Binding Of Isaac: Afterbirth+

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Kaptin
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Binding Of Isaac: Afterbirth+

Post by Kaptin »

AikonCWD wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:28 pm
Small update:

- Added script to prevent Donation Machine to jam.

Now you can set/lock your coins to 99 and use the Donation Machine in Shop until it reaches 999. Don't add any additional coin or the machine will explode.

I will try to add pointers for stats.

EDIT: Table updated again, adding some stats.

isaac-ng.CT

Edit the stat and then "check/click" the address to freeze. If you don't freeze the address, the game will try to switch back to the original value.

There are 2 stats I can't find. Sorry
Have you tried to open the console with CE? I was unlucky despite the fact I have found some addresses which contained debug mode.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

AikonCWD
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by AikonCWD »

mrmeeseeks1991 wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:51 pm
Im not sure what Im doing wrong. Im using the newest version of this table on Cheat Engine 7.2 with the new updated Isaac. Whenever I try to load the script it asks me "Keep the current address list/code list?" and when I click yes and try to activate any of the sections Cheat Engine freezes and it doesnt work anymore :( Is the table just not working anymore or am I doing anything wrong? This is how it looks after I try to activate something:
Are you using the official game from Steam?

@Kaptin

You can enable the console from the options.ini file, but the achivements get locked. I will try to baypass it

Kaptin
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kaptin »

AikonCWD wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:37 pm
mrmeeseeks1991 wrote:
Im not sure what Im doing wrong. Im using the newest version of this table on Cheat Engine 7.2 with the new updated Isaac. Whenever I try to load the script it asks me "Keep the current address list/code list?" and when I click yes and try to activate any of the sections Cheat Engine freezes and it doesnt work anymore :( Is the table just not working anymore or am I doing anything wrong? This is how it looks after I try to activate something:

@Kaptin

You can enable the console from the options.ini file, but the achivements get locked. I will try to baypass it
Not only achievements but your progress gets locked, meaning with bypassed console you wouldn't need to make table as everything is covered already in debug console.

AikonCWD
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by AikonCWD »

Kaptin wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:49 pm
Not only achievements but your progress gets locked, meaning with bypassed console you wouldn't need to make table as everything is covered already in debug console.
Im trying but Im not able to success. Tried to dissam the game but I see no references from "console" or "debug" strings.

kvenom
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kvenom »

AikonCWD wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:10 pm
Kaptin wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:49 pm
Im trying but Im not able to success. Tried to dissam the game but I see no references from "console" or "debug" strings.
Try "Dev" or "Mod". Those can come in handy.

kvenom
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kvenom »

AikonCWD wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 8:17 pm
Another update, adding invulnerable (god mode) script.
Works with every character, it dosent matter if the character uses red hearts, blue, black, etc... Works with TheLost, Forgotten (soul mode) and Jacob/Esaul.

- God Mode
- Full control of red hearts
- Full control of Soul Hearts (blue)
- Black Hearts works with a binary bitmask, press "table extras" to read more about this address
- Ethernal Heart bit
- Coins, Bombs, Keys
- Primary (active) item + energy + overcharge (you can have 2 items at the same time)
- Secondary (cards & runes) + type (you can have 3 cards at the same time)
- Read Pedestal Item, so you can edit them

Everything with friendly dropdown selectors for Items, cards, runes, etc...

isaac-ng.CT
Thanks for an update. Btw, can you make it so we can edit trinkets?
With some of them this would allow us to spawn pedestals whenever we go.

AikonCWD
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by AikonCWD »

kvenom wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:22 pm
Thanks for an update. Btw, can you make it so we can edit trinkets?
With some of them this would allow us to spawn pedestals whenever we go.
Check this updated table: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=66&p=186843#p186843

mrmeeseeks1991
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mrmeeseeks1991 »

AikonCWD wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:37 pm
mrmeeseeks1991 wrote:

@Kaptin

Yes Im using the official version from Steam ... Now downloaded a version of the table before the last one and now it works suddenly. Ill keep updated if something happens or not work anymore

Bobbyrobro
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Bobbyrobro »

AikonCWD wrote:
Small update:

Now you can set/lock your coins to 99 and use the Donation Machine in Shop until it reaches 999. Don't add any additional coin or the machine will explode.

isaac-ng.CT

Edit the stat and then "check/click" the address to freeze. If you don't freeze the address, the game will try to switch back to the original value.

Firing rate is sPlayer+1388. Base value starts at 10 and lowers the more tears up you get.
Shot Range is sPlayer+13A8. Base value starts at 260 and goes up normally. (oddly enough this value doesn't seem to effect anything even though the stat does change in the tracker)
Last edited by Bobbyrobro on Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Kaptin
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kaptin »

Bobbyrobro wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:37 pm
AikonCWD wrote:
Small update:

isaac-ng.CT

Firing rate is sPlayer+1388. Base value starts at 10 and lowers the more tears up you get.
I've actually tried to change my luck and DMG but once you change room your value resets back.

Bobbyrobro
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Bobbyrobro »

Kaptin wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:39 pm
I've actually tried to change my luck and DMG but once you change room your value resets back.
You have to lock the values. It recalculates your stats every new floor. It should work otherwise. It works for me.

AikonCWD
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by AikonCWD »

Table updated.

- Added more stats address thanks to Bobbyrobro and To_5BG
- Added "Game Mode" address, but I think those don't work and are just visual icons.
- Added "gold" version for trinkets, you will find them in the dropdown selector, at the bottom

(Remember you need to check and freeze any stat address to prevent switch back on new floor)

I think we have now a nearly complete table. I didn't found how to enable the DebugConsole. Im horrible using IDA/GHIDRA
isaac-ng.CT
(81.28 KiB) Downloaded 98 times

Kaptin
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kaptin »

AikonCWD wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:05 pm
Table updated.

- Added "Game Mode" address, but I think those don't work and are just visual icons.
- Added "gold" version for trinkets, you will find them in the dropdown selector, at the bottom

(Remember you need to check and freeze any stat address to prevent switch back on new floor)

I think we have now a nearly complete table. I didn't found how to enable the DebugConsole. Im horrible using IDA/GHIDRA

isaac-ng.CT
This guy found a way

SirHamster
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SirHamster »

AikonCWD wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:05 pm
Table updated.

isaac-ng.CT
Thanks for the update, you are doing a great job!

By the way, have you looked into a "Freeze timer" option? It would be great to be able to consistently hit Boss rush and Hush at a leisurely pace)

Kaptin
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kaptin »

So I added some additional features into AikonCWD's table:

- Instant Brimstone
- Instantly kill enemies
- Set Donation at 999
- Charging attacks pointer editor (Allows you to edit other non-brimstone charge attacks like mom's knife)

Also enabling achievements/ disabling achievements don't work with debug console enabled but with console disabled, this script works fine.
isaac-ng.CT
(98.68 KiB) Downloaded 113 times