Assassin's Creed Unity gear unlocker

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
translu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 66
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:50 pm
Reputation: 41

Re: Assassin's Creed Unity gear unlocker

Post by translu » Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:08 pm

Boomshadow wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 3:47 am
Sounds awesome but sadly I can't get it to work it doesn't change the value as the table intended

I follow the steps...

0) Make a backup of your save>>>>> (done.)
1) In game, go in pause menu (yep)>>>>(Yep)
2) Activate "Init", then "Init 2" in the cheat table>>>>(works)
3) Activate the items you want to unlock>>>>>>>(did that)
4) In game, go in the gear menu and buy the unlocked items>>>>>>>(hmmm.... nope. still shows original price....)
Reward items are made available to buy for 1$, Club Competition items have their price unchanged.


Any suggestions?
which version of the game are you on? where did you get it?
as i wrote it, for Club Competition, the price is left unchanged, that's normal, but the item is made available to buy

Boomshadow
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:35 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Assassin's Creed Unity gear unlocker

Post by Boomshadow » Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:50 pm

translu wrote:
Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:08 pm
Boomshadow wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 3:47 am
Sounds awesome but sadly I can't get it to work it doesn't change the value as the table intended

I follow the steps...

0) Make a backup of your save>>>>> (done.)
1) In game, go in pause menu (yep)>>>>(Yep)
2) Activate "Init", then "Init 2" in the cheat table>>>>(works)
3) Activate the items you want to unlock>>>>>>>(did that)
4) In game, go in the gear menu and buy the unlocked items>>>>>>>(hmmm.... nope. still shows original price....)
Reward items are made available to buy for 1$, Club Competition items have their price unchanged.


Any suggestions?
which version of the game are you on? where did you get it?
as i wrote it, for Club Competition, the price is left unchanged, that's normal, but the item is made available to buy
Hey translu,

Ver 1.5 and got it from steam.

translu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 66
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:50 pm
Reputation: 41

Re: Assassin's Creed Unity gear unlocker

Post by translu » Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:38 pm

Boomshadow wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:50 pm
translu wrote:
Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:08 pm
Boomshadow wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 3:47 am
Sounds awesome but sadly I can't get it to work it doesn't change the value as the table intended

I follow the steps...

0) Make a backup of your save>>>>> (done.)
1) In game, go in pause menu (yep)>>>>(Yep)
2) Activate "Init", then "Init 2" in the cheat table>>>>(works)
3) Activate the items you want to unlock>>>>>>>(did that)
4) In game, go in the gear menu and buy the unlocked items>>>>>>>(hmmm.... nope. still shows original price....)
Reward items are made available to buy for 1$, Club Competition items have their price unchanged.


Any suggestions?
which version of the game are you on? where did you get it?
as i wrote it, for Club Competition, the price is left unchanged, that's normal, but the item is made available to buy
Hey translu,

Ver 1.5 and got it from steam.
It should work on this version, especially if the boxes in the table get checked when you click on them... Again, the purpose of the table is not to change the prices. It just sets a price (1F) to the reward items which did not show any.
EDIT: now club competion items will also be at 1F

KhalMika
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:56 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Assassin's Creed Unity gear unlocker

Post by KhalMika » Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:59 pm

Heyo! I know this is a bit old, but the game version is still 1.5 and got it from steam*

I can buy only 1 unlocked thing. If I buy a second, the game crashes and it crashes every time I try to load that save. Also if I buy only 1 thing and ALT+F4, the game crashes when I try to load that save.

My 1stlvlength is at 22 right now

Any idea of what's going on?

translu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 66
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:50 pm
Reputation: 41

Re: Assassin's Creed Unity gear unlocker

Post by translu » Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:18 pm

KhalMika wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:59 pm
Heyo! I know this is a bit old, but the game version is still 1.5 and got it from steam*

I can buy only 1 unlocked thing. If I buy a second, the game crashes and it crashes every time I try to load that save. Also if I buy only 1 thing and ALT+F4, the game crashes when I try to load that save.

My 1stlvlength is at 22 right now

Any idea of what's going on?
Fixed something I forgot, try V7 in the first post, maybe it will solve the problem

CrewMaster
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2019 5:36 pm
Reputation: 1

Re: Assassin's Creed Unity gear unlocker

Post by CrewMaster » Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:51 pm

Works 100%. Thank you so much for this.

thientuacomen
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:18 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Assassin's Creed Unity gear unlocker

Post by thientuacomen » Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:26 am

my 1stlvlength value in the table is too high (> 350) and the game crashes every time I try to load that save
help me :<

translu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 66
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:50 pm
Reputation: 41

Re: Assassin's Creed Unity gear unlocker

Post by translu » Sat Apr 27, 2019 12:28 am

thientuacomen wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:26 am
my 1stlvlength value in the table is too high (> 350) and the game crashes every time I try to load that save
help me :<
I can't recover your save if the game crashes when you load it, that's why I wrote "make a backup of your save" in the instructions. Don't know what you did to make that value so high...

Paul44
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 107
Joined: Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:02 am
Reputation: 28

Re: Assassin's Creed Unity gear unlocker

Post by Paul44 » Sat Apr 27, 2019 7:57 am

excellent work! FYI: I did some tests and got 2 'competition' weapons permanently unlocked by 'Upgrading' them immediately. If one does that, then disabling INIT and quiting the game; you still have those weapons upon reloading... (not sure if that also works with Uplay rewards though)

ps: was in particularly interested in the table since this game is using VMprotect (based on #Sunbeam's explanation in his post). Did some basic research, and indeed game crashes instantly when enabling script. "unfortunately", you use exclusively Lua here; so have to pass for the time being :oops:

Looked at #MrAFun page, and he states to "Enable Trainer and disable anti-cheat": well, he knows something I don't... and that's the understatement of the/my year :P

btw: using Uplay 1.50 vs here

-EDIT-
In order to get (certain) things permanently saved, you "only" need to loot a chest, perhaps buy another item, 'clear' artifact/cockade, perhaps even a Viewpoint. Tested this on 2 Uplay rewards: no need to (re)play a mission... (one by looting a chest, and the other by clearing a cockade)

ps: if you want items unlocked but keep the original purchase amount (~ as a purchase 'challenge'), edit the [Init] script and comment out the 2 " -- writeInteger("trdlv+44", 1)" lines of code... ('1' here is the '1 Livre' after enabling the item)
(I've reloaded my saves on several occassions without any issues. that said: did not analyse the script in full so... always make a save backup first)

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], gooling, Kostis92, nos4r2, Shiwa