 GOG/v1.6.0 Steam (GM and More) 2019-Jun-04

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
User avatar
Hopit
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 45
Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:02 pm
Reputation: 3

Re: BattleTech v5.6.5 GOG/v1.3.0 Steam (GM and More) 2018-Nov-27

Post by Hopit » Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:24 am

Is it possible to have an option for allies and allied buildings to have god mode?

marcius2d
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:43 am
Reputation: 0

Re: BattleTech v5.6.5 GOG/v1.3.0 Steam (GM and More) 2018-Nov-27

Post by marcius2d » Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:44 am

Can some one update this to 1.3.1 ?

Kraznova
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:33 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: BattleTech v5.6.5 GOG/v1.3.0 Steam (GM and More) 2018-Nov-27

Post by Kraznova » Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:47 pm

It still works on 1.3.2-418R.

However, if you are running Roguetech, I've noticed it doesn't work at all. At this point, Roguetech is almost like a new game, and I'd happily pay for a cheat table for that. I do realize that because the mod updates so much, it would be a pain to keep it updated.

Toleot
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 16
Joined: Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:46 am
Reputation: 0

Re: BattleTech v5.6.5 GOG/v1.3.0 Steam (GM and More) 2018-Nov-27

Post by Toleot » Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:00 am

Thank you for this awesome table. Do you know how to enable debug console menu like this screenshot?
Image

User avatar
CoffeeKitty
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 50
Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:03 pm
Reputation: 2

Re: BattleTech v5.6.5 GOG/v1.3.0 Steam (GM and More) 2018-Nov-27

Post by CoffeeKitty » Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:47 pm

Kraznova wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:47 pm
It still works on 1.3.2-418R.

However, if you are running Roguetech, I've noticed it doesn't work at all. At this point, Roguetech is almost like a new game, and I'd happily pay for a cheat table for that. I do realize that because the mod updates so much, it would be a pain to keep it updated.
i second this, i would also pay for a roguetech version.

dumhed
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:28 am
Reputation: 0

Re: BattleTech v5.6.5 GOG/v1.3.0 Steam (GM and More) 2018-Nov-27

Post by dumhed » Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:23 pm

In case anyone else is still looking... the table is still working for me on Steam v1.5

User avatar
adamn00b
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:30 am
Reputation: 0

Re: BattleTech v5.6.5 GOG/v1.3.0 Steam (GM and More) 2018-Nov-27

Post by adamn00b » Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:11 pm

CoffeeKitty wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:47 pm
Kraznova wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:47 pm
It still works on 1.3.2-418R.

However, if you are running Roguetech, I've noticed it doesn't work at all. At this point, Roguetech is almost like a new game, and I'd happily pay for a cheat table for that. I do realize that because the mod updates so much, it would be a pain to keep it updated.
i second this, i would also pay for a roguetech version.
Just been testing the current steam table with Roguetech everything seems to work. To enable it delete the lines begining with assert near the top of the script

DingooS
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 13
Joined: Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:30 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: BattleTech v5.6.5 GOG/v1.3.0 Steam (GM and More) 2018-Nov-27

Post by DingooS » Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:30 pm

anyone has a table for tech points and medical points?

guiwendt85
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed May 08, 2019 2:39 am
Reputation: 0

Re: BattleTech v5.6.5 GOG/v1.3.0 Steam (GM and More) 2018-Nov-27

Post by guiwendt85 » Wed May 08, 2019 2:42 am

adamn00b wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:11 pm
CoffeeKitty wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:47 pm
Kraznova wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:47 pm
It still works on 1.3.2-418R.

However, if you are running Roguetech, I've noticed it doesn't work at all. At this point, Roguetech is almost like a new game, and I'd happily pay for a cheat table for that. I do realize that because the mod updates so much, it would be a pain to keep it updated.
i second this, i would also pay for a roguetech version.
Just been testing the current steam table with Roguetech everything seems to work. To enable it delete the lines begining with assert near the top of the script
How can I do this?

GaleBosna
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:31 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: BattleTech v5.6.5 GOG/v1.3.0 Steam (GM and More) 2018-Nov-27

Post by GaleBosna » Sat May 18, 2019 3:22 pm

pls update

User avatar
Recifense
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics
Posts: 1021
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:25 pm
Reputation: 2211

Re: BattleTech v5.6.5 GOG/v1.6.0 Steam (GM and More) 2019-Jun-04

Post by Recifense » Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:03 am

Hi guys,

A table was added for version 1.6.0 (Urban Warfare). Please look at the first post.

Cheers!
For Old Tables, PM or E-mail me.

More than 10 years of Contribution (since March 2008)

I now have an active account at PATREON (Recifense Cheers).

https://www.patreon.com/user?u=6383777

Spoonyman
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:58 am
Reputation: 0

Re: BattleTech v5.6.5 GOG/v1.6.0 Steam (GM and More) 2019-Jun-04

Post by Spoonyman » Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:08 am

OMG you are the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got it working and its working PERFECTLY OMFG YOU ARE THE FUCKING BEST ASIONASFOINAIONMIONMADFNSANF I AM SO FUCKING HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!
Last edited by Spoonyman on Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
STN
Founder
Founder
Posts: 3394
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:48 pm
Reputation: 871

Re: BattleTech v5.6.5 GOG/v1.6.0 Steam (GM and More) 2019-Jun-04

Post by STN » Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:18 am

Spoonyman wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:08 am
OMG you are the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

one quick question as this is my first time using a cheat table like this.

I just select the process and then activate the scripts from the cehck boxes right?
Correct
For site updates, follow FRF's official Twitter, Facebook

Zeribos
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:21 am
Reputation: 0

Re: BattleTech v5.6.5 GOG/v1.6.0 Steam (GM and More) 2019-Jun-04

Post by Zeribos » Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:59 pm

Will there be a one shot kill option added later on ?

asrido
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:20 pm
Reputation: 1

Re: BattleTech v5.6.5 GOG/v1.6.0 Steam (GM and More) 2019-Jun-04

Post by asrido » Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:17 am

the latest ver v1.61
any table update?
thx,,

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Animull84, King91six, shelomoh