BattleTech [Engine:Unity]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Re: BattleTech [Engine:Unity]

Post by Csimbi »

Suchaskiver wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:21 pm
Hi, Thanks for this, but I cant get the cheat enabler to run for me. When I load the script, it says theres an error in line 61.

Any Advice??
Which version of CE are you using?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Suchaskiver
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Suchaskiver »

Hi Thanks for coming back to me, I actually found what the issue was in a later post. All sorted now. Thanks

yenhawk
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by yenhawk »

cant use on 1.91 already

Blaithin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Blaithin »

Just posting here to say that the battletech AOB script; Combat stage part consistently works in 1.9.1 (contrary to the poster above me). The way I use it that consistently works is that I attach the cheat table to the battletech.exe as soon as it opens.

The most crucial part is that you have to one full on battle (contract), and shortly after finishing the battle you're guaranteed to be able to activate the combat stage part of the cheat table...sometimes you can activate it mid-battle and it works (kinda hit or miss).

As far as I can tell, it becomes hit or miss if you close and then reopen battletech without closing the cheat table (but attaching it to the new process). So, to play it safe, you need to open a new instance of the cheat table (and do 1 battle again) every time you plan to restart battletech for reasons like mods...or performance issues

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Csimbi »

CompactDisc wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:09 pm
No other tables/trainers, or anything.
Some mods that might interfere maybe?
I am planning a replay of the game soon (if time permits), I'll see if I can improve things.

Edit
No need, the 1.8.0 script works fine on 1.9.1.
What a waste of time.
Guys, if you don't know how to use a table, please don't state it's not working.
I could have use this time to do something else.

xspeed
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xspeed »

Csimbi wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 5:25 pm
Here, updated my old script to 1.8.0 + added these to the Combat script:
- Delta Time Mod; Allows you to change the overall speed of the combat stage. Since it taps into the base time calculation, it applies to everything. I think it's most obvious when looking at movement and weapons.
- Sensor Range Mod; Allows you to change the sensor range of your mechs. For the player mechs only.
- No heat; whenever your heat is updated, it is reset to zero. For the player mechs only.
Added these to Simulation script:
- BlackMarket; unlocks the Black Market even through your are not a member, provided that there's Black Market available in the star system you are currently in (click on the starsystem and you should see a black market tag near the top of the list).
- Mech Lab Slot Limit Uncapper; Whenever you add or remove a weapon/gear to your mech, the number of used slots it set to 0, allowing you to put as many items you want into the slots. Notes: 1) this generally means equipment and not weapons becasue the hardpoint limits still applies to weapons. However, now you can equip bigger weapons. 2) The item must still fit into the available slots on its own (e.g. you can't fit a gyro or a large laser into the cockpit, but you can add there multiple single-slotted items).
- Mech Lab Slot Size Cap; This limits the size of the slotted item as you drag it onto the mech, allowing your equipment to take up less space on screen. Think of it as crowd management - the Mech Lab Slot Limit Uncapper is more or less required for it to work if you want to equip more than the allowance, but with this option enabled, more items will fit on your screen ;-) [Link]'s sample.

More details at the description of the old script.

I do not intend to add anything else.

Seems the game did not improve much, still the same issues as before.
I guess there's a good reason why they call themselves harebrained.
Do try to enjoy though!

Update #1
Added the updated Simulation script (same contents).
Be sure the read the old notes - especially on CTRL key use and pilots - , they are still valid.

Update #2
I had quite enough time wasted to justify one more look at this time waster.
Added the Delta Time Mod to Combat script.

Update #3
Added the Sensor Range Mod to Combat script.

Update #4
Added BlackMarket to Simulation script.

Update #5
Added Mech Lab Slot Limit Uncapper to Simulation script.
Added Mech Lab Slot Size Cap to Simulation script.
He is this table will work for GOG 1.9.1 version? I mean you said it works for 1.9.1 but I try it not working so I guess it's for Steam version?

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Csimbi »

xspeed wrote:
Thu May 19, 2022 9:20 am
He is this table will work for GOG 1.9.1 version? I mean you said it works for 1.9.1 but I try it not working so I guess it's for Steam version?
First off, you don't need to quote the whole post.
Second, this a mono game, so it should be irrelevant whether it's GOG or Steam, in theory it should work on both.
Third, I am not sure what the current release is on Steam, I have not played this game in quite a while. That said, it might not even work with the Steam release anymore. :D

xspeed
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xspeed »

Yeah i know, sorry just didn't think about cutting it :? Like I said GOG got 1.9.1 same as Steam and you said "No need, the 1.8.0 script works fine on 1.9.1." so that's why I asked. When I try to active Combat Stage it's said Error: Not all results found :|

Edit: Ok I just bought Steam version and test it :D Everything seems to work so I guess it's something different with GOG version ;)

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Csimbi »

So.
I pulled out this game again.
I tried a few mods - [Link], [Link] and [Link] - to spice things up.
RT and BTA had become bloated - they have no campaign support and to make things worse, they come with massive load times all around; I don't tolerate that kind of waste of my time.
BTE met my requirements - has campaign support, new mechs and load times are acceptable.

As a result, this table now supports BattleTech 1.9.1 and BTE 1.9.3.7.
It's easy to port it to vanilla 1.9.1 though, you just have to remove the '*Custom' bits, the associated JMP points scans and other stuff (labels, registrations, code).

The Table Extras include the instructions to get to the same installation I have; I added some extras and removed some junk.
If the same setup does not work for you, this is where you should start troubleshooting.

You will also need [Link] LUA script. Just download and drop it into your CE\autorun dir.

The script provides the same stuff as before, read here and here.
Attachments
BattleTech.CT
(102.23 KiB) Downloaded 913 times
Last edited by Csimbi on Mon Jan 30, 2023 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

afraidless
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by afraidless »

Csimbi wrote:
Sat Jan 28, 2023 12:29 pm
It's easy to port it to vanilla 1.9.1 though, you just have to remove the '*Custom' bits.
Very cool good job, thanks, but sadly the Combat script does not activate for me (vanilla)

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Csimbi »

afraidless wrote:
Mon Jan 30, 2023 9:28 am
Very cool good job, thanks, but sadly the Combat script does not activate for me (vanilla)
What is the error you are getting?

xspeed
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xspeed »

afraidless wrote:
Mon Jan 30, 2023 9:28 am
Csimbi wrote:
Sat Jan 28, 2023 12:29 pm
It's easy to port it to vanilla 1.9.1 though, you just have to remove the '*Custom' bits.
I have the same problem, so I went back to the regular version. Apparently it works only with the mod, like it's in the description.

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Csimbi »

Works for me flawlessly - both BTE and vanilla.
Neither one of you posted the error you are getting, I assume you did not clean up the Custom bits correctly.
Good luck!

xspeed
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xspeed »

Csimbi wrote:
Mon Jan 30, 2023 11:08 am
Neither one of you posted the error you are getting, I assume you did not clean up the Custom bits correctly.
Good luck!
Here's mine
[Link]
[Link]

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Csimbi »

xspeed wrote:
Mon Jan 30, 2023 11:52 am
Csimbi wrote:
Mon Jan 30, 2023 11:08 am
Good luck!
Here's mine
[Link]
[Link]
Yeah, those JMP points are used only in the custom bits :D
They need to go.
Probably my bad. I thought it was obvious because they are in pairs.
I updated the OP mentioning that.