Binding Of Isaac: Afterbirth+

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
AikonCWD
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Binding Of Isaac: Afterbirth+

Post by AikonCWD »

Baofu wrote:
Tue Apr 13, 2021 6:02 am
So even though Lives is a Byte address at +12C6 from sPlayer, it only seems to actually do anything if you pick up dead cat. Without it, the game doesn't bother taking note of it and gives you a game over if you die. It might have something to do with how you can reroll out of Dead Cat and not keep your extra lives.

Anyway, can someone confirm that we can use gold trinkets with these tables? Or find the pointer for them? Should be the same as with gold keys and bombs. I wanna test them for science.

Also still looking for addresses for Esau's stats. The two characters have seperate stats which might be a factor, only sharing the same speed together. I might have a lead, will upload if I find anything.
With my table you can add gold trinkets. The trick here is to drop the trinked and pick it by the player. The game only applies the effect when you pick the item, like a pasive one.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

Baofu wrote:
So even though Lives is a Byte address at +12C6 from sPlayer, it only seems to actually do anything if you pick up dead cat. Without it, the game doesn't bother taking note of it and gives you a game over if you die. It might have something to do with how you can reroll out of Dead Cat and not keep your extra lives.
+12C6 is 2 Bytes.

Golden Bomb is +12A9 (this one is a Byte).
(In case you didn't knew that already)
[Link]

Baofu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Baofu »

Akira wrote:
Tue Apr 13, 2021 11:30 pm
Baofu wrote:
+12C6 is 2 Bytes.

Golden Bomb is +12A9 (this one is a Byte).
(In case you didn't knew that already)
[Link]
Does literally nothing without taking Dead Cat. Considering how unfair the game's become I guess I'm going to just forcibly add it to certain characters; they already nerfed the Guppy transformation and made another one more common so its only fair.

DemonicSpell
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by DemonicSpell »

Figured I would drop this here as I had some free time.

Grabbed some scripts and tables in this thread and put them together. Updated some of the old ones and added stuff in, as well as made some of the scripts dynamic so they should not break unless the code radically changes (like a whole register or instruction or something).

Added in floor pointer as well as some floor stuff (see screenshot below). Credit to the various users who uploaded their tables to here and credit to myself for the floor stuff and updates.

Attachments
isaac-ng.CT
(82.08 KiB) Downloaded 262 times
Last edited by DemonicSpell on Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

DemonicSpell wrote:
Sat Apr 17, 2021 7:45 am

Grabbed some scripts and tables in this thread and put them together. Updated some of the old ones and added stuff in, as well as made some of the scripts dynamic so they should not break unless the code radically changes (like a whole register or instruction or something).

Added in floor pointer as well as some floor stuff (see screenshot below). Credit to the various users who uploaded their tables to here and credit to myself for the floor stuff and updates.

So the CT is apparently too large for me to attach, you can download it here: [Link] => for those who aren't logged in - [Link]

Just use 7-Zip if the CT size is to big for this site. ;)

Or even better, just delete these when they aren't needed:
[Link]

Btw I'm not sure what ppl use to post pictures here but in most cases I can't see 'em, so what ever site you are using it is probably blocked in germany. :(
Edit: Nvm, the problem with pictures not loading seems to be caused by google chrome, I can see 'em all when using a different browser.

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

DemonicSpell wrote:
So the CT is apparently too large for me to attach, you can download it here: [Link] => for those who aren't logged in - [Link]

I removed the structures in your CT reducing the size from MB to 80kb. You can also use zip/rar as the poster above me said to reduce size and upload it to forums.

Baofu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Baofu »

I found pointers for Esau's stats at viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15805&p=187941#p187941 on Akira's table can you add those? Also, any luck on making beggars and machines pay out? Maybe manipulating devil/angel room and planetarium chances?

I want to remind people not familiar with these to check your pointers and make sure they're the same name as the ones that are displayed; some of those addresses weren't displayed because of it, so if you get ??? marks check the pointer names.

ewsgwgshsdrhs
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ewsgwgshsdrhs »

DemonicSpell wrote:

You forgot to put the golden versions of the trinkets in the trinkets pointers. Great work still, most of things are working well, Gold Bombs are a little buged.

Stratogos
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Stratogos »

Hello i have been searching for a few days for a table about Repentance to come out!I see this thread come back to life after some time so i decided to check again...and before i download and try the table i wanted to ask if anyone knows if TBOI has put any kind of anticheat for its achiev or any other stuff...have quite a good account i dont really want to mess it up...just want to try the table for the new combos if i risk to get ban its not worth it for me.

Sorry for the not so relevant post this is only place where i think i will get the best answer

Great job with these tables btw

DemonicSpell
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by DemonicSpell »

STN wrote:
Sat Apr 17, 2021 1:35 pm
I removed the structures in your CT reducing the size from MB to 80kb. You can also use zip/rar as the poster above me said to reduce size and upload it to forums.
Whoops, completely forgot about the structs. Anywhoo, I removed the link (ty for attaching table without the structs to the post).
Akira wrote:
Sat Apr 17, 2021 1:16 pm

Just use 7-Zip if the CT size is to big for this site. ;)

Or even better, just delete these when they aren't needed:
[Link]
I didn't want to make a zip file with a password for the heck of it, laziness I guess :D .
ewsgwgshsdrhs wrote:
Sat Apr 17, 2021 2:14 pm

You forgot to put the golden versions of the trinkets in the trinkets pointers. Great work still, most of things are working well, Gold Bombs are a little buged.
I must have missed the golden trinket thing, but usually I just get gulp pills and eat all the trinkets so their powers stay.

There is a weird thing with the player pointer where it loads on unpausing, so if you tick the box and then go in the game and unpause and go back there shouldn't be ??s in raw values anymore. Could you explain what you mean by bug with the Gold Bombs? I know they are floor specific so they need to be enabled every floor unless you freeze it.

ewsgwgshsdrhs
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ewsgwgshsdrhs »

DemonicSpell wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:38 am
STN wrote:
Could you explain what you mean by bug with the Gold Bombs? I know they are floor specific so they need to be enabled every floor unless you freeze it.
When I turn the Gold Bombs pointer to 1, insted of getting Gold Bombs I just get a high number of bombs.

[Link]

With Gold Keys it work just fine, but with the bombs it don't work as intended.

DemonicSpell
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by DemonicSpell »

ewsgwgshsdrhs wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:21 am
DemonicSpell wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:38 am
STN wrote:
Could you explain what you mean by bug with the Gold Bombs? I know they are floor specific so they need to be enabled every floor unless you freeze it.
When I turn the Gold Bombs pointer to 1, insted of getting Gold Bombs I just get a high number of bombs.

[Link]

With Gold Keys it work just fine, but with the bombs it don't work as intended.
whoops, had offset off on that one, fixed.
isaac-ng.CT
(84.34 KiB) Downloaded 196 times

popemichael
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by popemichael »

Does anyone have a cheaty way to unlock The Lost?

ewsgwgshsdrhs
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ewsgwgshsdrhs »

popemichael wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:43 pm
Does anyone have a cheaty way to unlock The Lost?
Reset untill find the Sacrifice Room, then pick up Missing Page and Nine Lives by CT and start to kill yourself in the spikes, eventually you'll get The Lost.

Baofu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Baofu »

I definitely wanna see more Planetariums and beggar/donation machine payouts too.