Dead In Vinland +20 | Update#4

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
hysspy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hysspy »

[USER=16434]@Alta2r[/USER] : Yeap :D

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Praseodynium
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Praseodynium »

Hi, Can I make a small request? While I like the other functions, I feel like the max exp is too overwhelming for me. Almost all of my characters leveled-up from 10-12 to 30 in an instant and it takes so much time to choose and maximize some stats. So I would like to suggest a slower alternative, like an exp multiplier for xp gain and skill xp gain, maybe from 2.0x to 4.0x? Thanks for the keeping the table updated, btw :)

:)

hysspy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hysspy »

[QUOTE="Praseodynium, post: 43227, member: 16505"]Hi, Can I make a small request? While I like the other functions, I feel like the max exp is too overwhelming for me. Almost all of my characters leveled-up from 10-12 to 30 in an instant and it takes so much time to choose and maximize some stats. So I would like to suggest a slower alternative, like an exp multiplier for xp gain and skill xp gain, maybe from 2.0x to 4.0x? Thanks for the keeping the table updated, btw :)

:)[/QUOTE]

[USER=16505]@Praseodynium[/USER] : Yeah man :D

For xp gain multiplier : I think you can edit inside the script Max Exp. Click