Hi all, I've been playing this game for the past week and created some AOB scripts for it. I added on top of a table I got here with some pointers, so sorry if that wasn't cool or something for building on top of somebody else work.
This is for v1.14.01-202, not sure if it'll work for other versions. It looks like the game has been updated to v1.15.04-202? I'm going to play out my play-through on v1.14.01-202, so don't expect any updates from me for different versions.
This game was incredible frustrating with it's memory locations and value resetting. It was harder than other games, and I"m not the best at this. My scripts aren't working perfectly, and it's not super simple due to what the game is doing.
What I got to work is changing the values of status effects that stickers grant without equipping the stickers, and also activating special abilities. So like you can get 1000% Attack bonus, armor, HP regeneration, loot drops, and such, or whatever % you want to make it. Fun stuff. The catch is the game resets the values whenever you do a major map change in-game or when you even look at the Stickers Screen. You also can't lock the values because for whatever reason when changing maps in-game the pointers starts pointing at wrong memory locations, causing the game to crash.
- Check mark "AOB Lookup.....", this will find all the memory locations of stuff I found. (Poison attack might not work, it keeps changing it's AOB)
- in "AOB Pointers" is where all the values are at. But it'll probably look glitched because the scripts haven't found the right locations yet (or it changed if you wait long enough)
- to make it find the right locations, in-game go look at the Stickers screen a few times, all the "AOB pointers" should go to either "0" or "1" when found (or close to 0 or 1 if you got stuff equipped)
- Change values now only if the numbers don't look glitched. It should hold even if the numbers glitch afterwards until a major map change (usually topside to dungeons or houses & vice versa. Topside to topside seems to hold) or when looking at the Sticker Screen again (which initiates the game's reset value code when looking or leaving that screen).
- For convenience I made some hotkeys in CE (Ctrl-H) for all the stuff, you can change the "set value to" whatever you want. The keys are mapped to "[", "]", "\" for each group of effects.
- If the game resets the values on you and your character is weak again, just look at the Sticker Screen again until the values are 0 or 1 again, and use the hotkeys.
Yeah, sorry this is so complicated, this game is doing weird stuff compared to other games, and I'm not skilled enough at CE to do better. There's also a "Hacking Notes" 'script' which is just where I kept all my notes on what CE values mean in-game, and observations what the game is doing. ie. Attack bonus is normally at 1.00 (double) for no attack bonus, 1.06 = 6% attack bonus, 12.00 = 1100%.
- (476.08 KiB) Downloaded 327 times