Dead In Vinland +20 | Update#4

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
hysspy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hysspy »

This cheat table is my 4th upload on this forum, i hope there's no problem, i do read forum rules..
In this tables, there are 20 cheat. [Readme in the a]
=======================
Description :
INFINITE ALL RESOURCES & ITEMS : This script freeze all resources and items to 9999. To activate it, first choose just one item about [fatigue, hunger, sickness, injury, depression], decrease it and activate this cheat, decrease it again, BOOOM. :D.

ENEMY 1 HIT KILL [activate only when attack an enemy] : This script make player and enemy HP to 0 [Dead]. Be careful activating this cheat. Activate only on your turn in BATTLE.

INFINITE AP : This script freeze your ap to 6. [You can change it when you have more ap after level up]

SHEEP FOOD : This script freeze sheep food to 9999. Sheep are important for survival because of it's meat, wool, and milk. Meat can become food, wool to fabric, milk to geezz. :D

=======================
Game : Dead In Vinland.exe
File Version : 5.5.1.53258
Product Version : 5.5.1.8966154
=======================
That's the file version, check yours [File Version & Product Version] on Dead In Vinland.exe -> RightClick -> Properties -> Details.
Well that's the formality and the word. Enjoy!

Update #1 :
I'm adding 1 cheat "GOD MODE", actually it's just copy paste from the 1 hit kill script :D

GOD MODE [always activate before start of battle] : This script make player HP always 20. Sometimes enemy have a chance to attack first so this cheat must be activated, even when in the game you're just crafting or gathering water. But you must Deactivate this cheat when it's your turn to fight the enemy .[If you forget to deactivate this cheat the enemy hp always 20, so you can't killing it]

About Infinite AP : Activate only in your turn or else you're giving the enemy infinite ap :D

Update #2 :
This time i'm adding 6 cheat, 1 of them are optional. (Optional) RES & ITEMS, MAXIMUM ALL WATER, MAXIMUM STATS, NO BAD STATS, CAMP ALWAYS 100%, and MAXIMUM FIRE, INSTANT CRAFT, FORGE & EXPLORING.

(Optional) RES & ITEMS : This script optional. I don't know what happens but sometimes this happens to me. Script inf.items will not freeze item to 9999 if i'm not activate this optional script :D. This script just copy paste from inf.res&items script.

MAXIMUM ALL WATER : This script freeze your green & blue water to 50. It's depends on your max capacity of green & blue water. Mine showing 50 [Max Green Water] & 25 [Max Blue Water].

MAXIMUM STATS : This script will max your character stats by giving them a task or using item[item that can improve stats]. Example : Character Crafting then notification popup crafting +1, but not just +1, but +999. This will happens too when using stats item. ;)

NO BAD STATS : This script will freeze 5 bad stats [Fatigue, Hunger, Sickness, Injury and Depression] to 0. :D

CAMP ALWAYS 100% : This script will freeze camp condition always 100%.

MAXIMUM FIRE, INSTANT CRAFT, FORGE & EXPLORING : This script like humanity :D. It has Good Side & Bad Side. The Good Side are these 4 [Max Fire, Inst. Craft, Forge and Exploring]. Bad Side this script will max 5 bad stats to 100%. You can decrease it using sage potion [Forge -> Healing -> Sage potion]. This script will run automatically on Max Fire & Inst. Exploring.

To make this script run on crafting & forge, you need to re-select the upgrade that you want. Example : you want to upgrade option shelter II. Choose shelter II, then click the hammer [Automatically exit workshop window]. Open crafting plan but now you choose pillows I, click the hammer. Finally Choose crafting plan again, click Shelter II. See what happens :D. In forge try to doing it like this way. ;)

Remember to always deactivate this script before you click End Day.

Screenshot CE : [Link]

Problem#1 found by 8578 , how to fix :
To activate max stats, atleast you have 1 item that improve stats. Example : Loki's cape [Stealth +5] you can get this item on the beach [clothes hanging no people around and you choose take clean clothes only].
Open use an item, choose character, click loki's cape, it will add stealth +5, activate this max stats cheat, and click loki's cape again to max it. ;)
I hope this will fix the problem ;)

Screenshot : [Link] , [Link] .

Problem#2 found by 6252 :
Just a heads up: I don't reccomend using the one hit kill, since I broke my game. There's a quest where you need to learn insults, and that can only be done when an enemy uses it in battle. Sooo, if you kill threm fast, you're done.

So apparently, One hit kill script can crash the game. God Mode script are still safe no problem until now. Always look at task log in the game if there's a quest about leraning insult, then becareful activating one hit kill cheat ;)

Update#3 :
New 2 cheat : MAX RELATIONSHIP and MAX EXP;)

MAX RELATIONSHIP : This script max relationship to 100. This script will run when 2 char working together and in night time event ;)

MAX EXP : This script max exp to 999 when char level up. Level up by doing things based on skills. Example : Gardening, keep doing gardening until shows pop up gardening +1, then automatically level up, then this script will run :D

Thanks to16412 for the information ;)

[ATTACH=full]9769[/ATTACH]

Update#4 :
Add some from Dimentio Script, credit goes to the Author :
16363 ;)

[ATTACH=full]9780[/ATTACH]

Note :
Dead in Vinland.CT
<- My First CTable
Dead in Vinland_Update#1.CT <- My First CTable + Update#1
Dead in Vinland_Update#2.CT <- My First CTable + Update#1 + Update#2
Dead in Vinland_Update#3.CT <- My First CTable + Update#1 + Update#2 + Update#3
Dead in Vinland_Update#4.CT <- My First CTable + Update#1 + Update#2 + Update#3 + Update#4
Recommended to download : Dead in Vinland_Update#4.CT;)

#1 : This game are from the same dev with this game : Dead In Bermuda. and this is my ctable about "Dead In Bermuda" : viewtopic.php?t=6494

#2 : This ctable are still perfectly works with Dead In Vinland v1.02 [Tested 100% no crash]

If there's a problem, just comment in here ;). In todo list are EXP and Relationship, those 2 are a bit sneaky to find it's memory address. Anyone kindly to help?:D

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Dead In Vinland_Update#4.CT
(51.19 KiB) Downloaded 817 times
Dead In Vinland_Update#3.CT
(31.01 KiB) Downloaded 138 times
Dead In Vinland_Update#2.CT
(26.57 KiB) Downloaded 97 times
Dead In Vinland_Update#1.CT
(11.22 KiB) Downloaded 103 times
Dead In Vinland.CT
(8.59 KiB) Downloaded 116 times
Last edited by hysspy on Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:01 pm, edited 14 times in total.

hgooob2000
Cheater
Cheater

Post by hgooob2000 »

Thanks man, i will try it now

hysspy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hysspy »

[QUOTE="hgooob2000, post: 42342, member: 8218"]Thanks man, i will try it now[/QUOTE]

Yeah, Good Luck & Feels the magic of CE :D

BoehserOnkel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by BoehserOnkel »

works good with GoG version ;)

hysspy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hysspy »

[QUOTE="BoehserOnkel, post: 42346, member: 620"]works good with GoG version ;)[/QUOTE]

Yeap :D

hgooob2000
Cheater
Cheater

Post by hgooob2000 »

the 9999 cheat didn't work with some items, i have Codex version

[ATTACH=full]9636[/ATTACH]
Last edited by hgooob2000 on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

vegimata
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vegimata »

[QUOTE="hgooob2000, post: 42369, member: 8218"]the 9999 cheat didn't work with some items, i have Codex version

[/QUOTE]

You need to use it first for those items to become 9999. Like for example, the arrow, right now it is 6 but since the cheat is activated, once you hunt, it will become 9999

hgooob2000
Cheater
Cheater

Post by hgooob2000 »

[QUOTE="vegimata, post: 42371, member: 809"]You need to use it first for those items to become 9999. Like for example, the arrow, right now it is 6 but since the cheat is activated, once you hunt, it will become 9999[/QUOTE]

thank you

Kalas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kalas »

[QUOTE="hgooob2000, post: 42375, member: 8218"]thank you[/QUOTE]

He tries to explain that the instruction the author went with is on what writes, so when taking an action the instruction will run and set the items to 9999 as the script planned.

RemisRO
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by RemisRO »

Any chance for a skills cheat, please? the ingame items to improve skills are kinda random and hard to get.

Bluezinger
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Bluezinger »

Can anyone do exp multiplier?even better if can get max skills...Quiet annoying every time on skill check it's always failing.

Scathach
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Scathach »

The worst thing is - even with max skills the skill check is still 95%. Which, with the lack of a reliable save in the game is really annoying to fail.

hysspy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hysspy »

[QUOTE="vegimata, post: 42371, member: 809"]You need to use it first for those items to become 9999. Like for example, the arrow, right now it is 6 but since the cheat is activated, once you hunt, it will become 9999[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="Kalas, post: 42376, member: 271"]He tries to explain that the instruction the author went with is on what writes, so when taking an action the instruction will run and set the items to 9999 as the script planned.[/QUOTE]

Nice explanation sir ;)

That's how the script run, the script will run if match with a condition[Item decreased or get an item], then the script make those item become 9999. So recommended to always activate this infinite res & item cheat. ;)

[automerge]1523720644[/automerge]

[QUOTE="RemisRO, post: 42389, member: 10250"]Any chance for a skills cheat, please? the ingame items to improve skills are kinda random and hard to get.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, ingame item[to improve skill] really hard to get o_O.

For skill stats, i've got the memory address[float] and access instruction[fstp & fld], these[fstp & fld] are really tricky to edit, sometimes crash the game. If i got a success, i will update the table.
Last edited by hysspy on Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kangloveyou
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kangloveyou »

cant active max stats :(

hysspy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hysspy »

[QUOTE="kangloveyou, post: 42467, member: 8578"]cant active max stats :([/QUOTE]

Try this fix ;)

To activate max stats, atleast you have 1 item that improve stats. Example : Loki's cape [Stealth +5] you can get this item on the beach [clothes hanging no people around and you choose take clean clothes only].

Open use an item, choose character, click loki's cape, it will add stealth +5, activate this max stats cheat, and click loki's cape again to max it. ;)

Screenshot : [URL]https://ibb.co/fn2rnS[/URL] , [URL]https://ibb.co/mxnVgn[/URL] .
Last edited by hysspy on Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:18 am, edited 1 time in total.