Binding Of Isaac: Afterbirth+

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
JurkerKunde
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Binding Of Isaac: Afterbirth+

Post by JurkerKunde »

Hi Guys,

I've used a table from CEF for Afterbirth+ for some time now. Since the tables are inaccessible and the forum is mostly not available for now, I thought I re-upload it here. I did not make this table. Sadly, I cannot remember which members did actually create it (there were three or four recent contributors, iirc). I just made a small adjustment for the recent Steam version of the game, since the player struct moved a little and so did it's layout. But that was it. So don't credit me, for I am just a leecher with sharing in mind. Enjoy :)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
1FRisaac-ng.ct
(96.93 KiB) Downloaded 2809 times

Forces
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Binding Of Isaac: Afterbirth+

Post by Forces »

nice job, thanks :D
Last edited by Forces on Wed Mar 03, 2021 11:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

herpaderpa40
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by herpaderpa40 »

From what I've last checked on the table you've uploaded, the Movement in the player stats has been duplicated to be the luck instead; so there's two luck in the player stats.

Though, with tinkering a bit with an older version of the cheat table I had a while ago, the movement slot for player stat from the old table is still working in the new version and in the new table; which I just copied and pasted the working movement player stat from the old table to the current.

It's not that great, and I don't know how to fix it to be in with the other player stats, but at least it's better than nothing.

EDIT: Come to point out that Pedestal script is working. My bad!
Attachments
isaac-ng_withmovementfix.ct
Cheat table that has the movement player stat working, along with all the other stuff in the table that was posted up in the OP.
(97.84 KiB) Downloaded 442 times
Last edited by herpaderpa40 on Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Alphasoldier
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Alphasoldier »

Pedestal script is very much so working, has been for the longest time.

All you have to do is activate the script, pick up an item from a pedestal, and then you'll be able to change the pedestal item to whatever you like.
Graphics won't change, pedestal will still seem empty (unless you use the description mod, which will show the proper description). Just bump against the empty pedestal, and you got your item.

Alternatively, if you're not convinced, pick up a use item while you already have a use item on you, you'll see that the pedestal gets the item ID of the thing you just swapped.

I've been looking at the stats hack, but I haven't been able to easily fix it with an offset, and I'd prefer to not screw around with my actual stats trying to find it, sorry.

herpaderpa40
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by herpaderpa40 »

Oh, I didn't know that. I'm sorry about that! I guess I didn't test it out properly. Thanks for pointing that out, Alphasoldier. I'll edit my post about that tidbit.

JurkerKunde
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by JurkerKunde »

For me the Pedestal Script does not work, either. But it did work at some point. Seems, as if the recent update broke the script?!

nautilee
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by nautilee »

Unfortunately this table doesn't seem to work anymore as of the Booster Pack 1 update

Usirev
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Usirev »

is here somone who can update table, please ??

ManuMetalMaster
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ManuMetalMaster »

There was an amazing Afterbirth table back at the original forums that let you do a lot of things like making sure Angel Rooms were always avalaible, Boss Rush was always open, it basically covered every angle of the game and it would be amazing to have something like that again with Afterbirth+, even more so since the game will still be updated with the Booster Packs...

Usirev
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Usirev »

yeah
that old table was amazing

hope that soon someone skilled make new one
:twisted:

Usirev
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Usirev »

is here somebody who can update it ?
;)

Grunkle Chubs
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Grunkle Chubs »

Hey guys, i've got my hands on a good table that i luckily downloaded before the site went down. Things involving player pointers doesn't work, but stuff like infinite bombs works. It also has a script for guaranteed wins with bums! I know someone was looking for one, so there it is. I also haven't tested it out, but i doubt it works. Hopefully someone can fix this table so it works.
Attachments
CTAB+.CT
(661.7 KiB) Downloaded 304 times

Baofu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Baofu »

Does it work with the Booster Pack Update? We need a new updated AB+ table to account for it.

grak
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by grak »

I just tested it and couldn't enable it.

Grunkle Chubs
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Grunkle Chubs »

Man, does ANYONE know how to fix Isaac tables?