Frostpunk

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
zolambarkudak
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Frostpunk

Post by zolambarkudak »

Aron wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:52 pm
The resource pointers are working but it seems the table buggs the game a little bit. If I use the table I cant see the gas risk on the buildings and the second tree of workers/engineers cant be opened. And it would be great, if the new table can also enable the new ressources from the dlc.
You are not supposed to finish up that construction that fast you are missing trigger points for the stuff you are asking. Don't use insant build. You are playing it too fast which bugs the game's own script. Those trees are timed. Cheat works fine.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Tropoebus
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Tropoebus »

There are any table that works on the Windows Store/Xbox Game Pass for PC version?

Darth Duane
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Darth Duane »

I would also love a Windows store/Game pass PC compatible version.

marking
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by marking »

Just made a custom cheat for current latest steam version that sets all resources to max storage size. Do note that it only triggers to max when a resource increases/decreases. Recommend turning it off as soon as you got the resources you needed.
Not really well tested, but worked for me.
Attachments
Frostpunk_Steam_1.5.1.CT
Steam 1.5.1 Max resources
(2.66 KiB) Downloaded 4628 times

SuperFrog
Cheater
Cheater

Post by SuperFrog »

Anyone can add more options to table, please?

miraikolus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by miraikolus »

Csimbi wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:25 pm
The game itself seemed buggy last time I checked with.
Blinking screen -> headaches
That happened to me too. Turned out it was the audio driver ([Link] to be exact). You can also check with f.e. [Link]
zolambarkudak wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 2:05 pm
You are not supposed to finish up that construction that fast you are missing trigger points for the stuff you are asking. Don't use insant build. You are playing it too fast which bugs the game's own script. Those trees are timed. Cheat works fine.
Wrong. There is an official post on that here: [Link]
And the reason is the resource table that does set min values. And I did check - it's EXACTLY 3 Structural Profiles. I didn't test now if it would work if you disable the wood cheat, because I did my own version that does work. (EDIT: The instruction used for buildings does not effect those mission builds, that's obv. another. But since I was already 24 days ahead of expected finish with the generator cheating that too .... would be too much /EDIT).
SuperFrog wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:34 pm
Anyone can add more options to table, please?
You're welcome.

I believe options explain themselves. Just there are 2 fast research options, only 1 is needed, did the other first but the orange one is ... faster, so i just kept both. There are new options for instant laws and telegraph (logistic limit). Note on resources: I believe "wont decrease" is enough for most cases - a more natural experience. But if you're not in first mission (where 1.4 table skips some missions too, but not game breaking as in dlc) and need some wood or steel for research f.e. that I believe is safe (but def. not with new resources like dlc above). Have fun and report any problems if you may run into.

EDIT: Another nice effect is that with "wont decrease" you can build s.t. (which won't cost resources) and then sell it (which will ADD additional resources). So no need to Alt/Tab.

v1.5.1-2: Added food ratio (should be Standard+Heartly Meal, if ratio higher it will use raw food, and if ppl eat that they get easily sick! Never did try lower, might crash game).
Attachments
Frostpunk 1.5.1 v2.CT
Added food ratio, some code cleanup, tested steam
(56.06 KiB) Downloaded 3050 times
Frostpunk 1.5.1.CT
Fixed small bug due to renaming, pls re-dl if you did ~1h after orig. post
(54.47 KiB) Downloaded 360 times
Last edited by miraikolus on Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:07 am, edited 2 times in total.

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Csimbi »

miraikolus wrote:
Fri Mar 20, 2020 6:12 pm
Csimbi wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:25 pm
The game itself seemed buggy last time I checked with.
Blinking screen -> headaches
That happened to me too. Turned out it was the audio driver ([Link] to be exact). You can also check with f.e. [Link]
I have a Creative SB Z - not a Realtek.

miraikolus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by miraikolus »

And? It's a 7 1/2 year old card. But anyway. There had been reports with different sound card drivers that produce that problem. It seems it was introduced with some windows version. It doesn't happen in every constellation but if it does happen at your setup .... It's also just during loading scenes (but including any cutscenes) so if that's enough .... But yeah, hopefully (still) being worked on.

SuperFrog
Cheater
Cheater

Post by SuperFrog »

miraikolus wrote:
Fri Mar 20, 2020 6:12 pm
You're welcome.
Thank you again! Rep given!

myrddin
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by myrddin »

Does Anyone have a working cheat for the CODEX Version of the game? The one linked above crashes the game as soon as I try to activate the first option

miraikolus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by miraikolus »

myrddin wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:54 pm
CODEX Version of the game? The one linked above crashes the game as soon as I try to activate the first option
I did try it now and it worked flawlessly with 1.5.0/1. Seeing how last table had been reported to work with steam it does not wonder. Seems to be a problem at your setup. Did you install all redists? Which hardware do run it on? Did you wait a bit on activation as on each CE startup any activation does take a bit time here too. The table (first group) does provide up to 21 pointers and it is a bit demanding game while it is known that CE pointers can be CPU intensive (though usually with several hundred entries, but with low HW ..... maybe), did you also try one of the other options? Latest [Link]? OS?

@all another small update above, nothing rly essential (though 1 fix on disabling, and added food ratio as it should be there when you can edit the other food options)

myrddin
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by myrddin »

miraikolus wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:58 am
myrddin wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:54 pm
CODEX Version of the game? The one linked above crashes the game as soon as I try to activate the first option
I did try it now and it worked flawlessly with 1.5.0/1. Seeing how last table had been reported to work with steam it does not wonder. Seems to be a problem at your setup. Did you install all redists? Which hardware do run it on? Did you wait a bit on activation as on each CE startup any activation does take a bit time here too. The table (first group) does provide up to 21 pointers and it is a bit demanding game while it is known that CE pointers can be CPU intensive (though usually with several hundred entries, but with low HW ..... maybe), did you also try one of the other options? Latest [Link]? OS?

@all another small update above, nothing rly essential (though 1 fix on disabling, and added food ratio as it should be there when you can edit the other food options)
Hello, my PC is not the Problem, it runs flawless with 32Gb Ram, RTX2060... it is a Lenovo y540 Laptop. All other games work nice, and I have been using Cheatengine since the start :) I am running latest Cheat Engine as well as latest Game, but as a CODEX Version. I think it is a patched version of the game.

First Option crashes the game, Fast build does as well.

I think the issue is that I am using the Codex version and not the steam one. the game is patched after all. The other table above by MArking works nice. No fastbuild or Generator Stress Fix and no Fast Research though.

Appreciate that you took the time to reply and to fix the code. Thank You :)

miraikolus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by miraikolus »

myrddin wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:23 am
issue is that I am using the Codex version and not the steam one
No, what I did mean with "did try it now" is that I did test the CODEX version (1.5.0 and 1.5.1). So it should not be that version of the game. Thinking of hardware .... which should be way enough it get's rly strange. My PC is is a bit older but ~ on same lvl, well CPU prob. even lower.

But since I can't reproduce it, I can just imagine it's something on your side. Something went wrong on game installation, or as I wrote missing redists (always install, even if you have installed that before - sometimes it will update files not included in prev. redists), may some software interfering (some tuneups, game tools, didn't test msi afterburner f.e., some antivir, ....), maybe something driver related (seeing how drivers affect the game - check my note to Csimbi), .... it shouldn't be hardware maybe except faulty memory, but for it to happen always with the same scripts ... imho not possible because of dynamic allocation (aslr).

The first (Resources) script is by far the most complex of them but still - adds only 14-34 instructions (depending what goes through loop) to cycle. Then again it basically does provide access to pointers only (+easier way to add value to several at once). If you're not in ... super hurry "Resources wont decrease" will be way enough (and wont provide the chance to skip mission triggers - check my reply to zolambarkudak). The only important thing you do need fast is the cookhouse.

Fast build ... interesting. That one I would not expect to force a crash. Does have same structure as Fast Research, a simple write to an address. And as I wrote none of the game versions force a crash here. Could you do 2 tests: Without enabling the option but attached process, could you change "Value Type" to "Array of bytes", untick "Writeable" and scan for "F3 41 0F 10 48 ?? E8 ???????? B2", does it find more or less than 1 address? (if more, could you additionally click on each, Ctrl+D and upload screens of each.) Also did you check Csimbi's table and does his aobBuildingWorkCalc (1.4.0 gog) script work for you (diff. hook/solution)?
Last edited by miraikolus on Thu Apr 23, 2020 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Gvaz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Gvaz »

Fast research doesn't seem to work :(

miraikolus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by miraikolus »

Gvaz wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 5:37 am
Fast research doesn't seem to work :(
Could you elaborate .... Which Game Version (Steam, Gog, .... + Version Nr like 1.5.1) do you use? All other options do work? Which windows version do you run (search/run for "winver"). Did you read the instruction to only activate 1? Do both not work? What do you mean with wont work - wont activate or no seamable effect?

Which Cheat Engine Version do you use? - If everything from Fast Research (Alt F5) up to DLC (Alt + F8) wont activate, it is an old Cheat Engine Version. This is because of the "nop x" instruction which was introduced in CE 7.0. If you do use an older version could you test this attached version + report (and at best update CE)?

If it's not CE, and you did provide above info too, could you then test manual aob scan like written in last paragraph at my last post to myrddin? Just scan for "48 8B 85 ????0000 48 89 44 24 ?? F3" instead.
Attachments
Frostpunk v4.CT
Few code optimizations, completed Meals
(59.88 KiB) Downloaded 1229 times
Frostpunk 1.5.1 v3.CT
Only did exchange "nop x" with "db 90 .." for CE pre 7.0 (see above!!)
(54.59 KiB) Downloaded 707 times
Last edited by miraikolus on Sun Dec 05, 2021 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.