PC Building Simulator

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
gustavovoid99
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: PC Building Simulator

Post by gustavovoid99 »

Could someone create a cheat to better balance the game's budget?

The budget is very high, excluding the "simulator" feature of the game.

Thanks

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by fantomas »

gustavovoid99 wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:49 pm

Thanks
Hi :)

What do you mean by the budget is very high - Could you give an example, pls?

gustavovoid99
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by gustavovoid99 »

fantomas wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 3:15 pm
gustavovoid99 wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:49 pm

Thanks
Hi :)

What do you mean by the budget is very high - Could you give an example, pls?
Ok, the game is a bit flawed as a "simulator", very high budgets for little service, for example, just to "change the PSU that is worth $ 50, you get $ 200" or also receive orders like "Build me a Minecraft rig" with 4000 $ budget. "
This is not only on my part, in the steam community some people share the same idea, so I came to ask if possible that through cheats this will be done.

Thanks

fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by fantomas »

gustavovoid99 wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:22 pm
Ok, the game is a bit flawed as a "simulator", very high budgets for little service, for example, just to "change the PSU that is worth $ 50, you get $ 200" or also receive orders like "Build me a Minecraft rig" with 4000 $ budget. "
This is not only on my part, in the steam community some people share the same idea, so I came to ask if possible that through cheats this will be done.

Thanks
So according to you, what would be the right budget? Let's say for PSU, to name just one of many.

gustavovoid99
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by gustavovoid99 »

fantomas wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:49 pm
gustavovoid99 wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:22 pm

Thanks
So according to you, what would be the right budget? Let's say for PSU, to name just one of many.
It is difficult to say a "right budget amount", but it would be easier to talk about percentages, for example, reducing these exaggerated budgets by about 5% to 7% like the "rig for a minimum requisits minecraft" budget than in this case it would cost around $ 2000 at most and not $ 4000.

And answering your question about the "example of the PSU" the "fair price for me" would be the price of the piece itself plus a value of labor (that the game already pays that value normally)

fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by fantomas »

Uploaded table that I made for v1.5_x64, just checked that everything's still working fine.
gustavovoid99 wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:11 pm
I have a 'Job' pointer that shows some details of a selected job (email), you can change their values, such like budget, like you asked. But I was too lazy to check if you'll get the same value you edited before, once the job done. So I'll let you to give it a try and then post your feedback. ;)

P.S: The table only concerns x64 game version, do not use it if you have x32 game version. Also if someone have x32 game version, pls share your game files that I can update x32 table version. You can PM me. :)

BR

fantomas

gustavovoid99
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by gustavovoid99 »

fantomas wrote:
Sat Apr 04, 2020 1:00 pm
Uploaded table that I made for v1.5_x64, just checked that everything's still working fine.
gustavovoid99 wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:11 pm
I have a 'Job' pointer that shows some details of a selected job (email), you can change their values, such like budget, like you asked. But I was too lazy to check if you'll get the same value you edited before, once the job done. So I'll let you to give it a try and then post your feedback. ;)

P.S: The table only concerns x64 game version, do not use it if you have x32 game version. Also if someone have x32 game version, pls share your game files that I can update x32 table version. You can PM me. :)

BR

fantomas
Hello, I did some tests and it really works, both to "worsen or improve" the payments (labor and budget), I took some prints of the tests I did, both of the jobs I had already done and one I hadn't selected yet.
It is very encouraging to see that this was possible and I thank you once again, but for example, Although the budget values ​​are varied, would it be possible through cheats would it be possible to somehow change the values ​​automatically? For example, set a percentage of reduction in cheats and when you open the game some jobs are already reduced ...
Thanks Again.

The images I took from the game follow this link if you are interested in seeing a service that I chose, I changed the budget and finished without problems. The service was for the pc to run Sublevel zero redux in the recommended quality.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

gustavovoid99 wrote:
Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:15 pm
Hello, I did some tests and it really works, both to "worsen or improve" the payments (labor and budget), I took some prints of the tests I did, both of the jobs I had already done and one I hadn't selected yet.
It is very encouraging to see that this was possible and I thank you once again, but for example, Although the budget values ​​are varied, would it be possible through cheats would it be possible to somehow change the values ​​automatically? For example, set a percentage of reduction in cheats and when you open the game some jobs are already reduced ...
Thanks Again.

The images I took from the game follow this link if you are interested in seeing a service that I chose, I changed the budget and finished without problems. The service was for the pc to run Sublevel zero redux in the recommended quality.
Ya, could convert it to float then multiply the value by .75 then convert back to integer (or something like that) but it would probably effect ALL jobs plus a lot of work for what?

gustavovoid99
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by gustavovoid99 »

gideon25 wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 12:23 am
gustavovoid99 wrote:
Thanks Again.

Ya, could convert it to float then multiply the value by .75 then convert back to integer (or something like that) but it would probably effect ALL jobs plus a lot of work for what?
That's what I thought, maybe it would be a lot of work and maybe it wouldn't be possible, budgets are varied ...
But if it is not possible, I have one last order, would it be possible for the cheat engine to make the "PCBAY" application show information about the products sold again? For example, a computer that is sold with two GPUs .. only shows that it has one, that is, incomplete information.
Thanks Again.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

gustavovoid99 wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 1:22 am
That's what I thought, maybe it would be a lot of work and maybe it wouldn't be possible, budgets are varied ...
But if it is not possible, I have one last order, would it be possible for the cheat engine to make the "PCBAY" application show information about the products sold again? For example, a computer that is sold with two GPUs .. only shows that it has one, that is, incomplete information.
Thanks Again.
What do you mean? I thought that you just put them up for auction and it sells them and you collect the money and it removes them from the sell tab. Thats from the videos I've seen of the game.

gustavovoid99
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by gustavovoid99 »

gideon25 wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 1:45 am
gustavovoid99 wrote:
Thanks Again.
What do you mean? I thought that you just put them up for auction and it sells them and you collect the money and it removes them from the sell tab. Thats from the videos I've seen of the game.
What I meant is this: before buying a computer on "PCBAY", you can click on the product and then the details of it appear, such as, for example, two GPUs, currently on PCBAY, it is not possible to click at the top of the computer and see all its specifications, which the producer removed and it’s not known why ..
When you click on any product, its information was displayed.
The image below follows only as a reference of how it was previously, in case you didn't understand

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

gustavovoid99 wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 2:26 am
gideon25 wrote:
gustavovoid99 wrote:
Thanks Again.
What I meant is this: before buying a computer on "PCBAY", you can click on the product and then the details of it appear, such as, for example, two GPUs, currently on PCBAY, it is not possible to click at the top of the computer and see all its specifications, which the producer removed and it’s not known why ..
The image below follows only as a reference of how it was previously, in case you didn't understand
Ah, I see. Doesn't look like something that can be hacked as the code probably isnt even there. Most likely something you need a mod for that adds it into the game.

gustavovoid99
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by gustavovoid99 »

gideon25 wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 2:33 am
gustavovoid99 wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 2:26 am
gideon25 wrote:

Ah, I see. Doesn't look like something that can be hacked as the code probably isnt even there. Most likely something you need a mod for that adds it into the game.
I understand .. anyways thank you

gustavovoid99
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by gustavovoid99 »

gideon25 wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 12:23 am
gustavovoid99 wrote:
In this time of pandemic ... I am standing and I have been thinking, how would I do that?

I am willing to try and maybe come up with a good combination.

Thanks

iloveluo2018
Noobzor
Noobzor

PC Building Simulator

Post by iloveluo2018 »

üpdate plaese! new dlc!