Binding Of Isaac: Afterbirth+

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Kaptin
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Binding Of Isaac: Afterbirth+

Post by Kaptin »

AikonCWD wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:05 pm
Table updated.

- Added more stats address thanks to Bobbyrobro and To_5BG
- Added "Game Mode" address, but I think those don't work and are just visual icons.
- Added "gold" version for trinkets, you will find them in the dropdown selector, at the bottom

(Remember you need to check and freeze any stat address to prevent switch back on new floor)

I think we have now a nearly complete table. I didn't found how to enable the DebugConsole. Im horrible using IDA/GHIDRA

isaac-ng.CT
Works fine, still locks progress and achievements if you enable debug console.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Baofu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Baofu »

AikonCWD wrote:
Table updated.

- Added "Game Mode" address, but I think those don't work and are just visual icons.
- Added "gold" version for trinkets, you will find them in the dropdown selector, at the bottom

(Remember you need to check and freeze any stat address to prevent switch back on new floor)

I think we have now a nearly complete table. I didn't found how to enable the DebugConsole. Im horrible using IDA/GHIDRA

isaac-ng.CT
Found the pointer for Gold Keys and Bombs.
isaac-ng repentance.CT
Excuse the file name
(99.24 KiB) Downloaded 1342 times

NemeczeK
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by NemeczeK »

AikonCWD wrote:
Table updated.

isaac-ng.CT
Looking good, though maybe there is a way to enable achievements? There is a way to enable mods for Repentance now, albeit non-conventional. I am impatient I know. However, it seems like mods will disable achievements again for this DLC.

-From a user on a modding Discord for the game.
Last edited by NemeczeK on Sat Apr 10, 2021 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Baofu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Baofu »

I wouldn't mind something that has number of lives as my own way of balancing out some of the challenge characters. A new version of the different lives script from Afterbirth+?

AikonCWD
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by AikonCWD »

Baofu wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:44 am
I wouldn't mind something that has number of lives as my own way of balancing out some of the challenge characters. A new version of the different lives script from Afterbirth+?
Lives is a Byte address at +12C6 from sPlayer

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

Here's my Cheat Table for The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15805&p=187187#p187187
Be aware that you need the DLCs (Afterbirth, Afterbirth, Repentance) for Tbale to work.
Last edited by Akira on Sat Apr 10, 2021 10:46 am, edited 4 times in total.

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

Kaptin wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:48 am
So I added some additional features into AikonCWD's table:

- Instant Brimstone
- Instantly kill enemies
- Set Donation at 999
- Charging attacks pointer editor (Allows you to edit other non-brimstone charge attacks like mom's knife)
It's one thing to post my scripts without asking me for it but it is another thing to pretend that you made them!
You even replaced my name in the scripts with yours..
This is not cool!

Baofu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Baofu »

AikonCWD wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:10 am
Baofu wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:44 am
Lives is a Byte address at +12C6 from sPlayer
Are you sure? Tested it and had a game over even though I had one extra life left. It should work independently without any of the items that give you one (1Up, Judas' Shadow, etc)

deten
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by deten »

NemeczeK wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 8:32 pm

Looking good, though maybe there is a way to enable achievements? There is a way to enable mods for Repentance now, albeit non-conventional. I am impatient I know. However, it seems like mods will disable achievements again for this DLC.

-From a user on a modding Discord for the game.
Yeah I have seen this but as mentioned above it disables achievements. There's got to be a way to enable while also keeping achievements active.

Baofu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Baofu »

Guess I'll use pedestal items to make do until we get a proper lives script like in AB+

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

Made a script to enable all debug modes from the console (debug 1 - 13).
Ofc without having the console enabled ;).
Can be found in my Cheat Table: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15805&p=187187#p187187
[Link]

Code: Select all

Enables various cheats.
debug 1: "Entity Positions" - Draws a marker on the screen at the position of each entity.
debug 2: "Grid" - Shows the ID of grid entities on screen. (Seems to be bugged, as most grid entities appear as 1000 or simply don't match their true id.)
debug 3: "Infinite HP" - Taking damage does not decrease the player's health.
debug 4: "High Damage" - +40 damage
debug 5: "Show Room Info" - Displays text at the bottom of the screen about the current room.
debug 6: Added in Afterbirth † "Textual Map" - Unknown, no visible effect.
debug 6: Added in Repentance "Show Hitspheres" - Draws red circles on the screen that represent an entity's damage hitbox.
debug 7: "Show Damage Values" - Displays how much damage is taken by entities. (Similar to Added in Afterbirth15►Spider Mod Spider Mod, but leaves the damage as their raw values and also includes player damage.)
debug 8: "Infinite Item Charges" - Isaac's active item is always fully charged.
debug 9: "High Luck" - +50 luck
debug 10: "Quick Kill" - All enemies take constant and rapid damage.
debug 11: "Grid Info" - Displays the coordinates for each square on the grid.
debug 12: Added in Repentance "Player Item Info" - Displays held collectibles and temporary collectible effects.
debug 13: Added in Repentance "Show Grid Collision Points" - Draws red circles on the screen that represent an entity's collision hitbox.
Edit:
Found a way to open the console through CE, even if it's not enabled in the ini file.
Had no time to test if achievents are blocked or not, will do that tomorrow & update the table again.

kvenom
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kvenom »

AikonCWD wrote:
Table updated.

isaac-ng.CT
Works nice, but there is a weird Glitch with the School bag I encountered: sometimes the secondary Active Item permanently replaces the item you would be able to spawn using "Create New Item" script, thus making it impossible to spawn any items. But it does make a funny thing of putting passive items in your Active Slot, if you try spawning those.

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

Akira wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 2:42 am
Made a script to enable all debug modes from the console (debug 1 - 13).
Ofc without having the console enabled ;).
Can be found in my Cheat Table: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15805&p=187187#p187187
Edit:
Found a way to open the console through CE, even if it's not enabled in the ini file.
Had no time to test if achievents are blocked or not, will do that tomorrow & update the table again.
Improved the Script for Debug Mode :)
[Link]

Now I'll test if i can unlock achievements while using the console.
Script to open the console is already available in my CT.

Edit:
Using my script for the console does NOT block the achievements. :)
Last edited by Akira on Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

AikonCWD wrote:
1C8 is the offset of..well not 100% sure, it allows you to spawn random items in a shop room.
Edit: Made a script through this pointer which spawns random items as long as the script is active.
(Will be added to my table in the next update)
Edit (2): Updated the table.
[Link]

222834 is the offset of the Debug Mode, you can add it as pointer under your script for the game mode.
Debug Modes:
Just write the value of the debug mode, for example 4 for debug mode 3 (infinite HP)
in the Pointer under the "Select Debug Mode" Script.
(Doubleclick on the Value on the right side of the Pointer and enter the Value)

8191 = All Debug Modes

1 = debug 1: "Entity Positions" - Draws a marker on the screen at the position of each entity.
2 = debug 2: "Grid" - Shows the ID of grid entities on screen. (Seems to be bugged, as most grid entities appear as 1000 or simply don't match their true id.)
4 = debug 3: "Infinite HP" - Taking damage does not decrease the player's health.
8 = debug 4: "High Damage" - +40 damage
16 = debug 5: "Show Room Info" - Displays text at the bottom of the screen about the current room.
32 = debug 6: Added in Repentance "Show Hitspheres" - Draws red circles on the screen that represent an entity's damage hitbox.
64 = debug 7: "Show Damage Values" - Displays how much damage is taken by entities. (Similar to Added in Afterbirth15►Spider Mod Spider Mod, but leaves the damage as their raw values and also includes player damage.)
128 = debug 8: "Infinite Item Charges" - Isaac's active item is always fully charged.
256 = debug 9: "High Luck" - +50 luck
512 = debug 10: "Quick Kill" - All enemies take constant and rapid damage.
1024 = debug 11: "Grid Info" - Displays the coordinates for each square on the grid.
2048 = debug 12: Added in Repentance "Player Item Info" - Displays held collectibles and temporary collectible effects.
4096 = debug 13: Added in Repentance "Show Grid Collision Points" - Draws red circles on the screen that represent an entity's collision hitbox.

3 = Debug Mode 1 + 2
5 = Debug Mode 1 + 3
9 = Debug Mode 1 + 4
17 = Debug Mode 1 + 5
33 = Debug Mode 1 + 6
65 = Debug Mode 1 + 7
129 = Debug Mode 1 + 8
257 = Debug Mode 1 + 9
513 = Debug Mode 1 + 10
1025 = Debug Mode 1 + 11
2049 = Debug Mode 1 + 12
4097 = Debug Mode 1 + 13

Aand so on...
To much possible combinations to list 'em here lol

Baofu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Baofu »

So even though Lives is a Byte address at +12C6 from sPlayer, it only seems to actually do anything if you pick up dead cat. Without it, the game doesn't bother taking note of it and gives you a game over if you die. It might have something to do with how you can reroll out of Dead Cat and not keep your extra lives.

Anyway, can someone confirm that we can use gold trinkets with these tables? Or find the pointer for them? Should be the same as with gold keys and bombs. I wanna test them for science.

Also still looking for addresses for Esau's stats. The two characters have seperate stats which might be a factor, only sharing the same speed together. I might have a lead, will upload if I find anything.