BattleTech [Engine:Unity]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

The option hotkey has nothing to do with showing the widget. You press it to toggle a boolean value in game's engine, boolean value that is checked when pressing Ctrl+Shift+Minus combination for the widget. If this boolean is 0, widget doesn't show. That's why I set it to [B]1[/B]. Check your keyboard, as the only issue with this was the following: on non-OEM keyboards the [B]Minus[/B] key isn't where it should be on OEM keyboards - - [URL]https://fearlessrevolution.com/threads/battletech-engine-unity.6603/page-12#post-45862[/URL]. Other than that, there were no other reported issues.

Toggle boolean value to [B]1[/B] by pressing the designated table key, then while at ship menu (it doesn't show up in battle!) [I]Ctrl+Shift+Minus[/I]. This is what's gonna happen: [URL]https://fearlessrevolution.com/threads/battletech-engine-unity.6603/page-9#post-44692[/URL] (watch the demo).

Out.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by SunBeam on Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:04 am, edited 7 times in total.

Kaedus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kaedus »

The conversation between the blind and the deaf has ended. The problem was really in the game patch and changing the game. And not in the keyboard.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Bottom line is it was a problem on your end, not with my table :D

Just an FYI: when I say it works for version X and *MIGHT* for others, I don't mean only versions as in number, but also variants: cracked, CPY, GOG, etc. - - anything non-what I am playing (non-Steam official). The fact that it now works with your "changed game" might mean you finally switched to official? Or still playing the cracked one? :D Yeah, can assume quite good.

The paradox of today's gamehacking: gamehackers are training retail games; the retail games are always updated, while cracks are usually one step behind. And that's where players bitch; at least those who play cracked, not-paid for, versions of the games. They might not find a trainer or table for their version, given most talents here update their table to latest version (and don't preserve the table of the previous versions) :D
Last edited by SunBeam on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 4 times in total.

Kaedus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kaedus »

[QUOTE="SunBeam, post: 50277, member: 12587"]The fact that it now works with your "changed game" might mean you finally switched to official?[/QUOTE]

The fact is that there was a Steam version always. And the error was from the side of the table. You can continue to joke as much as you like.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

The table was made on a [I]certain[/I] version of the game, and still works, as demonstrated/outlined in my countless posts; not the other way around. You're the one supposed to adapt to my table, not me to make it work for your version.

This is your original post:

[I]"Ctrl + Shift + -" works. But widget (-) no. When I press numpad7, it says "debug to see toggle" and nothing more.[/I]

I told you earlier pressing Numpad 7 has [B][U]nothing[/U][/B] to do with showing up in-game menus/panes. The only thing pressing the key does is to change a value from 0 to 1, so Widget is allowed to be shown when pressing Ctrl+Shift+Minus key. [B]Minus[/B], not [B]Numpad -[/B]. And THIS ONLY WORKS AT SHIP MENU, not in battle. You changed versions for nothing T_T.

The point of the Steam remark is if you have the game up to date, like the rest of us who've paid for it, the table works with no stress. Given you "changed versions" means you run a cracked copy (and you'll plead innocent by stating you have the GOG version you presumably paid for; right...). And before it becomes a discussion about paid/cracked games, no, it's not what this is about - - it's about having the latest version of the game (a summary of my previous post, if you didn't get it).

BR,

Sun

P.S.: There were other remarks in this topic, whereas, if you started the game with no Widget, any future saves wouldn't allow you to turn it on; if I recall. Guess reading this whole topic isn't part of your daily gaming routine..
Last edited by SunBeam on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 3 times in total.

Ashok99
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Ashok99 »

[USER=12587]@SunBeam[/USER] I think if we [users] are also using mods that alter or edit some of the .dll files, particularly the mono?.dll files, the in-battle GUI (ctrl+shift+"minus") widget will work, but the advanced widget (using the "minus" key) on the ship GUI will not appear/work. At least I think that's what I'm thinking. :)

Would it also disable the "minus" key if the mods also alter the Assembly-CSharp.dll file?
Last edited by Ashok99 on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Akimbo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Akimbo »

Running no mods, tried everything in every post in this thread and the ' - ' overlay just will not work for me. Running the latest steam version.

If I toggle debug to 1 using the 1.6 table, then try and save and exit to main menu the game crashes.

The in-mission debug menu does work.
Last edited by Akimbo on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ashok99
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Ashok99 »

[QUOTE="Akimbo, post: 50300, member: 1525"]Running no mods, tried everything in every post in this thread and the ' - ' overlay just will not work for me. Running the latest steam version.

If I toggle debug to 1 using the 1.6 table, then try and save and exit to main menu the game crashes.

The in-mission debug menu does work.[/QUOTE]

Sigh... I guess we're both stumped. :)

RDZ1122
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by RDZ1122 »

I am also unable to use the tables after the latest update. I was able to use even the earliest table until this patch; just using "-" sign to show the debug window.

I don't care about using in-battle console cheats, but I do want to add some XP to my main char; I have read the entire 13 pages of this forum, along with a few others that were linked within, to no avail. I have tried using "ctrl+shft+minus", along with other characters that were mentioned, like / and . I have even tried, as a last resort, to use the registry edit that was mentioned in PC Gamer and Reddit, and still no joy.

I realize that you guys are tired of talking about something that works for you, but there may be a few of us that can't get it to work. And I only buy my games; this one from Steam, as most of my library is.

Any help or other suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

I'll check if developers made any changes to the hotkeys. That would be the only issue. If not, then I really don't know or care why it's not working for you. Will leave you the spot to go to, put break there, set flag to 1 and if that doesn't allow showing the Widget via hotkeys in-ship menu, then that's about it from my part.

Out.

EDIT: Fuck. The offset might be the issue as well :O Didn't think of that, too much shit going on.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/Uezd6vk.png[/img]
Last edited by SunBeam on Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Kaedus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kaedus »

A place for dislikes ?
Last edited by Kaedus on Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

^ Fix it yourself then.
Last edited by SunBeam on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

Akimbo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Akimbo »

[QUOTE="SunBeam, post: 50305, member: 12587"]I'll check if developers made any changes to the hotkeys. That would be the only issue. If not, then I really don't know or care why it's not working for you. Will leave you the spot to go to, put break there, set flag to 1 and if that doesn't allow showing the Widget via hotkeys in-ship menu, then that's about it from my part.

Out.

EDIT: Fuck. The offset might be the issue as well :O Didn't think of that, too much shit going on.

[/QUOTE]

Ignoring the rude guy... if you could please fix/check this when you have the time it'd be greatly appreciated.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Looks like the developers have added new goodies in [B]BattleTech:SimGameState:Update [/B]:D

[code=cpp]

if (this.AllowDebug)

{

if (Input.GetKeyUp(KeyCode.Minus) && !this.DebugWidget.gameObject.activeSelf)

{

this.DebugWidget.Show();

}

else if (Input.GetKeyUp(KeyCode.F10))

{

StringBuilder stringBuilder = new StringBuilder();

foreach (Faction ignoredContractEmployer in this.ignoredContractEmployers)

{

stringBuilder.AppendLine(ignoredContractEmployer.ToString());

}

Debug.LogError(string.Concat("The following factions cannot be EMPLOYERS: ", stringBuilder.ToString()));

stringBuilder = new StringBuilder();

foreach (Faction ignoredContractTarget in this.ignoredContractTargets)

{

stringBuilder.AppendLine(ignoredContractTarget.ToString());

}

Debug.LogError(string.Concat("The following factions cannot be TARGETS: ", stringBuilder.ToString()));

}

else if (Input.GetKeyUp(KeyCode.F12))

{

string str = SimGameState.Report.Publish(this.DebugSeedFolder);

GenericPopupBuilder.Create("Saved", string.Concat("Files saved to ", str)).Render();

}

else if (Input.GetKeyUp(KeyCode.F11))

{

this.CurSystem.Shop.DebugUpdateShop();

this.AddFunds(25000000, null, true);

GenericPopupBuilder.Create("Debug Shop", "Debug Shop Has Replaced Shop of your location. One of every type at least.").Render();

}

else if (Input.GetKeyUp(KeyCode.F9))

{

this.StartCharacterCreation();

}

else if (Input.GetKeyUp(KeyCode.F8))

{

this.Debug_InjureRandomMechWarrior();

}

else if (Input.GetKeyUp(KeyCode.F7))

{

if (this.SpaceController.currentShip == DropshipType.INVALID_UNSET)

{

this.SetSimShip(DropshipType.Leopard);

}

else if (this.SpaceController.currentShip != DropshipType.Leopard)

{

this.SetSimShip(DropshipType.INVALID_UNSET);

}

else

{

this.SetSimShip(DropshipType.Argo);

}

this.RoomManager.RefreshDisplay();

this.HasSimShipBeenSet = true;

}

else if (Input.GetKeyUp(KeyCode.F5))

{

foreach (string key in this.DataManager.ShipUpgradeDefs.Keys)

{

if (this.HasShipUpgrade(key, null))

{

continue;

}

this.AddArgoUpgrade(this.DataManager.ShipUpgradeDefs.Get(key));

}

this.ApplyArgoUpgrades();

}

}

[/code]

[B]F11[/B] = adds 25.000.000 Funds and replaces shop with something else [?]

[B]F7[/B] = allows cycling through the (I think) game's available ships (Leopard, Argo)

The [I]DebugWidget.Show()[/I] is called via the same combination: [B]Ctrl[/B] + [B]Shift[/B] + [B]Minus[/B] ([B]Minus[/B] alone works as well). If you want to find the offset at which the BOOL is checked, simply Ctrl+G > BattleTech:SimGameState:Update and study the code till you get to it.

That's why it "doesn't work":

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/hgrkv0K.png[/IMG]

38C -> [B]3A4[/B]. Happy fixing.
Last edited by SunBeam on Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:41 pm, edited 6 times in total.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

And here's the table. Just enable the additional "Find AllowDebug Offset" after enabling [B]Cheat Handler[/B]. Should work with future updates.

The instructions for the rest are here: [URL]https://fearlessrevolution.com/threads/battletech-engine-unity.6603/page-12#post-45978[/URL]
Last edited by SunBeam on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.