NieR Automata

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
MasterVegito
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: NieR Automata

Post by MasterVegito »

arsenic wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 4:47 pm
yhawkz wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 2:50 pm
update pls... thanks
what exactly to update? which version of the game
Basically everything got broken post 15 july update to the game.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Yadid
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Yadid »

Does anyone have a new, working solution (post July 15, 2021 update) for the Underground Robot Colosseum? The previous Table with the Invincibility and Health pointers doesn't seem to work when it comes to that part. Even some baby-steps would help so I could perhaps manage to find the requisite values on my own, thanks.

MasterVegito
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MasterVegito »

Yadid wrote:
Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:00 pm
Does anyone have a new, working solution (post July 15, 2021 update) for the Underground Robot Colosseum? The previous Table with the Invincibility and Health pointers doesn't seem to work when it comes to that part. Even some baby-steps would help so I could perhaps manage to find the requisite values on my own, thanks.
You can always use a save editor to give yourself auto-heal and such chips, then it's much easier

sortajan
Cheater
Cheater

Post by sortajan »

Threw this together on the Game Pass version. Has EXP, Funds, an item editor, and a chip editor.

If it doesn't work just search for Funds and it will populate everything below it. Those values are super easy to find. This table should be easy for even novices to update themselves. HP is also a 4 bytes value. Can't be bothered to make a pointer for it, it's also easy to find.

For chips, a diamond means that chip has the lowest possible legit cost for that chip at that rank. Just gradually increase/decrease the cost until it gets a diamond next to it and it will be a "legal" item.

EDIT: Drop down lists were a bit messed up so I sorted them better and updated the list for all slots. It's consistent now.

EDIT 2: I figured out where weapon and pod levels are, so you not longer need to bother with materials when upgrading.
Attachments
NieRAutomata.CT
(872.05 KiB) Downloaded 981 times

ShadowRyuuKi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ShadowRyuuKi »

Hello,
I was trying to find scripts for Nier Automata in a recent Steam update (15 July 2021)
I found a lot of them and I put them in together

DISCLAIMER: This is not my work, I pick out parts of the script that works and pair them together
(I picked out a lot, so the cheat is the complication of Colonel RVH, UWP, ..., and many more)

I have played 120 hours and because I sacrificed my file
Spoiler
for ending E
, and I just want to have a relaxing re-play

THE CHEAT CONTAIN: Unlimited G, Exp, Items, HP, Jump, Airdash; Instant Kill, Cooldown; Minimize Chips size by 1.
THE CHEAT MISSING: Items List, Chips Edit, and HP for Robot Colosseum
NieRAutomataComplication.CT
(70.94 KiB) Downloaded 698 times

sortajan
Cheater
Cheater

Post by sortajan »

Finished up the game and found a couple things along the way.

Jump count (freeze for infinite jumps), dash count (freeze for infinite air dashes), and hacking health (which means you can get ending E effortlessly).

The pointer is for UWP version, but you can find it yourself if you have a different version. Search for health (two 4 byte values). One will change your current HP and the other will not. Slot in the one that doesn't change your health to populate the list.
Attachments
NieRAutomata.CT
(877.43 KiB) Downloaded 472 times

arcana
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by arcana »

could you add damage multiply section or weapon damage section?

Outcast
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Outcast »

arsenic wrote:
Mon Jul 19, 2021 10:55 pm
here I upload my NieR Automata: Game of the YoRHa Edition cheat engine table.

infHealth - no damage
infG - after buying something you got 999.999.999G
instaKill - like it's says
Lv99 - after killing a monster
How do I use infinite health when remote control machine?

Kitsos
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kitsos »

I made one variation of sortajan 's Item\Chip Viewer, since i can't bother to search where the item is all the time :P

I can't guarantee at what version it will work, but you should also know that,
The Id\base points to the description (string) of what the item\chip does.
Its not the effect as it was mentioned.
I have included one address that seems like it is the effect (haven't tested it, or put labels on it).

Also note that I haven't extensively test it how well it works outside of the menu (if you leave it enabled for example),
so backup the save.

(I would also rec to use it only to edit the cost\quantity, but not change the items atm. Those persist on saves).
Attachments
NRA ItemViewer.CT
(19.93 KiB) Downloaded 502 times

GaunterODimm
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by GaunterODimm »

Yadid wrote:
Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:00 pm
Also looking for this

AngryMarbles
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by AngryMarbles »

sortajan wrote:
Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:04 pm
Threw this together on the Game Pass version. Has EXP, Funds, an item editor, and a chip editor.

If it doesn't work just search for Funds and it will populate everything below it. Those values are super easy to find. This table should be easy for even novices to update themselves. HP is also a 4 bytes value. Can't be bothered to make a pointer for it, it's also easy to find.

For chips, a diamond means that chip has the lowest possible legit cost for that chip at that rank. Just gradually increase/decrease the cost until it gets a diamond next to it and it will be a "legal" item.

EDIT: Drop down lists were a bit messed up so I sorted them better and updated the list for all slots. It's consistent now.

EDIT 2: I figured out where weapon and pod levels are, so you not longer need to bother with materials when upgrading.
How do you populate the table, for the weapons specifically? I can find the funds address (it's like NieRAutomata.exe+148C4C0) easily enough, but I don't know how to use it to update the addresses for the weapons. Is there an offset I have to calculate? Using Steam version (with new update).

Ed12
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Ed12 »

is it possible to force rare enemies to spawn using cheat engine?

grimmjow2000
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by grimmjow2000 »

Does the gold cheat work for anyone else? Doing nothing for me.

NEWNS
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by NEWNS »

anyone got a table to ignore weapon upgrade requirements ?

Savvyg
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Savvyg »

Hello, I'm new trying to use CE on Nier, I've used it in some games in the past but in a very basic way with Tables already done by other people, but this time I can't seem to make it work, first of all after I select the Nier Automata process it just doesn't show anything even if I try to do a simple value scan, is like i haven't selected a process at all... I've look into different places but haven't found a proper fix, am I doing something wrong?
Does the Steam version of the game doesn't work with it?