Frostpunk

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
darkGraf
Cheater
Cheater

Frostpunk

Post by darkGraf »

[QUOTE="Tahtawy, post: 43750, member: 468"]Building work efficiency seems to be only visual and has no effect at all at the productivity of the building. for example if the building is gathering 33 coals per hour at 90% efficiency and I change to 500% it still collects coal at the same rate. I'm not sure what's wrong but I tried with every building.[/QUOTE]

You use automaton?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Tahtawy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Frostpunk

Post by Tahtawy »

[QUOTE="darkGraf, post: 43846, member: 12047"]You use automaton?[/QUOTE]

Yes, with most of the buildings that gather resources. they don't get sick and I only need one, plus I can produce more If I need. But would that affect the option in the cheat table?
Last edited by Tahtawy on Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dimentio
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Frostpunk

Post by Dimentio »

[USER=12047]@darkGraf[/USER] 's table efficiency only appeared to be visual with humans (I haven't played deep enough/long enough into the game to unlock the automaton.

The table I posted with the Warning above, doesn't changed the visual efficiency, but the actual results do get changed.

[USER=468]@Tahtawy[/USER] , have you tried testing with my table?

[USER=426]@KS212[/USER] You can modify the research efficiency with my table and get research done as quickly/slowly as you want.

Just be careful with the warning part.

Tahtawy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Frostpunk

Post by Tahtawy »

[USER=16363]@Dimentio[/USER] Yes, your table is working actually and it did not crash my game. however, sometime the values do not get registered or they get registered incorrectly. I've followed all of your steps but because there is only one automaton working in any building at any time changing the worker would turn off the building completely and back on again.

Great work. Thank you so much.

darkGraf
Cheater
Cheater

Frostpunk

Post by darkGraf »

[QUOTE="Tahtawy, post: 43847, member: 468"]Yes, with most of the buildings that gather resources. they don't get sick and I only need one, plus I can produce more If I need. But would that affect the option in the cheat table?[/QUOTE]

This option don't work with automatons and in workshop if it already have research running.

Aron
Cheater
Cheater

Frostpunk

Post by Aron »

Whats about to let your people alive or keep the temperatures on buildings warm? Are there possible pointers?

MasterVegito
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Frostpunk

Post by MasterVegito »

HOpe pointer would be great, because this game has the most retarded "hope"/karma mechanic I have ever seen. I keep my guys warm, they have enough to eat but the stupid fucks dont like me because Ibuilt a snow pit and allowed transplatation of organs. In real life nobody would even care.

bakabaka
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Frostpunk

Post by bakabaka »

Any chance to have a "time freeze" cheat?

I'd be grateful if anyone could make a cheat that freezing the time while people still working/building/living.

------------

I know that may destory the game itself, but it also change the game into another type (which I really like)

Shiren
Cheater
Cheater

Frostpunk

Post by Shiren »

Guys and girls i guess, why you do insist in doing this?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Code: Select all

aobscanmodule(INJECT_Generator,Frostpunk.exe,F3 0F 10 48 50 48 8B) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000,"Frostpunk.exe"+DD6D30)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Coding in this way make your table aobscan practically useless, keeping the table static, what you need is replacing the static call with a dynamic one, like this

Code: Select all

aobscanmodule(INJECT_Generator,Frostpunk.exe,F3 0F 10 48 50 48 8B) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000,INJECT_Generator,Frostpunk.exe)

The aob call is necessary to point aout the right line, in x64 CE require the exact call code to correctly assume the injection, this is an issue coming from it's original x86 nature that diden't required that, simply calling in the allocation request with the aob name defined fix this

Vee_
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Frostpunk

Post by Vee_ »

Fast Research, Workshop Only.
Try, see if this works on steam version. Just created it on GoG version.
Attachments
Frostpunk_WorkshopFastResearch.CT
fast research / workshop efficiency
(4.48 KiB) Downloaded 65 times

dharmang1910
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dharmang1910 »

here is table for steam version 1.1.2 and works may be with GOG version also.
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=7860

Fenekie
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Fenekie »

Can anyone make a table for the new version 1.2.1? O.o

chrnolove
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by chrnolove »

New version came out, 1.3, can anyone please update?

Danger_D
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Danger_D »

*bump*

Dactyl
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Dactyl »

Bump :S