Binding Of Isaac: Afterbirth+

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
kvenom
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Binding Of Isaac: Afterbirth+

Post by kvenom »

Zadrave wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 11:16 pm
If someone could make a cheat to open debug console without effecting achievements that would be neat and wouldn't require a million different addresses for cheating.

You usually had access to it when you download mods from the steam workshop, but since it is disabled, I wonder if it is still possible to access it through CE.
It should be, since you can access it through editing your "settings.ini" file. But it does disable achievements and donation machines, while active. And permanently taints your current run if you use that trick even once, so there will be no completion marks, whether you finish run with it enabled, or not. Nevermind, the last one was a purely visual glitch on my side, which happened randomly and was fixed by reinstalling the game. Every other effect of settings editing was tested again and was still the same.

So probably there is a way of bypassing that check somehow. Maybe someone can make a script that forcibly enables achievements even with enabled console?
Spoiler
Like say, a script that replaces that validation check with NOP code, while active. Or Just sets the check result as "Positive".

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by kvenom on Sun Apr 04, 2021 11:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Baofu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Baofu »

Another setback. For some insane reason the coins, bombs and keys aren't being scanned when playing as the Forgotten, it also cant read the "artifact ID" or the active item id.

AikonCWD
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by AikonCWD »

This is my table. Basic player structure dump (red hearts, keys, bombs, coins), Current Item, energy and Cards/Runes
There is a script to edit pedestal items, so you can place new items on it.
There is a dropdown selector with all items, even the new DLC update ones.
The dropdowwn menu works for cards/runes (added the new cards and runes of DLC)

isaac-ng.CT
(40.6 KiB) Downloaded 81 times

summerproletariat
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by summerproletariat »

AikonCWD wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 8:57 pm
This is my table. Basic player structure dump (red hearts, keys, bombs, coins), Current Item, energy and Cards/Runes

isaac-ng.CT
It worked, thx!

Multifinous
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Multifinous »

summerproletariat wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 9:43 pm
AikonCWD wrote:

isaac-ng.CT
It worked, thx!
For some reason every time I try to launch CE w/a table it causes CE to freeze and I have to close it via taskmanager otherwise it won't do anything.

kvenom
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kvenom »

AikonCWD wrote:

isaac-ng.CT
Thank you! Cards and Usable item will perfectly replace Console for now! Let the SHENANIGANS begin!!! :D

A question though: will it break B-side(tainted) characters? Any Crash/Save corruption dangers for them?

Baofu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Baofu »

AikonCWD wrote:

isaac-ng.CT
Pretty much everything works as intended. Tried to find card/pill type and it wasnt the same as before (+4, byte from Cards/Runes address) but I'm pretty sure card/pill is byte and so is the address for gold bombs and keys.

Kaptin
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kaptin »

kvenom wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 12:06 am
Zadrave wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 11:16 pm
If someone could make a cheat to open debug console without effecting achievements that would be neat and wouldn't require a million different addresses for cheating.

You usually had access to it when you download mods from the steam workshop, but since it is disabled, I wonder if it is still possible to access it through CE.
It should be, since you can access it through editing your "settings.ini" file. But it does disable achievements and donation machines, while active. And permanently taints your current run if you use that trick even once, so there will be no completion marks, whether you finish run with it enabled, or not. Nevermind, the last one was a purely visual glitch on my side, which happened randomly and was fixed by reinstalling the game. Every other effect of settings editing was tested again and was still the same.

So probably there is a way of bypassing that check somehow. Maybe someone can make a script that forcibly enables achievements even with enabled console?
Spoiler
Like say, a script that replaces that validation check with NOP code, while active. Or Just sets the check result as "Positive".
In Antibirth+ I have found an address that contains debug console it's 0x01074198 You could just nop the je that and all was well.

Baofu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Baofu »

The Stats Editor kinda gets weird when Jacob and Esau are involved. Try looking for two different sets of pointers as they both have seperate stats and hearts.

I noticed something while playing; Aikon's Player Structure Hearts address is the one for Jacob. Try offset +1174 for Heart Containers?. Cocacolaconpan's Stats Editor might refer to Esau's stats in the case of picking them (works as intended for all other characters), and the Debug section has Esau's heart offsets.

AikonCWD
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by AikonCWD »

Another update, adding invulnerable (god mode) script.
Works with every character, it dosent matter if the character uses red hearts, blue, black, etc... Works with TheLost, Forgotten (soul mode) and Jacob/Esaul.

- God Mode
- Full control of red hearts
- Full control of Soul Hearts (blue)
- Black Hearts works with a binary bitmask, press "table extras" to read more about this address
- Ethernal Heart bit
- Coins, Bombs, Keys
- Primary (active) item + energy + overcharge (you can have 2 items at the same time)
- Secondary (cards & runes) + type (you can have 3 cards at the same time)
- Read Pedestal Item, so you can edit them

Everything with friendly dropdown selectors for Items, cards, runes, etc...
isaac-ng.CT
(61.74 KiB) Downloaded 84 times
Last edited by AikonCWD on Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Aquizit
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Aquizit »

A script I feel is important to work on is the Invulnerability script from the original table on Page 1. It completely disabled hit detection, which is absolutely necessary for The Lost if you are not incredibly amazing at the game. With the newer tables on Page 14 have options for Soul and Black hearts which helps ??? and -- I think there's a Black heart only character but I can't remember which one it is off the top of my head. But none of that helps for The Lost, sadly (and then also the mirror section of Downpour).

If anyone knows a way to get around it with the current tables on 14, I'd love to read them, as I can't figure it out.

Edit: By hit detection I just mean taking damage. You'd still get pushed around by enemies. I think the way I can think of it is using the type of thing that makes you immune to explosion damage and then being able to apply it to everything. But unfortunately I don't know how to read this script code.

AikonCWD
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by AikonCWD »

Aquizit wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 9:05 pm
A script I feel is important to work on is the Invulnerability script from the original table on Page 1. It completely disabled hit detection, which is absolutely necessary for The Lost if you are not incredibly amazing at the game. With the newer tables on Page 14 have options for Soul and Black hearts which helps ??? and -- I think there's a Black heart only character but I can't remember which one it is off the top of my head. But none of that helps for The Lost, sadly (and then also the mirror section of Downpour).

If anyone knows a way to get around it with the current tables on 14, I'd love to read them, as I can't figure it out.

Edit: By hit detection I just mean taking damage. You'd still get pushed around by enemies. I think the way I can think of it is using the type of thing that makes you immune to explosion damage and then being able to apply it to everything. But unfortunately I don't know how to read this script code.
I will wwork on this. But the table I posted is working, right? the items, cards, runes, etc...

AikonCWD
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by AikonCWD »

Sorry for double-post.

Table updated in previous message. Adding a better invulnerable script (god mode), works with every character. Download it again :)

Baofu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Baofu »

Thanks again. Any progress on player stats? That seems to be the tricky bit. God Mode works but we aren't able to tap demon beggars even though we can pay for the door to Mausoleum. Easily toggled off and on however.

Beware if you're playing as the Lost, God mode doesn't protect you from taking damage from poison buildup or any other similar effect either.

Zadrave
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Zadrave »

Would love for a debug console code still if someone can find the address.