Star Wars - Empire at War Gold Steam (GM and more) 2021-Jan-24

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Shpitz0
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Star Wars - Empire at War Gold Steam (GM and more) 2017-Dec-05

Post by Shpitz0 »

Problem is, I think they changed large sections of the code.
Performance is improved, for example. That takes changes.
I do hope someone manages to fix up this trainer, it was the best one out there.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

EmpireAtWarFanatic
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by EmpireAtWarFanatic »

I was able to find the money one easy enough
God I hope Perference can find them

VampTY
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by VampTY »

To all spamming and requesting:

- perhaps Recifense is very busy, so he/she will update the table or not!
- perhaps he/she is not using a legit version (most of us doing requests don't have legit versions, since most of us don't play them!You ever thought of that?)
- perhaps it might be updated by another member
- it's free, so wait, it's not like like you've donated or paid for the actual game having further updates (in this case is free)
- if you'd only knew that Mr.Antifun stole like 50 % of the tables from here, if you have any knowledge in decripting a trainer, you'll see the code(s) posted here on this forum, anyway the drama is in the past now, anybody can steal any free table and make a trainer and assuming the role of making it, ain't it?I know few names who do that just because, it's not nice..who gives a fuck in the end?! Not them indeed.

I for a fact i could update the game, but i don't want that, because i purely hate strategy games, rts and so on in this category, i get bored fast..so in the video below you can see in some version i've found online (since i don't own it), just how to find the value for currency and making a aob script also for it, test it yourself..or wait for any updates!

And stop with the drama, this site, that site, that trainer or the other one..when it will be updated, it will be ready to be shared free or paid! 8-)

Note: let's say regarding paid trainers rage, let's say you're doing this just because you can and for some trainer or table you've spent probably 10 hrs or 2-3 days.. and you'll demand like 2-3 $ or more for your work, see, there's two sides..you will see it differently then.

I share them free, because i choose that, most from here do that.In the APP there's a small amount to pay to sustain that work, some of you might get it or not. :mellow:

All the best, i didn't wanted to be rude, just to make a point and best wishes! ;)

ballhammer
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ballhammer »

EmpireAtWarFanatic wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:49 am
ballhammer wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:32 am
Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:19 am
assholes the lot of them.
I'm glad people like mr5a6ntif6un exist ,
as well as we6m6od.
Don't know why other places aren't directly referenced but ok.

M.A.F. and W.M. and here are my primaries and that site is a auxiliary. These 3 places support more and have better cheats than that site.

Added Thought: (Luckily the lifetime was a one time purchase, I don't like subscriptions)

Added Thought 2: (Hopefully Recifense's table gets updated since I can't play Galactic Conquest without it.)
I agree with the last thought
I cannot play the game in general without it mainly due to the game being a slog through
even with a trainer
I play with cheats because I literally can't win without them. The most contributing factor of that is I get stressed out too easily so I quit before I even do anything and I play in a very particular way.

The way I play the game is: 1. I build the maximum amount of land & space structures a planet can support on EVERY planet. 2. I delete all fleets that are not a part of the armada because I hate clutter and the cheats allow me to get rid of most of my military without losing planets because of god mode. 3. I build the strongest ship I can and place on border worlds so I don't have to deal with long battles. lastly 4. I build a fleet of usually 20 capitals and at least 1 SSD(sometimes 2), and land forces to conquer planets lead by all my combat heroes and take over the galaxy with that one fleet(Basically a immortal death stack).

(btw I'm autistic.)

ballhammer
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ballhammer »

VampTY wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:29 am

- perhaps he/she is not using a legit version (most of us doing requests don't have legit versions, since most of us don't play them!You ever thought of that?)
- it's free, so wait, it's not like like you've donated or paid for the actual game having further updates (in this case is free)
- if you'd only knew that Mr.Antifun stole like 50 % of the tables from here, if you have any knowledge in decripting a trainer, you'll see the code(s) posted here on this forum, anyway the drama is in the past now, anybody can steal any free table and make a trainer and assuming the role of making it, ain't it?I know few names who do that just because, it's not nice..who gives a fuck in the end?! Not them indeed.

I for a fact i could update the game, but i don't want that, because i purely hate strategy games, rts and so on in this category, i get bored fast..so in the video below you can see in some version i've found online (since i don't own it), just how to find the value for currency and making a aob script also for it, test it yourself..or wait for any updates!

And stop with the drama, this site, that site, that trainer or the other one..when it will be updated, it will be ready to be shared free or paid! 8-)

Note: let's say regarding paid trainers rage, let's say you're doing this just because you can and for some trainer or table you've spent probably 10 hrs or 2-3 days.. and you'll demand like 2-3 $ or more for your work, see, there's two sides..you will see it differently then.

I share them free, because i choose that, most from here do that.In the APP there's a small amount to pay to sustain that work, some of you might get it or not. :mellow:

All the best, i didn't wanted to be rude, just to make a point and best wishes! ;)
"- perhaps he/she is not using a legit version (most of us doing requests don't have legit versions, since most of us don't play them!You ever thought of that?)"

I'm using a legit version :(

and I personally don't participate in drama. The only attention I ever want to receive is good attention.

(I need to go to bed it's 2:40 am and I probably have online school stuff)

RizeWolv
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by RizeWolv »

VampTY wrote:

Appreciate the vid, but do try and not be hugely judgmental on people who are asking simple questions or requests. It's not like your getting notification spammed every-time someone posts something here unless your tagged. Also it isn't "drama" when people state their opinions on topics or subjects. You can simple ignore it, seeing as you said yourself you don't like RTS etc. Thanks

tmacster1
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by tmacster1 »

RizeWolv wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 4:53 pm
Appreciate the vid, but do try and not be hugely judgmental on people who are asking simple questions or requests. It's not like your getting notification spammed every-time someone posts something here unless your tagged. Also it isn't "drama" when people state their opinions on topics or subjects. You can simple ignore it, seeing as you said yourself you don't like RTS etc. Thanks
Definitely comes off as judgmental and yes I think it's alright for people to ask questions, or at least request a table to be fixed on a popular game.

VampTY wrote:

Could Recifense be busy? Sure. I personally don't have a problem with that, and yes some posts are people being impatient to a degree but I can't really blame them. That said, he does have a Patreon with a good amount of backers even if those backers did one dollar each it would still be a good amount of extra income. He labels himself on there a cheat tables creator and I can respect that. I can't do what he does I can appreciate like many others the work he has done on his tables. This table was one of the bests when it comes to Empire at War which worked well on a lot of mods even prior this current update that broke it. One in particular the Clone Wars mod where you could use many of the units from the animated series and characters.

Now am I completely impatient to where I think this needs to be fixed right this second. No, I would still like it to be at least looked at or at the bare minimum addressed by Recifense whether he says he can get to it or not. At least the creator acknowledging he's aware of an issue is a good start. Now considering whether he has a legal copy or not so what... I own a legitimate copy and according to steam almost have 310 hours it's 309.7 if I'm going to be exact and that's according to Steam.

I can understand you trying to make a point what exactly where your trying do? comes of very as judgmental or lack of caring for people who appreciate this particular person's table. I'm at least hopeful that Recifense will work on this table and update it. It would be a lose for sure but not game ending for me.

EmpireAtWarFanatic
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

UPDATE!
Recifense has updated the trainer on his patron, expect an update sometime
He's still alive and doing well.
have a good one everyone!

EmpireAtWarFanatic
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

He's posted it on his pateron and will probably post it here soon enough.
Recommend supporting his pateron he's a good lad and deserves it. better than most

ballhammer
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ballhammer »

Tue Jan 19, 2021 6:05 am
Recommend supporting his pateron he's a good lad and deserves it. better than most
:D yes, now to just wait for the public release. I haven't been able to play Galactic Conquest for 4 days. Watch out galaxy, cause the Pentastar Alignment is coming for you!

tmacster1
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by tmacster1 »

Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:22 am
UPDATE!
That's good, at least he's aware of the issue. That's at least the bare minimum especially since people like his table and the work he has done. I think that was lost on VampTY. I don't have anything personally against him but if he doesn't like RTS and the rubs off to make him appear
judgmental on people requesting a fix or asking questions than that's a problem. I'm not a table creator; but, I can appreciate the time and work put into those. I know the basics on Cheat Engine I can look up values and change them if the game allows that which doesn't require tons of scripting.

tmacster1
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by tmacster1 »

Tue Jan 19, 2021 6:05 am
With that I agree and I may have to he's at least earned that from me to consider it. I've really enjoyed his tables for my Empire at War when I've played it.

EmpireAtWarFanatic
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Also can anyone figure out skirmish and space pop cap?

Cruxibel
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Cruxibel »

For space Cap ,found a 4 bytes value that didn't do anything,then never found it again.

RizeWolv
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by RizeWolv »

Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:22 am
UPDATE!
He did? I checked it and can't see it in his recent posts...