Dead In Vinland +20 | Update#4

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Dimentio
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Dimentio »

On the fight tab, check your fight related traits at the bottom. Do you have a bunch of traits that -AP? The 8 AP she has is BEFORE those are applied.

Here's A Character Modifier (p.s. if you load up a save, you'll have to remodify)

FightInfo has the HP/AP/Initiative/Effects Resistance

Other useful thing in it is the # of times you can level up.

Also gave a Level Up Traits Resetter, it changes the 5 traits that are options when you go into the level up.

(In case you didn't want any of them, just back out and go back into the level up.)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by Guest on Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:13 am, edited 3 times in total.

hysspy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hysspy »

[QUOTE="Dimentio, post: 43798, member: 16363"]On the fight tab, check your fight related traits at the bottom. Do you have a bunch of traits that -AP? The 8 AP she has is BEFORE those are applied.

Here's A Character Modifier (p.s. if you load up a save, you'll have to remodify)

FightInfo has the HP/AP/Initiative/Effects Resistance

Other useful thing in it is the # of times you can level up.

Also gave a Level Up Traits Resetter, it changes the 5 traits that are options when you go into the level up.

(In case you didn't want any of them, just back out and go back into the level up.)[/QUOTE]

[USER=16363]@Dimentio[/USER] : Yeah man thanks, i guess i will add those into the ctable ;) . But if it's too perfect, it feels like we can't feel the enjoyment while playing games :D

Dimentio
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Dimentio »

[USER=8069]@hysspy[/USER] : Well, it's obviously needed when [USER=4504]@MaCcoyGamer[/USER] has a character with 0 AP in battle. I had to give a fix ;)

hysspy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hysspy »

[USER=16363]@Dimentio[/USER] : wew man thanks again then :D I didn't see his reply on this post. [No Alert on me :( ]

hysspy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hysspy »

[QUOTE="MaCcoyGamer, post: 43777, member: 4504"]My computer crashes when i tried to activate a script when a value is not changed after the game started.

[B]Example:[/B]

"Launches the game >>> open CT >>> activate inf. resources >>> CRASH"

[B]Workaround

"[/B]Change any resource value before activating the script"

This applies to others scripts as well.

Is the problem on my end?[/QUOTE]

[USER=4504]@MaCcoyGamer[/USER] : It seems your first problem already solved by sir [USER=16363]@Dimentio[/USER] , it's good then :D

My script aob, it will run when match a condition and yes the resources script will run when you're decreasing item first ;)

About your second problem, it's already answered by sir [USER=16363]@Dimentio[/USER] ;)
Last edited by hysspy on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

fezix2
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by fezix2 »

Could you make a script to add/make 9999 tinders (fire/water screen)? Assuming that amount will actually not change later in-game.

hysspy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hysspy »

[QUOTE="fezix2, post: 44916, member: 17030"]Could you make a script to add/make 9999 tinders (fire/water screen)? Assuming that amount will actually not change later in-game.[/QUOTE]

[USER=17030]@fezix2[/USER] : I don't know if this what you ask but have you download the table? [B]Dead in Vinland_Update#4.CT[/B]

I think there's already infinite item script and max all water. About fire you can use max fire but there's minus on it, you can read it on my first post. ;)

[IMG]https://image.ibb.co/bUnCzS/tin2.png[/IMG]

fezix2
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by fezix2 »

I didnt mention that I have no tinders in my inventory. And yes, I was testing the table. It seems for me that if I dont have the item in inventory it wont increase its quantity, unless I get one myself (the problem is that I cant find tinders anymore).

If you are out of fire (0%) the max fire script also wont work.

Basicly situation is 0% fire + no tinders = even scripts cant make fire again :)

Dimentio
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Dimentio »

[USER=17030]@fezix2[/USER]

I posted a solution at [URL]https://fearlessrevolution.com/threads/dead-in-vinland-20-update-4.6464/post-43472[/URL]. Just merge it with your table, and (save)reload your game with it enabled.

It won't give you tinders, but will start the fire.
Last edited by Dimentio on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

hysspy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hysspy »

[USER=16363]@Dimentio[/USER] : Thank you sir for answering his question ;) . I haven't time to check this forum lately :(

[USER=17030]@fezix2[/USER] : It seems your problem has been answered by sir [USER=16363]@Dimentio[/USER] . Have a nice day :D

Tierre
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Tierre »

Hi,

It still works in 1.05. But i really want Dimentio's trait resetter and character modifier and that script unfortunately does not work anymore.

danielyee
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by danielyee »

hi sir can u update..good work sir

Egeslean05
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Egeslean05 »

When using Dimentio's table, it shows the trait names and their addresses (at least that's how I understand it), and I attempted to alter it to make it show a selection that had previously had +1 Min Damage. It didn't work and I apparently wonked out the entire thing doing it. Is it possible to select which traits will show up during level up? I know that I can keep exiting and going back in, but I noticed that after a while, it tends to stop showing certain types of traits, and I was hoping there'd be a way to force it.

Alta2r
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Alta2r »

it got updated and a lot of cheats not working including exp :D if you can spare some time to update it that would be great .

danielyee
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by danielyee »

hi sir..can you pls update..this table..tq