BattleTech [Engine:Unity]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
dude12876
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dude12876 »

Is it possible to get a GOG version? Thanks.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

StonerMk2
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by StonerMk2 »

[QUOTE="ToddC, post: 43871, member: 13526"]Anyone know how to get the skill cap for skills to 4? Changing it in the SimGameConstants doesnt seem to do anything.[/QUOTE]

Ive been playing around with various entries in that file there and i think there might be a few hardcoded things, and that may possibly be one of them. Im pretty sure i modded my skill caps, but left level 1 abilities at 2 but changed the level 2 abilities to 2. Havent gotten the chance to test it yet though. I did try and mess around with a MaxMorale entry i found in there but while it seemed to increase the bar ( i set it to 150) it actually didnt go past 50 max ingame ( let a few "paydays" go by with choosing the "Generous" option so that it would supposedly increase Morale, nothing happened) so im assuming its hardcoded. Probably going to hop on the official forums and see if what im finding is true.
Last edited by StonerMk2 on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 3 times in total.

Ashar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ashar »

[QUOTE="dude12876, post: 43891, member: 16702"]Is it possible to get a GOG version? Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Im playing the gog version, and the table works perfectly

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

[QUOTE="Shi117, post: 43890, member: 12644"]Wouldn't that change the AI enemy loadouts also to be more difficult (as in now they have 0 tonnage heat sinks or extra tonnage on their mechs or weapons that deal more damage etc)? Or do they use preset loadouts regardless of what the item details are?[/QUOTE]

As far as I can tell all enemy mech loadouts are preset. So when the game needs a mech, it just loads up whatever setup it needs. So making all heat sinks weigh 0 doesn't actually let the AI use more.

krmit
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by krmit »

[QUOTE="Lord Blade, post: 43896, member: 911"]As far as I can tell all enemy mech loadouts are preset. So when the game needs a mech, it just loads up whatever setup it needs. So making all heat sinks weigh 0 doesn't actually let the AI use more.[/QUOTE]

exactly. tested it myself.

in fact, game is pretty much customisable by editing just few files. you can decrease weight/heat/inventory space for all weapons/modules, increase amount of ammo in boxes, give pilots-for-hire all skills & many unspent xp, make AI-pilots weaker, increase amount of slavage from missions and much more...

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

How did you tweak the salvage from missions? Because I tried changing some of that, and it ended up messing up my game when I got to the salvage screen. I couldn't claim the stuff I'd selected.

Also, can you give the pilots all skills without issue? Or simply give them max stats?

pachvara
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by pachvara »

Also for everyone lazy here's zip archive with all mechs edited "InitialTonnage" value.
Last edited by pachvara on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

DingooS
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by DingooS »

[QUOTE="pachvara, post: 43900, member: 10362"]you can edit file in BATTLETECHBattleTech_DataStreamingAssetsdataheatsinks. I set value "DissipationCapacity" in standart one to 3000 and it works like a charm. Strangely enough it seems doesn't affect AI mechs.

[automerge]1524965433[/automerge]

Also for everyone lazy here's zip archive with all mechs edited "InitialTonnage" value.[/QUOTE]

WOW VERY THANKS MAN, GOD LIKE

Did you edit one by one?
Last edited by DingooS on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 3 times in total.

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

I thought Dissipation was how much they reduced your heat the next turn (basically how much it drops it per turn). I didn't think it nullified heat when actually firing.

pachvara
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by pachvara »

[QUOTE="DingooS, post: 43911, member: 16648"]WOW VERY THANKS MAN, GOD LIKE

Did you edit one by one?[/QUOTE]

used batch editor.

cowbot
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by cowbot »

[QUOTE="StonerMk2, post: 43893, member: 10916"]What you can do if your trying to get Double Heatsinks is find the file(s) to make them purchasable in the store[/QUOTE]

Setting their "rarity" to 0 and "purchasable" true doesn't work for me.

Alaunus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Alaunus »

[QUOTE="cowbot, post: 43876, member: 16678"]Have you tried actually getting all 4 skills and testing their effects in battle? Also, there's only 2 active skills: multitarget and sensor lock. Try getting those first and then other two. And then test effects in an actual battle (you should get guarded status when not moving on your turn from guts tree).[/QUOTE]

There are a 'few' restrictions if you stick with the ingame means of promoting your pilots.

- You cannot choose more than three skills even if you edit your data files.

- You can only pick a level 2 skill if you picked the earlier level 1 skill too. So no take one lvl1 and two lvl2 picks.

So in terms of 'slightly' buffing your mechjocks instead of making them OHKwonders that leaves you with one way to promote them.

First grab lvl1 and lvl2 tactician for the awesome initiative bump and then pick another lvl1 option of choice.

---- snip ----

And for the fellows for whom god mode is a step too far try using the overheat button in the debug window.

Rev
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Rev »

wait wait, using what? I confess to being a bit of a scrub here

clzcoolzpro
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by clzcoolzpro »

Has anyone figured out fast mechwarriors/pilots fast recovery?

Only managed to adjust mech repairs and fast installation under "mechlab" changing all tech points to 0 in simgameconstants

EDIT:

Changing daily heal value to 24 decreased pilot recovery from 100+ to under 35.

Edit2:

[S]Does anyone know how to edit skill [COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)][U][B]called shots/precision strike [/B][/U][/COLOR]to not affect morale?[/S]

Edit3:

If you want to adjust how much morale skills use in game, edit the file combatgameconstant in data/constants folder. Find/search morale
Last edited by clzcoolzpro on Sun Apr 29, 2018 3:03 pm, edited 6 times in total.

devtek
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by devtek »

[QUOTE="Alaunus, post: 43921, member: 872"]There are a 'few' restrictions if you stick with the ingame means of promoting your pilots.

- You cannot choose more than three skills even if you edit your data files.

- You can only pick a level 2 skill if you picked the earlier level 1 skill too. So no take one lvl1 and two lvl2 picks.

So in terms of 'slightly' buffing your mechjocks instead of making them OHKwonders that leaves you with one way to promote them.

First grab lvl1 and lvl2 tactician for the awesome initiative bump and then pick another lvl1 option of choice.

---- snip ----

And for the fellows for whom god mode is a step too far try using the overheat button in the debug window.[/QUOTE]

The overheat button literally overheats your mech, shutting it down and forcing you to spend a turn turning it back on all the while the enemy gets called shots on your mech.