Binding Of Isaac: Afterbirth+

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Baofu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Binding Of Isaac: Afterbirth+

Post by Baofu »

gigiberto wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:37 pm
Hey guys I just found a simple table that works fine in Repentance. Check it out. :)
Why does your Unlimited HP script make Isaac's sprite all glitchy?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

CocaColaConPan
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by CocaColaConPan »

Good day. I found this one on a russian site. Tried to translate everything as better as I could. (English isn't my native language)
Anyways, just a some issues and advice.
Seems like invulnerability is kind of bugged. Use debug instead and play with hearts options. Fixed.
One hit kill coud not work with brimstone.
There's one stat lacking in the "stat editor" menu. Player's fire rate. (I did tagged first version "tear speed" and "firing range" in the reverse order, so it's accurate now.)
Check items ID on sites like wiki or platinumgod
Had a crash while using donation machine and "infinite artifact charge" activated and no active items held. So don't active "inf. artifact charge" without active items to avoid this and related issues. It seems actually triggers activating debug option before using donation machine. Using the machine first, then activate debug didn't cause another crash.
"Coins ad donation machine" could not work.

Options:
1. Invulnerability. (Max hearts, no damage. Receiving hits don't reduce devil pact chances).
2. 99 coins, bombs and keys.
3. One hit kill
4. Stats editor
5. Infinite artifact charge
6. No delay between bombs
7. Stop timer
8. Debug (Heart types, Coins, bombs, keys, current artifact ID, coins at donation machine)

Made by MrNeumiller
Attachments
TBOI Repentance Eng v1.1 .CT
(25.5 KiB) Downloaded 178 times
TBOI Repentance Eng.CT
Invulnerability doesn't work.
(26.51 KiB) Downloaded 70 times

SoulOfSorin
Cheater
Cheater

Post by SoulOfSorin »

Oh for the love of God, the Invincible thingy works with The Lost ... Thank you !

Baofu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Baofu »

Thank god I was getting impatient. All I usually do to cheat in this game is give myself a lot of luck and whatever cards I want.

Not the most elegant invulnerability but it'll work for now (I prefer the kind where it doesnt register you ever got hit)

EDIT: Annnnd we have an update -_- I'm getting a number of crashes from certain endgame bosses too.

CocaColaConPan
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by CocaColaConPan »

Baofu wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 12:01 am
Thank god I was getting impatient. All I usually do to cheat in this game is give myself a lot of luck and whatever cards I want.

Not the most elegant invulnerability but it'll work for now (I prefer the kind where it doesnt register you ever got hit)

EDIT: Annnnd we have an update -_- I'm getting a number of crashes from certain endgame bosses too.
Sadly, the maker of the table stated that he is using a pirated version of the game, so as long as he doesn't get the lastest version, and of course, update the table, there isn't much for me to do, due the lack of knowledge. I'll be aware of any news, but we'll have to wait.

Baofu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Baofu »

CocaColaConPan wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 5:11 am
Baofu wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 12:01 am

Sadly, the maker of the table stated that he is using a pirated version of the game, so as long as he doesn't get the lastest version, and of course, update the table, there isn't much for me to do, due the lack of knowledge. I'll be aware of any news, but we'll have to wait.
The table mostly works unless you're the Lost, then invincibility doesn't work. That makes getting the first knife piece hell with a bad map layout.

CocaColaConPan
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by CocaColaConPan »

Baofu wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 5:36 am

The table mostly works unless you're the Lost, then invincibility doesn't work. That makes getting the first knife piece hell with a bad map layout.
It took a while. I didn't have unlocked the Lost. Even though internally the Lost actually have half a soul heart, it seems freezing it don't do anything and he still dies. So a workaround is changing his active item in the debug menu with "Book of Shadows", which ID is 58. Invencibility for 10 seconds + Infinite artifact charge.
Not what is needed, but I guess it'll work.

Gelson
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Gelson »

You all could just go back to the AB+ version, just uncheck REP dlc on Steam and use the other working table to play with The Lost.

I did this as I have challenges and need to beat the game multiple times with Apollyon and The Forgotten.

Baofu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Baofu »

CocaColaConPan wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 7:58 am
Baofu wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 5:36 am

It took a while. I didn't have unlocked the Lost. Even though internally the Lost actually have half a soul heart, it seems freezing it don't do anything and he still dies. So a workaround is changing his active item in the debug menu with "Book of Shadows", which ID is 58. Invencibility for 10 seconds + Infinite artifact charge.
Not what is needed, but I guess it'll work.
Not a bad idea. Actually I found the script kinda works and kinda doesn't? It's a bit inconsistent. It definitely doesnt save you from dying when you try to get the first knife piece in the mirror version of Downpour/Dross.

summerproletariat
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by summerproletariat »

:|
CocaColaConPan wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 9:05 pm
Good day. I found this one on a russian site. Tried to translate everything as better as I could. (English isn't my native language)
Anyways, just a some issues and advice.
Seems like invulnerability is kind of bugged. Use debug instead and play with hearts options. Fixed.
One hit kill coud not work with brimstone.
There's one stat lacking in the "stat editor" menu. Player's fire rate. (I did tagged first version "tear speed" and "firing range" in the reverse order, so it's accurate now.)
Check items ID on sites like wiki or platinumgod
Had a crash while using donation machine and "infinite artifact charge" activated and no active items held. So don't active "inf. artifact charge" without active items to avoid this and related issues. It seems actually triggers activating debug option before using donation machine. Using the machine first, then activate debug didn't cause another crash.
"Coins ad donation machine" could not work.

Options:
1. Invulnerability. (Max hearts, no damage. Receiving hits don't reduce devil pact chances).
2. 99 coins, bombs and keys.
3. One hit kill
4. Stats editor
5. Infinite artifact charge
6. No delay between bombs
7. Stop timer
8. Debug (Heart types, Coins, bombs, keys, current artifact ID, coins at donation machine)

Made by MrNeumiller
The table doesn't work for me anymore, i already searched even in...Weird russian sites but the tables there doesn't work either. The game has a little patch recently, maybe that's the problem? (Stat editor and One hit kill don't work with my game since they posted the tables in the first place)

Also just a friendly reminder i don't wanna sound like a stupid that complains about everything but, INMORTALITY is not the same that Invulnerability/Invencibility, the pacts still reduces its chances when an enemy hit you or something, at least for me. :|

Bobbyrobro
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Bobbyrobro »

Wrote a small script to make you untouchable by almost everything. Few things like moms hand can still grab and flies that drain item charge can still touch but other than that you should be unkillable. Works on Steam Repentance up to date version.

Edit: Had a small bug in the script regarding the white flame in downpour, I believe I fixed it. Disable the script, touch the flame, re-enable it. Let me know if it crashes anywhere.
Attachments
Isaac Full Invulnerability 1.1.CT
Fixed white flame crash.
(637 Bytes) Downloaded 79 times
Last edited by Bobbyrobro on Sat Apr 03, 2021 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

daniman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by daniman »

Bobbyrobro wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 8:02 pm
Had a small bug in the script regarding the white flame in downpour, I believe I fixed it. Disable the script, touch the flame, re-enable it. Let me know if it crashes anywhere.
no work for me

summerproletariat
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by summerproletariat »

Bobbyrobro wrote:
Had a small bug in the script regarding the white flame in downpour, I believe I fixed it. Disable the script, touch the flame, re-enable it. Let me know if it crashes anywhere.
Oh god you are my fucking hero, it worked! Thx! :wub:

Baofu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Baofu »

There are a ton of new unlocks, all of which have or will have item ID numbers soon enough. More than double the number of cards and pills, although the new Horse Pill might be tricky to find. There's still lots of work to do to bring up to the quality of the last AB+ table but these are good starts! I think next we should look for the pointer that gives us golden keys and bombs. It was a simple yes/no thing, single byte iirc. Cards and pills are probably 4 bytes like before. 31 is the Joker card, 43 is the Credit Card. That probably hasn't changed.
Bobbyrobro wrote:
Wrote a small script to make you untouchable by almost everything. Few things like moms hand can still grab and flies that drain item charge can still touch but other than that you should be unkillable. Works on Steam Repentance up to date version.

Edit: Had a small bug in the script regarding the white flame in downpour, I believe I fixed it. Disable the script, touch the flame, re-enable it. Let me know if it crashes anywhere.
It works, but when you disable it the game crashes for me the next instance of damage I take from any source.
Last edited by Baofu on Sat Apr 03, 2021 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Zadrave
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Zadrave »

If someone could make a cheat to open debug console without effecting achievements that would be neat and wouldn't require a million different addresses for cheating.

You usually had access to it when you download mods from the steam workshop, but since it is disabled, I wonder if it is still possible to access it through CE.