Binding Of Isaac: Afterbirth+

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
kyoukyubi
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Binding Of Isaac: Afterbirth+

Post by kyoukyubi »

ewsgwgshsdrhs wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:07 pm
popemichael wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:43 pm
Does anyone have a cheaty way to unlock The Lost?
Reset untill find the Sacrifice Room, then pick up Missing Page and Nine Lives by CT and start to kill yourself in the spikes, eventually you'll get The Lost.
do that but with the missing poster instead of the missing page, missing page is just an occasional Necronomicon effect on taking damage. I think you may have been thinking of the mysterious paper for that anyway, which rapidly shifts between 4 other effects including missing page and missing poster.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

ewsgwgshsdrhs
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ewsgwgshsdrhs »

kyoukyubi wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 2:47 am
ewsgwgshsdrhs wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:07 pm
popemichael wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:43 pm
Does anyone have a cheaty way to unlock The Lost?
Reset untill find the Sacrifice Room, then pick up Missing Page and Nine Lives by CT and start to kill yourself in the spikes, eventually you'll get The Lost.
do that but with the missing poster instead of the missing page, missing page is just an occasional Necronomicon effect on taking damage. I think you may have been thinking of the mysterious paper for that anyway, which rapidly shifts between 4 other effects including missing page and missing poster.
Sorry, I made a mistake with the name.

thenybo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by thenybo »

Stratogos wrote:
Sat Apr 17, 2021 11:38 pm
Hello i have been searching for a few days for a table about Repentance to come out!I see this thread come back to life after some time so i decided to check again...and before i download and try the table i wanted to ask if anyone knows if TBOI has put any kind of anticheat for its achiev or any other stuff...have quite a good account i dont really want to mess it up...just want to try the table for the new combos if i risk to get ban its not worth it for me.

Sorry for the not so relevant post this is only place where i think i will get the best answer

Great job with these tables btw
You can still unlock achievements, no worries. So long as you don't mod or mess with the debug console, you're good to go.

URARUA
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by URARUA »

DemonicSpell wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 12:24 pm
ewsgwgshsdrhs wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:21 am
DemonicSpell wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:38 am

Could you explain what you mean by bug with the Gold Bombs? I know they are floor specific so they need to be enabled every floor unless you freeze it.
When I turn the Gold Bombs pointer to 1, insted of getting Gold Bombs I just get a high number of bombs.

[Link]

With Gold Keys it work just fine, but with the bombs it don't work as intended.
whoops, had offset off on that one, fixed.

isaac-ng.CT
idk why but...it seems like pointers aren't working at all
[Link]

neurosius
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by neurosius »

DemonicSpell wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 12:24 pm
ewsgwgshsdrhs wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:21 am
DemonicSpell wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:38 am

Could you explain what you mean by bug with the Gold Bombs? I know they are floor specific so they need to be enabled every floor unless you freeze it.
When I turn the Gold Bombs pointer to 1, insted of getting Gold Bombs I just get a high number of bombs.

[Link]

With Gold Keys it work just fine, but with the bombs it don't work as intended.
whoops, had offset off on that one, fixed.

isaac-ng.CT
Thank you for the table.

For further improvement, The Forgetten pointers should be added because it doesn't with the regular pointers.
Also, a tear upgrade pointer is needed. If you ever get back to it you should look these up. Thanks again.

neurosius
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by neurosius »

Hey, do you guys think there is a way to change the values of total daily challenges completed?

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

neurosius wrote:
Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:25 pm
Hey, do you guys think there is a way to change the values of total daily challenges completed?
Not 100% sure, if it isn't server sided then yes.
The Timer for the next Daily Challenge for example is server sided and can't be changed.

neurosius
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by neurosius »

Akira wrote:
Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:33 pm
neurosius wrote:
Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:25 pm
Not 100% sure, if it isn't server sided then yes.
The Timer for the next Daily Challenge for example is server sided and can't be changed.
I'm speculating but it shouldn't be any different than regular game stats right?

Tominator08
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Tominator08 »

The "Floor Stuff" and "Player Stuff" sections don't expand for me. Giving "<<Error while scanning for AOB's: FloorAddy Error: Not all results found>>" and "<<Error while scanning for AOB's: Base Error: Not all results found>>" respectively.
Does anyone know what could be causing this and how I can fix this?

DemonicSpell
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by DemonicSpell »

Tominator08 wrote:
Wed Apr 21, 2021 9:11 pm
The "Floor Stuff" and "Player Stuff" sections don't expand for me. Giving "<<Error while scanning for AOB's: FloorAddy Error: Not all results found>>" and "<<Error while scanning for AOB's: Base Error: Not all results found>>" respectively.
Make sure you are using the Steam version of Isaac and have the Repentance DLC and have updated to the most current version, this will not work with AB or AB+ and I don't know if it works on other versions of the game other than the Steam version.

Tominator08
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Tominator08 »

DemonicSpell wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 3:35 am
Tominator08 wrote:
Make sure you are using the Steam version of Isaac and have the Repentance DLC and have updated to the most current version, this will not work with AB or AB+ and I don't know if it works on other versions of the game other than the Steam version.
Aaah alright, I figured that this was for afterbirth +, seeing as that is the name of the topic. I was waiting until mods were back for Repentance, but guess ill go back to it. Thanks

Baofu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Baofu »

New update. Looks like at least one table still works though. Not sure about the others.

Stock_Scar
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Stock_Scar »

I'm not sure how you would go about achieving it, but I would love to have the option for the game to think that you are playing co-op while playing solo, causing the boss drops to give you 1 to 4 random items based on how many players it thought were playing. It is probably just a player count check of some kind, as it effects all item pedestals spawned within a boss room while playing co-op. (boss drops as well as judgement payouts, and as spawned by items like the present)

CursedEgg
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by CursedEgg »

DemonicSpell wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 3:35 am
Tominator08 wrote:
Yeah, I'm using the latest steam version of repentance and I'm getting the same issue with the table

deten
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by deten »

Might there be a way to activate mods using cheat engine so that mods can be activated in Repentance?